It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

could you explain how people who pay net taxes are not better citizens than those who are net recipients?

No one is "better" than anyone else, I don't see how someone paying more taxes than someone else makes them a better person. OJ Simpson must be better than everyone on this board than because of the taxes he paid.

bad example. millions were spent prosecuting him. a black who earns enough to be a net tax payer is a better citizen than a white who is a net tax recipient. other factors like criminality, community service, etc come into play but overall those who pay the bills are more necessary to a functioning society than those who take more than they give.

You could say someone who is a net tax payer is more valuable member to society maybe but a better person I don't know if thats true, I don't think you can tell alot about someone just because they have a good job and pay taxes. Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were tax paying citizens weren't they?

This is for you 30X90. It'll remind you of your weekly back room meetings.

Of course you'll know the words by heart, but tell me something...do you and your mates stand when it plays?

Last edited by a moderator:
thats funny. people who are successful have every right to point out the deficiencies of those that they have to pay the bills for. I am not saying we shouldnt pay, but we ceertainly are correct in saying we are better and more useful citizens.

Bullshit, you are not better than anyone else and you are not "paying the bills" for anyone.

could you explain how people who pay net taxes are not better citizens than those who are net recipients?

Uh, because people are not assigned a monetary value anymore?

BTW, under your theory, all children are without value.

Asshole.

Bullshit, you are not better than anyone else and you are not "paying the bills" for anyone.

Asshole.

I just don't understand how you can say someone is better than someone because they happen to pay taxes, there are plenty of rapists and child molestors out there who hold down legit jobs and pay taxes, I would hardly say they are better people because they pay taxes.

No one is "better" than anyone else, I don't see how someone paying more taxes than someone else makes them a better person. OJ Simpson must be better than everyone on this board than because of the taxes he paid.

bad example. millions were spent prosecuting him. a black who earns enough to be a net tax payer is a better citizen than a white who is a net tax recipient. other factors like criminality, community service, etc come into play but overall those who pay the bills are more necessary to a functioning society than those who take more than they give.

You could say someone who is a net tax payer is more valuable member to society maybe but a better person I don't know if thats true, I don't think you can tell alot about someone just because they have a good job and pay taxes. Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were tax paying citizens weren't they?

I doubt either one of those serial killers earned enough to be net payers but, again, they were criminals that needed to be prosecuted and jailed. why arent you focusing on the 40 percent of blacks that use govt programs vs 20 percent of whites? or the multiple rate of black criminality which imposes costs for policing, jailing and victimization?

I respect citizens who take care of themselves, their families and their surroundings. what is controversial about that? the controversy comes into play when it is observed that blacks are much less likely to be able to do that, especially when they are concentrated in particular areas.

[ QUOTE=Madeline;3310470]

Asshole.
[/QUOTE]

actually you bring up a good point. good citizens provide good conditions to raise their children to mature into future good citizens. parent who are hard working and involved with their communities and schools are much more likely to produce offspring that emulate those same traits.

whats with calling me obcenities for making common sense observations?

I doubt either one of those serial killers earned enough to be net payers but, again, they were criminals that needed to be prosecuted and jailed. why arent you focusing on the 40 percent of blacks that use govt programs vs 20 percent of whites? or the multiple rate of black criminality which imposes costs for policing, jailing and victimization?

I respect citizens who take care of themselves, their families and their surroundings. what is controversial about that? the controversy comes into play when it is observed that blacks are much less likely to be able to do that, especially when they are concentrated in particular areas.

Those 20 percent of whites you listed equals out to more white people on assistance than blacks, either case, are you saying all people on assistance are worthless and not good people? I am not too sure if that is true, especially now with record numbers of people unemployed across the board regardless of race.

Asshole.

actually you bring up a good point. good citizens provide good conditions to raise their children to mature into future good citizens. parent who are hard working and involved with their communities and schools are much more likely to produce offspring that emulate those same traits.

whats with calling me obcenities for making common sense observations?[/QUOTE]

I am cranky today. Blame it on 30 x 90.

My apologies.

Yes, any society is best served if it has the largest number of middle class people, Ian. However, an expansion in the wealthy class -- in number, or by concentration of wealth -- has a deleterious effect on a society, just an expansion of the group of poor does. In an ideal society, there are the fewest possible of either sort.

Asshole.

I just don't understand how you can say someone is better than someone because they happen to pay taxes, there are plenty of rapists and child molestors out there who hold down legit jobs and pay taxes, I would hardly say they are better people because they pay taxes.

why do you keep talking about criminals? criminals are by definition not good citizens. good citizens are those that add more to society than they take out. some of us have some outstanding quality that overrides other considerations but most of us are not outstanding and our contributions are monetary by paying considerible taxes and looking after our families and communities.

Asshole.

why do you keep talking about criminals? criminals are by definition not good citizens. good citizens are those that add more to society than they take out. some of us have some outstanding quality that overrides other considerations but most of us are not outstanding and our contributions are monetary by paying considerible taxes and looking after our families and communities.

I understand that but alot of criminals do have jobs and pay taxes, I'm trying to say that there is more to what a person is worth than what he pays in taxes.

Asshole.

Who steals more.....the rich or the poor?

Asshole.

whats with calling me obcenities for making common sense observations?

I am cranky today. Blame it on 30 x 90.

My apologies.

Yes, any society is best served if it has the largest number of middle class people, Ian. However, an expansion in the wealthy class -- in number, or by concentration of wealth -- has a deleterious effect on a society, just an expansion of the group of poor does. In an ideal society, there are the fewest possible of either sort.

[/QUOTE]

no problem, we all have those type of days

your other point is why I support affimative action, just not the group quotas that it has devolved into.

Obviously, the rich. How many multi-billion dollar gas station robberies you ever heard of?

who commits the most violence? are you more worried about your family's safety or your bank account?

Blacks are nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites.

who commits the most violence? are you more worried about your family's safety or your bank account?

Bernie Madoff stole $18 billion

Take a lot of liquor stores to add up to that

Forum List

Back