Its time to impeach JILL BIDEN

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

According to Madison Cawthorn. This guy is getting paid to spout this crap.

"The man is clearly mentally unstable," said the freshman congressman who first gained notoriety when he was still a candidate after bragging that visiting Adolf Hitler's summer home had been on his "bucket list for awhile" and "did not disappoint."

The North Carolina Republican who not only is not a gerontologist, neurologist, or medical doctor, went on to claim Biden "is having some form of degradation of his mind."

"They are putting him up there to be assaulted by the greatest debater the country has to go against him," he added. It was not clear who he was referring to.

"As much as I want to question Joe Biden I want to question who's really calling the shots right now," he continued down his conspiracy theory-formed claim. "I don't think Congress or the American people truly know who's behind the scenes pulling the strings."

"The man is clearly mentally unstable," said the freshman congressman who first gained notoriety when he was still a candidate after bragging that visiting Adolf Hitler's summer home had been on his "bucket list for awhile" and "did not disappoint."

The North Carolina Republican who not only is not a gerontologist, neurologist, or medical doctor, went on to claim Biden "is having some form of degradation of his mind."

"They are putting him up there to be assaulted by the greatest debater the country has to go against him," he added. It was not clear who he was referring to.

"As much as I want to question Joe Biden I want to question who's really calling the shots right now," he continued down his conspiracy theory-formed claim. "I don't think Congress or the American people truly know who's behind the scenes pulling the strings."
Its the sort of shit I expect to read on here. But this character is paid to do a responsible job. Maybe he should find something that he is good at ?

Bud, if you're quoting RawStory, you need to get paid.

You don't need to be a good writer to get paid ...

RKfuKrMr_400x400.jpg

Luckily for the Bidens you can't be impeached for being morons and out of touch with reality.

In the olden days, you were locked up if you were a looney though - maybe that's a shout.

The US only impeaches Republicans.

Democrats are a pure as the white driven snow.

Or the deep state runs the show

You be the judge.

The US only impeaches Republicans.

Democrats are a pure as the white driven snow.

Or the deep state runs the show

You be the judge.
Andrew Johnson (D) and Bill Clinton (D) are laughing at you.

Its the sort of shit I expect to read on here. But this character is paid to do a responsible job. Maybe he should find something that he is good at ?

Yeah, He could be a Democrat Texas State Representative and live for free in a DC hotel.

Jill Biden is part of the biden klan.

Jill and Kamala do not like each other....

Forum List

Back