It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

Why don't we have a white history month or a red history month. I can't think of a place in Africa where I would be proud to call it home. Slavery was horrible but i did not do it. Slavery is still going on here in this country as well as a lot of other countries around the world. I really don't hear a lot of bad things about white but while they do discuss the so called leaders of the race why to they leave out some real self proclaim heroes like Al Sharpton and Shelia Jackson Lee who do so much.

WTF?

You ever watch the news, Sherlock?

Joshua Ricket of Concord sentenced to life in prison for murder of toddler | cleveland.com

Man arrested in Mantua bank robbery | cleveland.com

Community leaders call for Abbot John Henry to take leave from St. Herman's House of Hospitality after police find more guns | cleveland.com

Texas lawyer accused of bribing railroad union officials | cleveland.com

Task force needs help finding fugitive Kevin Keystone | cleveland.com

Just a quick sample. All white people, signelect. Take off the blinders.

Yes, yes..sure..whatever.....you already said that.

Apparently you're so desperate to avoid addressing the facts you've become unhinged and are repeating yourself...

But fear not my dear friend.....we have put laws in place to keep them from discriminating against you

Wasn't the civil rights movement great?

"We" ?

OHHHH. I get it now..You're a negro! I should have recognized the signs...My error..

Well, that explains a whole LOT! I understand now...You're doing the best you can.

Until you made this post I wasn't sure. Now you've made it plain for all to see. You ARE indeed a racist.

I'm not dodging and I am certainly not scared. I'm telling you that I know what you are. You have been tried and measured and chopped off at the knees already. You're "superior" ass just hasn't realized it.

Pick ONE fact I posted and refute it.

I know you didn't miss this post:

Your "facts" in the thread are irrelevant to me, you racist piece of garbage. Your posts, like the one I quoted, expose your racism so I know where your "facts" are coming from. They are just another tool in your propaganda shed. And yes, YOU ARE A RACIST. I am not interested in having any kind of civil discussion with a person like you.

You exposed yourself.

You are trash.

I spit on you.

The racist, cracker asshole is not worthy of my spit.

30X90 reminds me of Peewee Herman.

He reminds me of this:

turd-1.jpg

I'm not dodging and I am certainly not scared. I'm telling you that I know what you are. You have been tried and measured and chopped off at the knees already. You're "superior" ass just hasn't realized it.

Your "facts" in the thread are irrelevant to me, you racist piece of garbage. Your posts, like the one I quoted, expose your racism so I know where your "facts" are coming from. They are just another tool in your propaganda shed. And yes, YOU ARE A RACIST. I am not interested in having any kind of civil discussion with a person like you.

You exposed yourself.

You are trash.

I spit on you.

hahahaha..so you can't refute any of them, right?

How about the assertion you made that "race" in humans has any biological basis? Or that I have been PMing you?

Both lies.

Post some links, research that support your claim.
Just because you deny it doesn't refute anything.

EDIT:

In fact I DID post references to that very thing...you're so busy "neg rep" me and giving the one liner drive by insults that you lost track...hahahaha..I understand....it's ok... You're doing the best you can with the intellect you have...

Last edited:

You exposed yourself.

You are trash.

I spit on you.

The racist, cracker asshole is not worthy of my spit.

hahahaha..good one... Very erudite and intelligent reply..About what one would expect.

But fear not my dear friend.....we have put laws in place to keep them from discriminating against you

"We" ?

OHHHH. I get it now..You're a negro! I should have recognized the signs...My error..

Well, that explains a whole LOT! I understand now...You're doing the best you can.

Until you made this post I wasn't sure. Now you've made it plain for all to see. You ARE indeed a racist.

LMFAO..you ignore all the name calling and insults that the negroes are throwing around as they DESPERATELY avoid the truth they know they can't refute...hahahha..but I'M the racist...
..and you can't refute any of the facts, either, I see...more name calling.

"We" ?

LMAO..Why on earth are you too afraid to hold an honest debate?..LMFAO..now you're giving me "neg rep" and cursing in private messages...Very cowardly..

If I'm so stupid and such a racist and all my points are untrue any one of you negroes should have no trouble shredding them...but no..you're all too afraid of the facts so the best you can do is PM insults to me and call people names...hahaha..

You negroes go ahead and grandstand for each other and see who can type racist the most...LMAO..Debate over..White man wins..Negroes forfeit.

When your ancestors were dragged from their homeland against their will and forced into involuntary servitude to save some cheap motherfuckers the cost of labor, you can talk.

Until then, you should probably STFU.

Yes we should study and recognize slavery, but for the first time in our American schools, we should also recognize that it would not have been possible without Africans kidnapping and taking them as the spoils of tribal wars and selling them to the White Slave traders!

Black History in America is important, but many times it becomes a month were America gets divided along racial lines. Why can't we study history as Americans and not as Black, White, Latino etc Americans.

