It's time for mandatory vaccination

Post #123 mentioned a reproduction rate. It is now higher (2.9) in The Netherlands as the government goes for herd immunity. Long COVID is also emerging.

What's the rational argument against it?
You're forcing people to undergo unnecessary medical procedures against their will.
And no, "because I don't want to" is not a rational argument. 20 year olds don't want to show ID to buy beer, either.
And I don't give a fuck one way or the other if 20-year-olds buy beer. Just so the kids playing hooky aren't hanging around the gas station to beg borrow and steal my I.D.

What's the rational argument against it?
You're forcing people to undergo unnecessary medical procedures against their will.
And no, "because I don't want to" is not a rational argument. 20 year olds don't want to show ID to buy beer, either.
And I don't give a fuck one way or the other if 20-year-olds buy beer. Just so the kids playing hooky aren't hanging around the gas station to beg borrow and steal my I.D.
No problem for you since you always have your gun.

At avianflutalk.com, other NL websites don’t seem to function. Thread title is ‘NL R0 = 2,91,’ from a member in The Netherlands.

It's time for mandatory vaccination…
Just like having to prove your age to buy liquor you should have to prove your vaccination before being allowed into any public gathering.

Just goes to show what those of us who know better have been saying all along.

This was never about any actual disease; this was never about protecting anyone's health.

From the beginning, the #CoronaHoax2020 was never about anything other than an excuse for corrupt left wrong-wing control freaks to seize and abuse power over others. Anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant and deceived, or else willfully complicit.

It's time for mandatory vaccination…
Just like having to prove your age to buy liquor you should have to prove your vaccination before being allowed into any public gathering.

Just goes to show what those of us who know better have been saying all along.

This was never about any actual disease; this was never about protecting anyone's health.

From the beginning, the #CoronaHoax2020 was never about anything other than an excuse for corrupt left wrong-wing control freaks to seize and abuse power over others. Anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant and deceived, or else willfully complicit.
Poor Bob. He's gone mental.

None of it would be necessary if we didn't have so many morons in the U.S. who refuse.

The amazing thing about it is they never support their claims with irrefutable evidence. Its always some hideous connection to some Democrat conspiracy to kill republicans.
It's a clear demonstration of a lack of IQ and disrespect for others. It's selfish and unpatriotic but don't expect them to know about that.

You know......

Eventually, if no one actually fights back...they will get everything they want....and them some.

Freedom Ain't free. Never was. If you ain't willing to make the sacrifice to defend it, you lose it

1626589059815.png

Attachments

• 1626588834256.png
    1626588834256.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 1626588962838.png
    1626588962838.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 6

Forum List

Back