It's Troubling that So Many Liberals Still Believe the Lockdowns Were the Right Response to COVID

You were wrong on your statement. your statement didn't include any context about your previous discussion, and your blanket statement was what I was responding to.

You were WRONG. not technically wrong, not generally right, WRONG.

That you can't admit to that just shows what a narcissistic twat you are.

Idiot, I've litterally just said that I was technically wrong. I also explained to you why my overall point about Covid shot timeline was still correct, none of which you can refute.

Don't know whats wrong with you, but you need go your head checked.

Idiot, I've litterally just said that I was technically wrong. I also explained to you why my overallpoint was correct, none of which you can refute.

I don't know whats wrong with you, but you need go your head checked.

You can't just say "you were wrong". There's that narcissism I was talking about.

You can't just say "you were wrong". There's that narcissism I was talking about.
Was I right that Covid shot timeline contradicts claims that excessive mortality in 2020 was caused by them?

Yes or no dumbass?

6861864D-E525-4EA5-8558-6095FB7672C5.jpeg

Was I right that Covid shot timeline contradicts claims that excessive mortality in 2020 was caused by them?

Yes or no dumbass?

Considering the shots were only the last two weeks of 2020?

Sure. That's easy.

See how easy that is, you narcissistic germophobic twat?

Considering the shots were only the last two weeks of 2020?

Sure. That's easy.

See how easy that is, you narcissistic germophobic twat?
You didn't say YES OR NO. So I'll say it for you:

Yes I was correct in my general argument that timeline of Covid shots directly contradicts original claim that they caused drop in life expectancy in 2020. You clinging to technicality that there were some shots in the last two weeks of the year does not refute it.

You can now stop wasting everyone's time with your nitpick bullshit.

You didn't say YES OR NO. So I'll say it for you:

Yes I was correct in my general argument that timeline of Covid shots directly contradicts original claim that they caused drop in life expectancy in 2020. You clinging to technicality that there were some shots in the last two weeks of the year does not refute it.

You can now stop wasting everyone's time with your nitpick bullshit.

Sure, yes, same shit different day.

Just admit you were wrong, not technically, saying there were not shots in 2020.

Sure, yes, same shit different day.

Just admit you were wrong, not technically, saying there were not shots in 2020.
Why would I say that I was wrong when even you admit that my general argument was correct and that my error was only on the narrow, irrelavant point that there were shots in the last two weeks of 2020?

You sound stupid and desparate to grab on to straws..

Dummy, why would I say that I was wrong when even you admit that my general argument was correct and that my error was only on the narrow, irrelavant point that there were shots in the last two weeks of 2020?

You sound stupid.

You were wrong on the point. You are such a fragile idiot you have to qualify being wrong.

I was able to cleanly answer you point, something you seem unable to do.

You were wrong on the point.

My argument's point was that Covid shot timeline contradicts a claim that they caused excessive deaths during 2020.

Do you disagree that it was the general point? NOPE.

Do you disagree that it's correct? NOPE.

So why the hell would I say that I was wrong on that?

You are just being a silly dick, nitpicking for no other reason then to talk back to me.

My point was that Covid shot timeline contradicts a claim that they caused excessive deaths during 2020.

Do you disagree that it was the general point? NOPE.

Do you disagree that it's correct? NOPE.

So you are just being a silly dick, nitpicking for no other reason then to talk back to me.

It's amazing you can't just say "I was wrong"

It has nothing to do with your other point on the shot's possible fatal side effects.

You said there were no shots in 2020. I proved otherwise, and you can't admit it.

It's amazing you can't just say "I was wrong"

It has nothing to do with your other point on the shot's possible fatal side effects.

You said there were no shots in 2020. I proved otherwise, and you can't admit it.

Covid shot timeline contradicts a claim that they caused excessive deaths during 2020.

TRUE OR FALSE?

If you admit thats true, then just get lost idiot. My point is made.

go ahead and be troubled, mike. quarantines would have been the proper response to covid IF ANY QUARANTINES HAD BEEN DECLARED.

none were.

all "lock downs" were voluntary and if i remember correctly none of you complied anyway.
oh come on dude? Really? are you really that insincere? Don't you have any fking honor within yourself? oh for fk sake. This is why one can't discuss logic with demfks.

Covid shot timeline contradicts a claim that they caused excessive deaths during 2020.

TRUE OR FALSE?

are you saying no vaccines were distributed in 2020? Want to go there? Psst, the internet will not be nice to you if you do.

When MAGA made it political Death came knocking,
Every one made mistakes trying to knock it down.
both sides of the isle. Could have been medically driven.
But even science made mistakes, HUGE lack of honesty due to political moves,
HONESTY should have been policy from the start.

TRUE OR FALSE?

True on the statistics. but are you saying no one died of an adverse reaction to the shots in 2020?

When they were given in December, to which you still can't say you were wrong when you said there were no shots in 2020.

Om nom nom nom.

When MAGA made it political Death came knocking,
Every one made mistakes trying to knock it down.
both sides of the isle. Could have been medically driven.
But even science made mistakes, HUGE lack of honesty due to political moves,
HONESTY should have been policy from the start.
oh for fk sake, stop rewriting history with your nonsense. mandates was all fking demfkS!

Even after all the data that we now have that show that the lockdowns made no meaningful difference in rates of death or illness, and that lockdowns arguably made things worse, most liberals continue to believe that lockdowns were the correct response to the COVID pandemic.

I repeat the word "most," because quite a few liberals have recognized that the lockdowns were a disaster or at least an overly harsh reaction.

EXCERPT:

Some other informative sources:

By the way, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is the only presidential candidate who says the lockdowns were wrong and unnecessary, and who says he would have responded to the pandemic very differently. RFK Jr. says he would have followed the approach suggested by the thousands of scientists and medical doctors who signed the Great Barrington Declaration.

They wanted to put us in prison and take away our children for refusing the experimental treatment! These people are monsters.

1715614902418.png

Forum List

Back