I mean was the greatness and positive influences of Fredrick Douglass , MLK, Clarence Thomas, Matthew Gaines (First African American State Senator in TEXAS, he was a Republican, voted in by whites in the 1870s), Maya Angelou, Sidney Poitier, Colin Powel, Condi Rice, Barack Obama, Charles Drew (creator of the the Blood Bank) and George Washington Carver (the peanut man) usually doesn't get mentioned as much. MLK will get mentioned in the context of Whites beating blacks. But they won't mention how MLK brought the races together. Whites marched right next to blacks! They won't push his message of color-blinded society! I mean you won't hear about Matthew Gaines who was instrument to the establishment of the public school system in Texas!

Black History is important and should be cherished, but Black History Month is another way liberals divide America! White History, which any way you want to twist it, has been far from significant and impactful on America than any other race, but having a White History Month would be viewed as racist!

I don't get the justification for the hypocrisy!

"We" ?

LMAO..Why on earth are you too afraid to hold an honest debate?..LMFAO..now you're giving me "neg rep" and cursing in private messages...Very cowardly..

So! You're a liar too! I cursed you in a pm? Really? I give you permission to post exactly what I said in open forum. No curses. No swearing! Expect another neg rep soon! As for cowardly...I see you posted the word coward in my visitor messages. That's ok...but I notice you have visitor messages turned off. Now that's what I call cowardly!

If I'm so stupid and such a racist and all my points are untrue any one of you negroes should have no trouble shredding them...but no..you're all too afraid of the facts so the best you can do is PM insults to me and call people names...hahaha..

I'm not a negro and I defy you to be able to show where I have called you anything but a racist. Now I will start calling you a name that fits well...TWAT!

You negroes go ahead and grandstand for each other and see who can type racist the most...LMAO..Debate over..White man wins..Negroes forfeit.

No need to prove again your feelings of white supremacy... you have shown just how racist you are. You can look down on blacks all you want, but let me tell you one thing. I am white, but I look down on white trash like you. Now go forth and multiply you degenerate piece of filth.

When your ancestors were dragged from their homeland against their will and forced into involuntary servitude to save some cheap motherfuckers the cost of labor, you can talk.

Until then, you should probably STFU.

Yes we should study and recognize slavery, but for the first time in our American schools, we should also recognize that it would not have been possible without Africans kidnapping and taking them as the spoils of tribal wars and selling them to the White Slave traders!

Black History in America is important, but many times it becomes a month were America gets divided along racial lines. Why can't we study history as Americans and not as Black, White, Latino etc Americans.

I mean was the greatness and positive influences of Fredrick Douglass , MLK, Clarence Thomas, Matthew Gaines (First African American State Senator in TEXAS, he was a Republican, voted in by whites in the 1870s), Maya Angelou, Sidney Poitier, Colin Powel, Condi Rice, Barack Obama, Charles Drew (creator of the the Blood Bank) and George Washington Carver (the peanut man) usually doesn't get mentioned as much. MLK will get mentioned in the context of Whites beating blacks. But they won't mention how MLK brought the races together. Whites marched right next to blacks! They won't push his message of color-blinded society! I mean you won't hear about Matthew Gaines who was instrument to the establishment of the public school system in Texas!

Black History is important and should be cherished, but Black History Month is another way liberals divide America! White History, which any way you want to twist it, has been far from significant and impactful on America than any other race, but having a White History Month would be viewed as racist!

I don't get the justification for the hypocrisy!
Dude...seriously, if you want a white history month then lobby Congress for one! Quit expecting someone else to do your work for you and get off your lazy ass!!!

So! You're a liar too! I cursed you in a pm? Really? I give you permission to post exactly what I said in open forum. No curses. No swearing! Expect another neg rep soon! As for cowardly...I see you posted the word coward in my visitor messages. That's ok...but I notice you have visitor messages turned off. Now that's what I call cowardly!

I'm not a negro and I defy you to be able to show where I have called you anything but a racist. Now I will start calling you a name that fits well...TWAT!

No need to prove again your feelings of white supremacy... you have shown just how racist you are. You can look down on blacks all you want, but let me tell you one thing. I am white, but I look down on white trash like you. Now go forth and multiply you degenerate piece of filth.

Lying about PMs? What a clever boy you are, 30 x 90. We have neva, eva seen that trick before here at USMB.

*Yawn*

You're right..You didn't curse..It wasn't you.I made a mistake. I was wrong.

You were name calling not cursing...I get so much of it I lost track of who all these brave people are.
I turned them off because you guys are flooding me with insults and cursing ...it's pretty juvenile, really.

I never said whites are supreme..in fact I even said that asians have better scores and achievements in some areas than whites..you're focused and intent on racism and me to the point that you can't be objective...just refute any claim I made earlier in this thread....

Bring your facts and have an honest debate...

You're right..You didn't curse..It wasn't you.I made a mistake. I was wrong.

You were name calling not cursing...I get so much of it I lost track of who all these brave people are.
I turned them off because you guys are flooding me with insults and cursing ...it's pretty juvenile, really.

I never said whites are supreme..in fact I even said that asians have better scores and achievements in some areas than whites..you're focused and intent on racism and me to the point that you can't be objective...just refute any claim I made earlier in this thread....

Bring your facts and have an honest debate...
So basically you believe (erroneously) that asians are superior to gringos and you accept it so you think blacks should accept that they are inferior to whites.

Awesome!

Forum List

Back