It's YOUR fault if you didn't know Obama hates America

Another really stupid thread with not one ounce of value. :rolleyes:

Hey..........I think its pretty important to point out the absolute truth to people who might not be hyper-partisan k00ks yet and are in here trying to educate themselves politically!!! As polls clearly show, the country is slowly finding out that this guy is a real radical left ideologue.......lack of support coming from those that matter............. in the center. Throw in the emerging incompetence and what you have is a hideous nightmare if you're a MoveOn k00k.

Thats why this forum has become such a hoot for conservative minded people lately. Watching this epic decline has been hysterical, particularly when you see the enormous rise in angst amongst the lefty forum members!!!

Just goes to show, you can never discuss the same clip too often.

Cornholio (his new name) is a bit slow. Hopefully by the 2012 elections roll around, he'll be have caught up to the political news of the present. :eusa_whistle:

Hey Modfart, when I was your age (19) I was on my first tour in Iraq fighting for the very flag which you wrap around yourself while posting your inane drivel, so if I want to post a link on something that happened in 1902 I will and I won't worry about what some silly fucking child who lives in mommy's basement thinks about it.

Quick! Someone give USMB's latest parrot a cookie for his service!

Loser.

Cornholio (his new name) is a bit slow. Hopefully by the 2012 elections roll around, he'll be have caught up to the political news of the present. :eusa_whistle:

Hey Modfart, when I was your age (19) I was on my first tour in Iraq fighting for the very flag which you wrap around yourself while posting your inane drivel, so if I want to post a link on something that happened in 1902 I will and I won't worry about what some silly fucking child who lives in mommy's basement thinks about it.

Loser.

It's not hard to notice that every time Skookerasbil, ConHog, or some other non-Obamarrhoid factually annihilates this pathetic collection of brainless Obamarrhoidal needle-dicks, and the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD they so desperately support, one gets a meaningless insult exemplified by the one above.

It's ever so pleasant to wake up every morning to witness the ever increasing DAILY DESTRUCTION of the MONUMENTAL FRAUD as one after another of his pathetic attempts at credibility is ground to dust.

Last edited:

Loser.

It's not hard to notice that every time Skookerasbil, ConHog, or some other non-Obamarrhoid factually annihilates this pathetic collection of brainless Obamarrhoidal needle-dicks, and the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD they so desperately support, one gets a meaningless insult exemplified by the one above.

yo gautama, you don't operate under the delusion that your insults are not meaningless, now do you?

also, your post lacked the obligatory mentioning of the obami salami, so what's up with that?

Loser.

What? No Obami Salami?

You're slipping.

Loser.

yo gautama, you don't operate under the delusion that your insults are not meaningless, now do you?

also, your post lacked the obligatory mentioning of the obami salami, so what's up with that?

Seriously, man. I mean, wow. He didn't even call me a small time military crook. I think that's what hurts the most.

Like hell you were. You were fighting for oil, just goes to show how much a dumbfuck you really are. How many of your buddies died so you can ride your 8 miles to the gallon go-kart. You do them real proud.....

i don't really care if he needs a car that gets 8 mpg to make him feel like his genitals are big enough. i do care that his arrogance about fossil fuels will affect MY son's future.

I mean here he is in 08 refusing to honor our national anthem

YouTube - Barack Hussein Obama refuses to salute US flag

Oh, blow it out your barracks bag. What a pathetic piece of partisan crap this OP is. He is standing at attention with his hands clasped. Difficult to show more respect for anything. It is not necessary to place your hand over your heart during the national anthem. Nice, if you want to put on a show for those standing around you, but not necessary.

Why don't you busy yourself by seeing if you can uncover any evidence of sexual misconduct or lying under oath on the part of a former, Democratic President?

Another really stupid thread with not one ounce of value. :rolleyes:

Hey..........I think its pretty important to point out the absolute truth to people who might not be hyper-partisan k00ks yet and are in here trying to educate themselves politically!!! As polls clearly show, the country is slowly finding out that this guy is a real radical left ideologue.......lack of support coming from those that matter............. in the center. Throw in the emerging incompetence and what you have is a hideous nightmare if you're a MoveOn k00k.

Thats why this forum has become such a hoot for conservative minded people lately. Watching this epic decline has been hysterical, particularly when you see the enormous rise in angst amongst the lefty forum members!!!

Since nothing in your post has any truth to it, I stand by what I said. It's a stupid thread with no value.

Oh, blow it out your barracks bag. What a pathetic piece of partisan crap this OP is. He is standing at attention with his hands clasped. Difficult to show more respect for anything. It is not necessary to place your hand over your heart during the national anthem. Nice, if you want to put on a show for those standing around you, but not necessary.

Why don't you busy yourself by seeing if you can uncover any evidence of sexual misconduct or lying under oath on the part of a former, Democratic President?

Actually you are wrong, big surprise, when a flag is present during the singing, as there usually is , 36 U.S.C. § 301 requires that all except uniformed personnel should stand facing the flag with right hand over their heart. No penalty for not doing so, but it is still the RIGHT thing to do.

