🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ivanka Trump under FBI counterintelligence investigation

Mueller is obviously getting very close to Trump himself.

Yes, we know. You've been saying that for a year now.
Mueller was appointed May 17th. And Lakhota said how great it was.
So you're basically right. You were only off 5 weeks.
But you know lakhota. If he steals a dime and you accuse him of stealing a nickel he'll say he didn't steal anything.

I suspect that Ivanka and Jared will regret their political adventure.
Oh yes.

“Billionaire investor and longtime Trump confidant Carl Icahn dumped $31.3 million of stock in a company heavily dependent on steel last week, just days before Trump announced plans to impose steep tariffs on steel imports,” ThinkProgress reports.
SEC Dropped Inquiry After Firm Aided Kushner Company

SEC Dropped Inquiry After Firm Aided Kushner Company
March 2, 2018
“The Securities and Exchange Commission late last year dropped its inquiry into a financial company that a month earlier had given White House adviser Jared Kushner’s family real estate firm a $180 million loan,” the AP reports.

And?

(CNN) US counterintelligence officials are scrutinizing one of Ivanka Trump's international business deals, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

The FBI has been looking into the negotiations and financing surrounding Trump International Hotel and Tower in Vancouver, according to a US official and a former US official. The scrutiny could be a hurdle for the first daughter as she tries to obtain a full security clearance in her role as adviser to President Donald Trump.

It's standard procedure to probe foreign contacts and international business deals as part of a background check investigation. But the complexity of the Trump Organization's business deals, which often rely on international financing and buyers, presents a challenge.

The FBI has been looking closely at the international business entanglements of both Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, to determine whether any of those deals could leave them vulnerable to pressure from foreign agents, including China, according to a US official.

The development -- a 616-foot beacon dotting the Vancouver skyline and featuring a trademarked Ivanka Trump spa -- opened in February 2017, just after Trump took office.

More: Exclusive: FBI counterintel looks at Ivanka Trump business deal - CNNPolitics

I don't expect that she or Jared will ever get a security clearance. What do you think?

I think we are way beyond security clearances.

Do we want to put a mother of two children in prison? No, probably not. But the people will want heads. Jared will have to be offered up.

(CNN) US counterintelligence officials are scrutinizing one of Ivanka Trump's international business deals, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

The FBI has been looking into the negotiations and financing surrounding Trump International Hotel and Tower in Vancouver, according to a US official and a former US official. The scrutiny could be a hurdle for the first daughter as she tries to obtain a full security clearance in her role as adviser to President Donald Trump.

It's standard procedure to probe foreign contacts and international business deals as part of a background check investigation. But the complexity of the Trump Organization's business deals, which often rely on international financing and buyers, presents a challenge.

The FBI has been looking closely at the international business entanglements of both Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, to determine whether any of those deals could leave them vulnerable to pressure from foreign agents, including China, according to a US official.

The development -- a 616-foot beacon dotting the Vancouver skyline and featuring a trademarked Ivanka Trump spa -- opened in February 2017, just after Trump took office.

More: Exclusive: FBI counterintel looks at Ivanka Trump business deal - CNNPolitics

I don't expect that she or Jared will ever get a security clearance. What do you think?

I think we are way beyond security clearances.

Do we want to put a mother of two children in prison? No, probably not. But the people will want heads. Jared will have to be offered up.
And yet you probably voted for a women who was deemed to stupid to realize what classified material was.

Breaking on CNN. No link yet.
International??? That can only mean Russia!

Who's the leaker at the FBI??

It can also mean Canada.
Ready to bomb the shit out of Canada now for collusion with a Trump ?
Canada hates Trump.
But if there were dealings then all dealings must be met with extreme hostility because TRUUUUUMP !

WOW, the FBI is just like the Secret Police for the Corrupt Democratic Party.
Is our democracy dead yet?

Holy shit! a hotel business woman made a deal in that terrorist haven of Canada? My goodness what is the world coming to.

I looks like the FBI is the Democratic Party's secret police.

Anything CNN says is circumspect to everyone who is intellectually honest and a seeker of truth and nothing but the truth! Since September of 2016, how many fake news stories has CNN had discredited? I've lost count!

200w.webp

Holy shit! a hotel business woman made a deal in that terrorist haven of Canada? My goodness what is the world coming to.
maybe she sold them uranium! oh wait that was Clinton.

Anything CNN says is circumspect to everyone who is intellectually honest and a seeker of truth and nothing but the truth! Since September of 2016, how many fake news stories has CNN had discredited? I've lost count!
Cite two.

Gee, and to think this was about Russian collusion.

Considering you are hyper-partisan with a single track mind, I can understand your response. Exposing criminality is always the duty of investigators. Sorry this disappoints you.
`

Criminality? :21:

When this is all said and done, the people on your side have given us plenty of ammunition to cut you people to ribbons for about five years.

Mueller was appointed May 17th. And Lakhota said how great it was.
So you're basically right. You were only off 5 weeks.

I don't know how many times she's posted how Mueller was on the verge of really nailing Trump. I think she posted that once a month or every two months. The Donald is in the White House laughing at her and her ilk.

I realize Mueller is trying to stretch this out until next election; seems like he hates Trump, but in the end, it will be something for all of us to laugh about. However just think of all the money taxpayers are wasting on this.
mueller is going to weaver some grand novel that stretches over years of Trump dealings in russia into some grand conspiracy theory.
Like him and the russians knew all along they would face hillary and that not only face her, he would win.
That's what your going to get.

If the Russian government did have anything to do with it, it was to F-up the election with no dog in the race. If they wanted anybody to win, it would have been Hillary since they probably have a copy of every email she had on that toy server of hers. It was loaded with classified, confidential and personal emails by the thousands. They had nothing on Trump and had no way to blackmail him like they could have Hillary.

Cite two.
200w.webp

Cite two.
200w.webp
I didn't think you could.

Cite two.
200w.webp
I didn't think you could.
it is unimportant. the facts are all out in the world wide web.

Forum List

Back