It's WhitsleBlowing Day

Pre testimony the democrats were on the defensive mode, they just astound me.

One Democrat Congressman has stepped up to the plate and said quite succinctly that the Benghazi talking points were false.

I think his name is Lynch.

Maybe people will start understanding the totalitarianism of the Left: Government control and censorship of information. They may believe in their Cause, but they don't believe anyone else has a right to believe in a different cause.

One Democrat Congressman has stepped up to the plate and said quite succinctly that the Benghazi talking points were false.

You "think"? YOU posted about it ystdy didn't you? :eusa_hand:

I was only on my second coffee and I'm in the middle of planting a quizzillion Brandywine tomato seeds right now.

Spare me :lol: I'm trying to have a life.

I washed the dirt off my hands and found a link.

Dem congressman: Benghazi talking points were “scrubbed”

“I don’t know what the process was there, but absolutely they were false, they were wrong,” said Lynch, a member of the House Oversight Committee, which will hold a hearing on the Beghazi attacks this week, on May 8.

“There were no protests outside of the Benghazi compound there. This was a deliberate and strategic attack on the consulate there.

So any statements that this was sort of like the other protests that we saw in Cairo and other embassies, that was not this type of case.”

Lynch said that U.N. ambassador Susan Rice provided “false information” about the attacks during her now-infamous round of appearances on the Sunday-talk-show circuit in September 2012.

“It was scrubbed. It was totally inaccurate,” he said.

Dem congressman: Benghazi talking points were ?scrubbed? « Hot Air Headlines

Last edited:

I was only on my second coffee and I'm in the middle of planting a quizzillion Brandywine tomato seeds right now.

“I don’t know what the process was there, but absolutely they were false, they were wrong,” said Lynch, a member of the House Oversight Committee, which will hold a hearing on the Beghazi attacks this week, on May 8.

“There were no protests outside of the Benghazi compound there. This was a deliberate and strategic attack on the consulate there.

So any statements that this was sort of like the other protests that we saw in Cairo and other embassies, that was not this type of case.”

Lynch said that U.N. ambassador Susan Rice provided “false information” about the attacks during her now-infamous round of appearances on the Sunday-talk-show circuit in September 2012.

Damn.....nutters just HAVE to lie about shit.

I don't expect anything to come out of this. It will be years before we know what happened, and even then - maybe.

Where's the lie?? I watched the interview with Lynch and this is exactly what he said.

I don't know.... we're over an hour in and nothing has been blown out of the water yet.

There has been a lot of dick wagging and arguing about everything but. Really hilarious watching the Leftytoons and Rightyloons spin on their sticks.

Maybe people will start understanding the totalitarianism of the Left: Government control and censorship of information. They may believe in their Cause, but they don't believe anyone else has a right to believe in a different cause.

These witnesses certainly aren't being censored now, are they? Have these witnesses testified that they were censored in some way prior to today?

Where's the lie?? I watched the interview with Lynch and this is exactly what he said.

The lies were regarding the second cup of coffee and the dirt on the hands bullshit. For someone who claims to be a human lie detector, TinyD is pretty much full of shit.

The lies were regarding the second cup of coffee and the dirt on the hands bullshit. For someone who claims to be a human lie detector, TinyD is pretty much full of shit.

I'm planting cucumber seeds now. It's gardening time. I'm playing in the dirt. I put out a huge garden every year. I have to start every thing indoors pretty well because I can't get anything in the ground before June 1st where I live.

What am I lying about? Prepping for my garden? Put down the bong. :lol:

Forum List

Back