It’s time we make Twitter and Facebook public utilities!

Facebook and Twitter is the public square online you just have to accept it, it should be used as a public square Lile
A telephone company Like a water company
Well said, comrade!
Stalin believed in free-speech?
Yep. Just like you do!
like I do? No he killed ppl like democrats did to free blacks
Sure, he was like Democrats too. He had the state run media thing nailed. Might be worth studying how he pulled it off.
Free speech

You have free speech all you want and can scream it within your own home... Did you know the USMB can also limit what you write, so should they also be require to allow any form of speech on their board?

My point?

Farsebook and Twitter are just like USMB in a way and they can limit your access and what you post because they are private and not Government ran sites...

So as you bellyache about Twatter and Farsebook limiting you’re comments, well they can and in the end you do not have to use them...
You don't understand. They're being mean to Trump! We have to sick the government regulators on 'em. That's politics!

Well then why don’t his ( Trump ) kids take the money and time and create a social network platform for those that love Trump!

Because, public square. Monopoly. (see: the excuses Democrats have used for decades whenever they want encroach on private industry).

Nope

Facebook and Twitter is the public square online you just have to accept it, it should be used as a public square Lile
Well said, comrade!
Yep. Just like you do!
Sure, he was like Democrats too. He had the state run media thing nailed. Might be worth studying how he pulled it off.
Free speech

You have free speech all you want and can scream it within your own home... Did you know the USMB can also limit what you write, so should they also be require to allow any form of speech on their board?

My point?

Farsebook and Twitter are just like USMB in a way and they can limit your access and what you post because they are private and not Government ran sites...

So as you bellyache about Twatter and Farsebook limiting you’re comments, well they can and in the end you do not have to use them...
You don't understand. They're being mean to Trump! We have to sick the government regulators on 'em. That's politics!

Well then why don’t his ( Trump ) kids take the money and time and create a social network platform for those that love Trump!

Because, public square. Monopoly. (see: the excuses Democrats have used for decades whenever they want encroach on private industry).

Nope
Yep. Hypocrisy Party. Everybody dance!

Well said, comrade!
Yep. Just like you do!
Free speech

My point?

Nope

I understand that you are not a particularly intelligent person, and you think that silly stuff
Will cover that up.
It doesn't
And, that's okay

Well said, comrade!
Yep. Just like you do!
Free speech

My point?

Nope

I understand that you are not a particularly intelligent person, and you think that silly stuff
Will cover that up.
It doesn't
And, that's okay

I understand. It's different when it's your side's doing it. Because it's your side. Doing it.

Well said, comrade!
Yep. Just like you do!
Free speech

My point?

We did we have space on Facebook and Twitter would you like me to add you lol

Well said, comrade!
Yep. Just like you do!
Free speech

My point?

Nope

Will cover that up.
It doesn't
And, that's okay

I understand. It's different when it's your side's doing it. Because it's your side. Doing it.
To just take the verbal beating the Democrats suck don’t censor it man what are you hiring what are you so afraid of?

Well said, comrade!
Yep. Just like you do!
Free speech

My point?

Nope

Will cover that up.
It doesn't
And, that's okay

There is no side. Involved

To just take the verbal beating the Democrats suck don’t censor it man what are you hiring what are you so afraid of?
Uh... hmmm. Can you rephrase that? In English?
Listen I know losing elections is hard, I know free speaking ppl destroyed you since 2012. So many elections and seats lost. But come on just take the beating

I would hope when this happens that lawmakers don’t fold to succumb to their terms and conditions. Let free speech rein!
Facebook and Twitter don’t worry you will still make money allowing your sites become public utilities we can all express our political feelings. let’s get it done!

Making a website you choose to subscribe to a "utility" is a dumb idea.

Just don't use it if you don't like it.

I would hope when this happens that lawmakers don’t fold to succumb to their terms and conditions. Let free speech rein!
Facebook and Twitter don’t worry you will still make money allowing your sites become public utilities we can all express our political feelings. let’s get it done!

Making a website you choose to subscribe to a "utility" is a dumb idea.

Just don't use it if you don't like it.
That’s what I said about telephone

Uh... hmmm. Can you rephrase that? In English?
Listen I know losing elections is hard, I know free speaking ppl destroyed you since 2012. So many elections and seats lost. But come on just take the beating
Destroyed me? How so? Are you assuming I'm a Democrat?
lol

Twitter and face ook is already doing what5738Tcommies do. They have NO RIGHT to limit political s

State owned information disseminating service? That's what a communist would do.
Social media shouldn't be denying content of any kind unless it specifically prohibits it in the toc. Denying articles based on the political position it espouses should never happen. Let all people speak or let nobody speak. Vote Republican to preserve your right to free speech.

There's no constitutional right to support people just coming into your property and doing what they want. It's a purely legal matter. But you have to resolve the legislation first.

These platforms are only doing what the politicians have allowed them to do. It's why we need more competent people in congress, so bad legislation doesnlt get through.
Well if your property has been open to the public and has been advertised that it’s open to the public but you only allow whites on and not blacks than you have a issue
Yep. They
They are not public utilities.

You cannot compare social media to telephone electric water and gas services.

Social media is not a necessary service.

You people need to realize that all social media sites are nothing but advertising space that people stupidly agree to subject themselves to.
They are the modern day town square. The exist to serve the public.
No they don't.

They exist to sell advertisements and you agree to the terms when you sign up for their free messaging services

And a town square isn't a public utility either

I just got off the phone with Mark Meadows we have some interesting things coming up

Yes...there is a strong case for this....alternately though you could go here ..
This place is facebook and twitter's biggest nightmare and it's growing by tens of thousands a day.

PARLER....

Yes...there is a strong case for this....alternately though you could go here ..
This place is facebook and twitter's biggest nightmare and it's growing by tens of thousands a day.

PARLER....
I’m on there, but I and many created a place on twitter and Facebook who only allow followers to see content to see.. then they stop us

PARLER....
I’m on there, but I and many created a place on twitter and Facebook who only allow followers to see content to see.. then they stop us
Spend your time on Parler...
Close your FB account....
Start a group on Parler...
It will translate into revenue loss for Facebook. It's the most effective way to fight back.

Who will run the Ministry of Social Media? Will it be an appointed position, or elected?

Forum List

Back