🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its time to love nigga's again, everybody.....its sports time!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
About the only time a nigga can get love from the master is when he's in uniform and not just any uniform folks, the uniform of sports......its the only time a nigga can be violent, beat his wife, curse out a cop, a coach, beat a dog, a child or even a fellow sports mate and the mass'es come to his aide. For 6 beautiful months out of the year, a nigga is the apple pie of a hillbilly's eye. Even the most harden of racist, rally and cheer a nigga in uniform. Why, he's elovated among the gods, they don't even care if your gay or muslim, as long as you get that damned ball in the hoop, make that touch down and maybe just maybe win the super bowl, the NACAA or NBA or what ever bowl there is for them. And this is why so many fall prey to the white man's love....cause when a nigg'as in uniform, he can't get enough of it........and then reality hits home....season over, and now our just another nigga on the streets...oh, if we could only get that love during the off seasons...eh?
upload_2015-9-21_1-12-30.jpeg

Do you think it may have something to do with the black men following the rules instead rioting and looting? I think it may be time when the black man is equal to whites and the is no affirmative action. Whaddya think? :boohoo:

About the only time a nigga can get love from the master is when he's in uniform and not just any uniform folks, the uniform of sports......its the only time a nigga can be violent, beat his wife, curse out a cop, a coach, beat a dog, a child or even a fellow sports mate and the mass'es come to his aide. For 6 beautiful months out of the year, a nigga is the apple pie of a hillbilly's eye. Even the most harden of racist, rally and cheer a nigga in uniform. Why, he's elovated among the gods, they don't even care if your gay or muslim, as long as you get that damned ball in the hoop, make that touch down and maybe just maybe win the super bowl, the NACAA or NBA or what ever bowl there is for them. And this is why so many fall prey to the white man's love....cause when a nigg'as in uniform, he can't get enough of it........and then reality hits home....season over, and now our just another nigga on the streets...oh, if we could only get that love during the off seasons...eh?View attachment 50592

How'd you get this far in life having never heard of baseball?

Not sure there even IS a time that isn't part of some sport's season, if not two, if not three.

• Banned
Do you think it may have something to do with the black men following the rules instead rioting and looting? I think it may be time when the black man is equal to whites and the is no affirmative action. Whaddya think? :boohoo:

Follow the rules??? Did you read my comments or are you one of the stupid ones here? All the shit I mentioned, these black mothafuckers have done and none of you white fucks seem to care....why? because the nigga's in uniform...now pay attention or shut up!!

As for as AA.....that's so 20th century, get with the times, Palezzzzzzzzzz

• Banned
About the only time a nigga can get love from the master is when he's in uniform and not just any uniform folks, the uniform of sports......its the only time a nigga can be violent, beat his wife, curse out a cop, a coach, beat a dog, a child or even a fellow sports mate and the mass'es come to his aide. For 6 beautiful months out of the year, a nigga is the apple pie of a hillbilly's eye. Even the most harden of racist, rally and cheer a nigga in uniform. Why, he's elovated among the gods, they don't even care if your gay or muslim, as long as you get that damned ball in the hoop, make that touch down and maybe just maybe win the super bowl, the NACAA or NBA or what ever bowl there is for them. And this is why so many fall prey to the white man's love....cause when a nigg'as in uniform, he can't get enough of it........and then reality hits home....season over, and now our just another nigga on the streets...oh, if we could only get that love during the off seasons...eh?View attachment 50592

Not sure there even IS a time that isn't part of some sport's season, if not two, if not three.

Don't nobody and I mean nobody gives a rats fuck about baseball, but white people and maybe just maybe a few sellout nigga's.......I live in sports town, and football and basketball rules here as it does around the country.

Don't nobody and I mean nobody gives a rats fuck about baseball, but white people and maybe just maybe a few sellout nigga's.......I live in sports town, and football and basketball rules here as it does around the country.

Pfft. Baseball's a real sport. If you don't have it where you are, that's your loss.

• Banned

Pfft. Baseball's a real sport. If you don't have it where you are, that's your loss.

We do have baseball here and nobody gives a shit about it....next?

I think it's time for a coronal mass ejection so that the primates devour the parasites and the rest of us live happily ever after.

You mean America's version of Rounders which the kiddies play in the Old Dart??? I know some who say it caters for a certain American maturity level.

Now what you really miss out on is cricket...of course!!

AS FOR THE NIGGAS THINGY...HOW UTTERLY STUPID TO CLASSIFY PEOPLE BY THEIR SKIN COLOUR. THERE ARE RIOTERS WHO REALLY SUCK....and there are the vast majority of Law Abiding people. Peace and love to all; but by all means give rioters a Liverpool kiss!!

Greg

Follow the rules??? Did you read my comments or are you one of the stupid ones here? All the shit I mentioned, these black mothafuckers have done and none of you white fucks seem to care....why? because the nigga's in uniform...now pay attention or shut up!!

MOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOONNNNNNN

Well actually it was CRICKET but America changed the rules and it became Baseball..steve

Well actually it was CRICKET but America changed the rules and it became Baseball..steve

You've never played Rounders, have you?? lol

I have. Baseball with a truncheon!!

The game of rounders has been played in England since Tudor times, with the earliest reference being in 1744 in “A Little Pretty Pocketbook” where it was called baseball. Most baseball historians accept that their sport is evolved from rounders. Rounders is the name used by Jane Austen in her book “Northanger Abbey”. Following the “The Boy’s Own Book” of 1828 devoted a whole chapter to Rounders and in 1889 the Liverpool and Scottish Rounders Association was founded. The 1st official rules did away with the practice of putting a running batter out by hitting them with a thrown ball.

Rounders remains primarily a sport for schoolgirls and schoolboys today but also attracts an active club following as well.

The History And Rules Of Rounders.

Cricket had a common origin but developed along different paths.

As any fule noes!!!

Greg

Tiger done drunk too much Ripple.
Will you nuts ever emerge from the 20th century and get with the times, Ripple? WTF is that??? I'm 1000% certain its made from squirrel droppin's, something you nuts are very familiar with.

The boorish behavior of fatherless segregationist blacks in football and basketball and their racist back-turning on baseball -- the sport that broke barriers for blacks -- are part of what drove me back to baseball.

MOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOONNNNNNN

Sticks and stones can break my bones, pal.......and coming from a fellow moron

Forum List

Back