🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ivanka Trump under FBI counterintelligence investigation

The apple does not fall far from the tree. Ivanka like her father has no hesitation in obtaining financing from shady lenders. Selling your soul for a buck is a Trumpian trait.
You do know who financed Obama's house? Look it up, then you can shut up.

CNN is really hammering on Jared and Ivanka tonight. I love it.
28472165_816746875178233_3058541642538718476_n.jpg

(CNN) US counterintelligence officials are scrutinizing one of Ivanka Trump's international business deals, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

The FBI has been looking into the negotiations and financing surrounding Trump International Hotel and Tower in Vancouver, according to a US official and a former US official. The scrutiny could be a hurdle for the first daughter as she tries to obtain a full security clearance in her role as adviser to President Donald Trump.

It's standard procedure to probe foreign contacts and international business deals as part of a background check investigation. But the complexity of the Trump Organization's business deals, which often rely on international financing and buyers, presents a challenge.

The FBI has been looking closely at the international business entanglements of both Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, to determine whether any of those deals could leave them vulnerable to pressure from foreign agents, including China, according to a US official.

The development -- a 616-foot beacon dotting the Vancouver skyline and featuring a trademarked Ivanka Trump spa -- opened in February 2017, just after Trump took office.

More: Exclusive: FBI counterintel looks at Ivanka Trump business deal - CNNPolitics

I don't expect that she or Jared will ever get a security clearance. What do you think?

Anything CNN says is circumspect to everyone who is intellectually honest and a seeker of truth and nothing but the truth! Since September of 2016, how many fake news stories has CNN had discredited? I've lost count!
Cite two.
200w.webp
I didn't think you could.
it is unimportant. the facts are all out in the world wide web.
And you can't name one. LOL

Ivanka’s $360 Million Vancouver Deal Is Reportedly Being Investigated by the F.B.I.

Even Ivanka Trump, the “princess royal” of the West Wing, is being sucked into the vortex of scandal that has encompassed her father’s administration. In the past week, her husband, Jared Kushner, lost his security clearance, lost his P.R. guard dog, was revealed as a top intelligence target for foreign spies, and was reported to have met with banking executives in the White House shortly before his family’s company received nearly half a billion dollars in loans. Donald Trump is said to be is “frustrated with Mr. Kushner, whom he now views as a liability” and “another problem to deal with,” and has suggested that both he and Ivanka move back to New York.

Ivanka, too, has her own set of problems. While the First Couple braced for an Intercept story that Kushner’s father had failed to secure a loan from the Qatari government just weeks before Kushner backed a blockade of Qatar, CNN dropped another bombshell: United States counterintelligence officials are probing a Trump Organization real-estate deal in Canada in which Ivanka played a leading role.
<more>

Forum List

Back