The Star-Spangled Banner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually you are wrong, big surprise, when a flag is present during the singing, as there usually is , 36 U.S.C. § 301 requires that all except uniformed personnel should stand facing the flag with right hand over their heart. No penalty for not doing so, but it is still the RIGHT thing to do.

The Star-Spangled Banner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As usual, a clueless Obamarrhoidal idiot, in this case Costanza, pontificates, thereby distorts REALITY. And, ever ready to puke out some other CRAP just to make his quota of BULLSHIT for the day.

Water off a duck's back ...... waddles away......par for the day.

These clueless morons utter one inanity after another and most of the times are not even aware of how fucking ridiculous they appear.

And, BTW.........an occasional "MONUMENTAL FRAUD" used instead of the" MARXIST, Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami" is acceptable as a reminder of that now notorious Political Charlatan.

Loser.

It's ever so pleasant to wake up every morning to witness the ever increasing DAILY DESTRUCTION of the MONUMENTAL FRAUD as one after another of his pathetic attempts at credibility is ground to dust.

Congratulations you own a thesaurus now let us know when you have an argument, or something above name-calling and mud-throwing.

BHO hating America is no big deal. BHO NOT being an American is a real problem for this Nation.

BHO hating America is no big deal. BHO NOT being an American is a real problem for this Nation.

He's an American you twit.

Don't you realize how much you cheapen legitimate arguments when you say such stupid shit?

Loser.

Congratulations you own a thesaurus now let us know when you have an argument, or something above name-calling and mud-throwing.

Punktime, it is perfectly reasonable to categorize this MONUMENTAL FRAUD's agenda as that of a Black Racist MARXIST, Palistinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector. Obami Salaami's expose and a reminder of this POS Political Charlatan's background and present status needs to be emphasized with every opportunity available.

You want some REASONS for the above to justify the supposed "name-calling and mud-throwing" ?

OK......

Black Racism ? Howzabout the TWENTY YEAR tenure in the Black Racist Whackjob Wright's Temple of HATE ? Being advertized by his fan Louis Farrakhan, the Psycho leader of the Nation of Islam and, the most notorious anti-semite and Whitey-hater in American History idolizing Obami Salaami as "THE MESSIAH" during the Presidential Campaign rallies in jam-packed auditoriums .............
culminating with a "beer summit" fiasco for the Obami Salaami's maligned cop caused by an Affirmative Actioned Black Racist "academic" ?

MARXISM ? Howzabout the fact that this Political Charlatan's background COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE MORE MARXIST ? His mommy, a sex deviate who has a predilection for men of colour with an avowed hatred for people of her own race, and also being an off-the wall MARXIST marrying a falling down drunk MARXIST who absconds. Her grandfather being a stone-cold Marxist hobnobbing with a notorious Black Commie "poet" Frank Davis Marshall who got to be Obami's mentor/counselor ? And, what about Obami Salaami's Rapist and Murderous cousin ODINGA, known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN" leader of the leading Kenyan COMMIE "Orange Democratic Party".....whom Obami Salaami visited shortly before the Presidential Campaign......photo-opting at his rallies, and photographed arm-arm smiling at this cousin's home with a dozen or so all-COMMIE relatives ? Working for ACORN which could be arguably considered a COMMIE FRONT with an UNREPENTANT, Homicidal, Maniacal COMMIE-TERRORIST Bill Ayers as one of the prominent Honchos of that infamous enterprise. Obami's meteoric rise thru the NOTORIOUS Mafioso and COMMIE infested Chicago Political Machine where a political appointment for even a dog-catcher could not be achieved without the blessing of this MOST CORRUPT POLITICAL MACHINE IN THE NATION ? D'ya think the COMMIE-TERRORIST Bill Ayers woulda let Obami Salaami kick off his Senatorial Career from his home if he wasn't a THOUSAND % positive that he had proof that Obami Salaami was a COMMIE or, at least, an off-the-wall Marxist ?

Palistinian Guardian ? The recent donation where Obami Salaami's authorizes $400 million to the terrorist controlled Palestine under HAMAS which terrorizes our ONLY true ally in the Mid East, denigrating Israel's Neytanyahu, enabling the terrorists of America by using our taxpayer's money to do so ?????

Protector of Muslim PC ? The Obami Salaami Administration's BIZARRE Muslim PC policy is evident in that the Islamofascist Swines' committment of FLAGRANT acts of terrorism has the description of these terroristic activities outlawed by obfuscating them with some euphemistic terminology and the War on Terror labeled as some sort of foreign aberration !!! With Janet Noncompetano uttering this nonsense to a World Wide Audience !!! And that utterly discredited noncompoop of a DOJ, HOLDER, making an ABSOLUTE IDIOT of himself aiding and abetting....one can even state: DEFENDING.... the fucking Terrorists with his BIZARRE actions and TRANSPARENT Muslim PC BULLSHIT !!!!!

HOW THE FUCK AMERICA HAS PUT UP WITH THIS MONUMENTAL FRAUD WITHOUT KICKING HIS ARSE OUT OF OFFICE IS A CONTINUOUS SOURCE OF AMAZEMENT TO ME !!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back