Its to bad our military doesn't work for the people of the USA

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Instead they work for the global bankers like Rockefeller, Rothschild and the Royals.

We are their useful idiots, they lie us and steal from us daily. But still parents send their children out to murder for them via their created wars for vapor.

Its very sad indeed, most in our military want to help their people and their nation and do believe in God. They are trusting, but the evil elites know how to use trusting folks for their own gain.

You see, we are trusting folks, we don't understand wicked.

But the wicked do...

GOT KIDS?, NO YOU DON'T!

Patton wasnt political (what I read)doubt any the 4 star or 5 star Generals since him are (except maybee Powell afterwards) correct me if I am wrong..they are only going to do one thing and do their Jobs who ever the comander and chief is. and btw we vote for the POTUS so it is what it is.

Patton wasnt political (what I read)doubt any the 4 star or 5 star Generals since him are (except maybee Powell afterwards) correct me if I am wrong..they are only going to do one thing and do their Jobs who ever the comander and chief is. and btw we vote for the POTUS so it is what it is.

Powell is shit, total evil, sold out...created a war off 10 year old college reports.
I called up KGO talking head right after it happened at the US.
He said to me "Talking to you is like talking to a Rock"
That was crooked eyed Ron Owens, the pervert.

Seems I was right along. Funny, simple understanding make high paid sell outs go nuts.

The wars are all a lie, the war on terror is a lie, we have been sold out.

Got Blood? Got Kids?

The power of the establishment is the Loud Speaker, the MSM, was true with Hitler who they funded as is true today who fund us...and teach us how to think.

God Bless, I hope for us.

Its to bad our military doesn't work for the people of the USA

Unfortunately the US Military does work for the American sheeple, as they are unwilling to use force upon the American population to confiscate guns, they have silly excuses such as:
1. It's against the constitution
2. Thats our family members & friends out there
and a hole bunch of other bullshit reasons.

If what you are saying is true, the United States of America would have been transformed into a Utopia just like Thailand ......... along time ago and this message board wouldn't exist for shit talkers to spin and manipulate the truth.
This topic is bullshit as I wish it were true, if it were true, you wouldn't have been typing up this topic or even have access to an electronic device .............. my dick would be in your mouth, nuff said on this topic.

Forum List

Back