🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ivanka Trump under FBI counterintelligence investigation

(CNN) US counterintelligence officials are scrutinizing one of Ivanka Trump's international business deals, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

The FBI has been looking into the negotiations and financing surrounding Trump International Hotel and Tower in Vancouver, according to a US official and a former US official. The scrutiny could be a hurdle for the first daughter as she tries to obtain a full security clearance in her role as adviser to President Donald Trump.

It's standard procedure to probe foreign contacts and international business deals as part of a background check investigation. But the complexity of the Trump Organization's business deals, which often rely on international financing and buyers, presents a challenge.

The FBI has been looking closely at the international business entanglements of both Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, to determine whether any of those deals could leave them vulnerable to pressure from foreign agents, including China, according to a US official.

The development -- a 616-foot beacon dotting the Vancouver skyline and featuring a trademarked Ivanka Trump spa -- opened in February 2017, just after Trump took office.

More: Exclusive: FBI counterintel looks at Ivanka Trump business deal - CNNPolitics

I don't expect that she or Jared will ever get a security clearance. What do you think?

I don't blame them - I would like to "investigate" her myself.

ivanka-trump-golden-globe.jpg

Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So, you like airheads with fake boobs? Okay...

(CNN) US counterintelligence officials are scrutinizing one of Ivanka Trump's international business deals, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

The FBI has been looking into the negotiations and financing surrounding Trump International Hotel and Tower in Vancouver, according to a US official and a former US official. The scrutiny could be a hurdle for the first daughter as she tries to obtain a full security clearance in her role as adviser to President Donald Trump.

It's standard procedure to probe foreign contacts and international business deals as part of a background check investigation. But the complexity of the Trump Organization's business deals, which often rely on international financing and buyers, presents a challenge.

The FBI has been looking closely at the international business entanglements of both Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, to determine whether any of those deals could leave them vulnerable to pressure from foreign agents, including China, according to a US official.

The development -- a 616-foot beacon dotting the Vancouver skyline and featuring a trademarked Ivanka Trump spa -- opened in February 2017, just after Trump took office.

More: Exclusive: FBI counterintel looks at Ivanka Trump business deal - CNNPolitics

I don't expect that she or Jared will ever get a security clearance. What do you think?

I read a nice article about Jared today, calling his a corrupt snake....

No, when you go into politics to make yourself rich from it, and then you hide that fact, you're not going to get security clearance.

only reason this isn't "FAKE NEWS" is because it isn't news at all

I don't blame them - I would like to "investigate" her myself.

ivanka-trump-golden-globe.jpg

Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So, you like airheads with fake boobs? Okay...
Yep, flash those boobs and win over any Alt-Right fool.

When will Congress and Mueller interview Ivanka?
/——/ The FBI may have violated criminal statutes, as well as its own strict internal procedures, by using unverified information during the 2016 election to obtain a surveillance warrant on onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee charged Thursday in a letter obtained by Fox News.
:rofl:

devin the dummy doesn't carry a lot of weight amongst the normals

28468028_570997133269082_6575932020911269067_n.jpg

Mueller is obviously getting very close to Trump himself.

Yes, we know. You've been saying that for a year now.
Mueller was appointed May 17th. And Lakhota said how great it was.
So you're basically right. You were only off 5 weeks.
But you know lakhota. If he steals a dime and you accuse him of stealing a nickel he'll say he didn't steal anything.

Mueller is obviously getting very close to Trump himself.

Yes, we know. You've been saying that for a year now.
But you know lakhota. If he steals a dime and you accuse him of stealing a nickel he'll say he didn't steal anything.

I suspect that Ivanka and Jared will regret their political adventure.

I don't know how many times she's posted how Mueller was on the verge of really nailing Trump. I think she posted that once a month or every two months. The Donald is in the White House laughing at her and her ilk.

I realize Mueller is trying to stretch this out until next election; seems like he hates Trump, but in the end, it will be something for all of us to laugh about. However just think of all the money taxpayers are wasting on this.

FBI scrutinizing Ivanka Trump international business deal: report

FBI scrutinizing Ivanka Trump international business deal: report

Two sources familiar with the matter told CNN that officials are looking into the deal involving the International Hotel and Tower in Vancouver, which contains an Ivanka Trump-branded spa. The probe comes as Ivanka Trump, President Trump's daughter and one of his senior advisers, seeks to obtain a full security clearance.

Funny how we never get any names from CNN. Just anonymous or sources familiar with the situation.

MSNBC's Brian Williams just reported the following:

NYT: Trump thinks it's time for Jared and Ivanka to go.

Wow! Now they even know what he's thinking. I hope the Thought Police don't arrest him. I know the left are desperately waiting for our country to turn into 1984.

I don't know how many times she's posted how Mueller was on the verge of really nailing Trump. I think she posted that once a month or every two months. The Donald is in the White House laughing at her and her ilk.

I realize Mueller is trying to stretch this out until next election; seems like he hates Trump, but in the end, it will be something for all of us to laugh about. However just think of all the money taxpayers are wasting on this.
mueller is going to weaver some grand novel that stretches over years of Trump dealings in russia into some grand conspiracy theory.
Like him and the russians knew all along they would face hillary and that not only face her, he would win.
That's what your going to get.

So based on the op's thread invanka hacked the dnc?

About Damn time
  • President Donald Trump has reportedly grown frustrated at his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and daughter. Ivanka, both of whom work as senior advisers in the White House.
  • Though Trump reportedly told the two to keep serving, he privately asked White House chief of staff John Kelly for help to remove them, according to aides cited by The New York Times.
  • The two are believed to be locked in a power struggle with Kelly, who has also grown frustrated with them.

President Donald Trump has reportedly grown frustrated with his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and his daughter Ivanka, according to a New York Times report published Thursday.

The two senior advisers have also been on White House chief of staff John Kelly's radar, who has been trying to establish and maintain order in an otherwise chaotic West Wing.

According to two people close to Trump, he was particularly frustrated with Kushner, who was the subject of a series of negative headlines in recent days — from a possible violation of the Hatch Act, to a report that indicated four countries had sought to exploit his weaknesses. Trump's views on Kushner ranged from regretful to annoyed, The Times reported.

“Billionaire investor and longtime Trump confidant Carl Icahn dumped $31.3 million of stock in a company heavily dependent on steel last week, just days before Trump announced plans to impose steep tariffs on steel imports,” ThinkProgress reports.
SEC Dropped Inquiry After Firm Aided Kushner Company

SEC Dropped Inquiry After Firm Aided Kushner Company
March 2, 2018
“The Securities and Exchange Commission late last year dropped its inquiry into a financial company that a month earlier had given White House adviser Jared Kushner’s family real estate firm a $180 million loan,” the AP reports.

Forum List

Back