It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

We're all black, 30 x 90. Me, rightwinger, Ravi....everyone on this thread but you and Tank.

USMB stands for United Sexy Men who are Black, so naturally, it attracts the ladies like me.

Didn't you know?

No I didn't know...Funny, though..your negro friend rightwinger has already said he and other negro males prefer white women...but you already know that from real life experience, right?

How would I? I am black, and they all chase me.

Wanna see what I look like?

oprah-winfrey.jpg

You live entirely in a fantasy world.
Why don't you address any of the facts I posted in this thread? Just pick one...
Does it make your head hurt to follow a topic and carry on an honest debate?

You've done everything you can to avoid it so far...

No I didn't know...Funny, though..your negro friend rightwinger has already said he and other negro males prefer white women...but you already know that from real life experience, right?

oprah-winfrey.jpg

Why don't you address any of the facts I posted in this thread? Just pick one...

Your facts are non sequitors...there is nothing to address.

You are unhappy that black people exist and thrive. Those are the only facts that matter.

oprah-winfrey.jpg

You are unhappy that black people exist and thrive. Those are the only facts that matter.

No.. I posted many facts and backed them up with links, sources and quotes.

Try to focus...

"We" ?

OHHHH. I get it now..You're a negro! I should have recognized the signs...My error..

Well, that explains a whole LOT! I understand now...You're doing the best you can.

Posts like this ------^ expose your racism.

rightwinger said:
It is time you face reality. With black men stealing your white women and mix breeding and Hispanics breeding the hell out of you.....your days are numbered

But look at the bright side.....once whites are a minority, you can get your white history month

It is only fair after all

but you see nothing racist in that one?

LMAO..and now I find YOU sending me private messages and cursing and calling me names via "neg" rep...I guess you're a negro, too?

Instead of name calling and getting all emotional and straying off topic to insult me..why don't you address any of the facts I presented in this thread..
Just pick ANY one of them and let's see all you negroes actually refute them if you can..Go on..prove me wrong. Demonstrate your "superior" intelligence...

..or if you can't handle it you can all keep "neg rep" me instead...LMAO...

:blsmile:

You got negged because you earned it. Expect MANY more.

Your "facts" in the thread are irrelevant to me, you racist piece of garbage. Your posts, like the one I quoted, expose your racism so I know where your "facts" are coming from. They are just another tool in your propaganda shed. And yes, YOU ARE A RACIST. I am not interested in having any kind of civil discussion with a person like you.

Try to focus...
They are still meaningless to the discussion. You can post all the "facts" you please to "prove" that blacks are less superior than you but it doesn't make it so.

It always cracks me up that racists are ashamed to be racist (well, except for William Joyce).

Isn't the point of racism to be proud of who you are?

Posts like this ------^ expose your racism.

rightwinger said:
It is time you face reality. With black men stealing your white women and mix breeding and Hispanics breeding the hell out of you.....your days are numbered

But look at the bright side.....once whites are a minority, you can get your white history month

It is only fair after all

LMAO..and now I find YOU sending me private messages and cursing and calling me names via "neg" rep...I guess you're a negro, too?

Instead of name calling and getting all emotional and straying off topic to insult me..why don't you address any of the facts I presented in this thread..
Just pick ANY one of them and let's see all you negroes actually refute them if you can..Go on..prove me wrong. Demonstrate your "superior" intelligence...

Your "facts" in the thread are irrelevant to me, you racist piece of garbage. Your posts, like the one I quoted, expose your racism so I know where your "facts" are coming from. They are just another tool in your propaganda shed. And yes, YOU ARE A RACIST. I am not interested in having any kind of civil discussion with a person like you.

Fine...stay on the porch with the puppies, then, negro.
You're scared and unable to address or refute the facts and ..as usual...resort to dodging and name calling.
Negroes seem to think that whoever shouts the loudest or talks the most wins a debate...When presented with irrefutable facts this is all they can do...

I rest my case..

Try to focus...
They are still meaningless to the discussion. You can post all the "facts" you please to "prove" that blacks are less superior than you but it doesn't make it so.

Which ones exactly are incorrect, then?..refute them.
Show me which ones aren't accurate.

You're scared and unable to address or refute the facts and ..as usual...resort to dodging and name calling.
Negroes seem to think that whoever shouts the loudest or talks the most wins a debate...When presented with irrefutable facts this is all they can do...

I rest my case..

I'm not dodging and I am certainly not scared. I'm telling you that I know what you are. You have been tried and measured and chopped off at the knees already. You're "superior" ass just hasn't realized it.

Yes, Art is black. Rightwinger is black. We are ALL black. You are surrounded by black Americans.

I bet you just peed yourself.

More fantasizing about me and what I do...you're hopeless.:cuckoo:

Meh, what can I say?

You're predictable.

More dodging and avoiding the facts.
LMAO...and STILL MORE fantasizing about me or what I do or what I am...speaking of "predictable". :blsmile::cuckoo:

I've CLEARLY won this debate based on the full scale retreat and insult campaign you negroes have resorted to as you DESPERATELY make excuses to avoid addressing the facts.

I look forward to more insulting pm and "neg rep" as you guys are too cowardly to debate in the open.

I rest my case..

I'm not dodging and I am certainly not scared. I'm telling you that I know what you are. You have been tried and measured and chopped off at the knees already. You're "superior" ass just hasn't realized it.

Pick ONE fact I posted and refute it.

I rest my case..

I know you didn't miss this post:

You exposed yourself.

You are trash.

I spit on you.

Why don't we have a white history month or a red history month. I can't think of a place in Africa where I would be proud to call it home. Slavery was horrible but i did not do it. Slavery is still going on here in this country as well as a lot of other countries around the world. I really don't hear a lot of bad things about white but while they do discuss the so called leaders of the race why to they leave out some real self proclaim heroes like Al Sharpton and Shelia Jackson Lee who do so much.

I rest my case..

How about the assertion you made that "race" in humans has any biological basis? Or that I have been PMing you?

Both lies.

Forum List

Back