🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ivanka Trump Wishes Her Father a Happy Birthday With Throwback Photo

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
She is the most beautiful First Daughter of all time.

208cc826dc53e61ee5a0a8b7f6682134

DCR9NqtXsAAgqa1.jpg

b5e97f2cbf5eef6503251be56e394bc4

7964e3ec8c84869bbac084e10ce1bf65

08593bab99029d61e7a70275eafddf8e

59b3d47857aaa5bbc445a18d263a1f9d

31c78d866ae74fcb520456f74899a21d

With that much money, plastic surgery and her "glam team" that arrives two hours before she leaves the house or sits for photos, even you RWNJs would (almost) look good.

Most of those pics are creepy, just as their apparent relationship is creepy.

Look at what happened at the inauguration - that's tells you about the real role of the daughter-wife.

Ask yourself why there are no birthday pics with wifey and others.

Actually, it's pretty likely he crammed a chocolate cake in his face while yelling at tv news cuz apparently he learned about the changes in the investigation from tv news. If so, he's gonna need more cake.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And Trump is a great father for all his kids. And also somehow keeps good relationship with all his beautiful wives (not too many husbands are like that).

Happy birthday, dear Donald! Wishing you many years of happy life and to get rid of all our enemies Globalists before they get rid of us.

With that much money, plastic surgery and her "glam team" that arrives two hours before she leaves the house or sits for photos, even you RWNJs would (almost) look good.

Look at what happened at the inauguration - that's tells you about the real role of the daughter-wife.

Actually, it's pretty likely he crammed a chocolate cake in his face while yelling at tv news cuz apparently he learned about the changes in the investigation from tv news. If so, he's gonna need more cake.

Insinuating and implying incest reveals that you are nothing but a sick twisted freak who never had the pleasure to be a loving parent or the love returned by a loving child.

Your peanut sized mind is in the gutter like the minds of all Democrats.

I would suggest that you go and fuck yourself, but you are so full of hate and self loathing that you would not enjoy that. So, go, kill yourself.

The hate is very strong in you. Shame on you.

Why are those pictures creepy? I wish I had pictures like that with my dad. As soon as I saw this thread title, I knew someone would post something disgusting.

edited for stupid typo

Last edited:

Why are those pictures creepy? I wish I had pictures like that with my dad. As soon as I saw this thread tittle, I knew someone would post something disgusting.

Funny typo you have there.

Why are those pictures creepy? I wish I had pictures like that with my dad. As soon as I saw this thread tittle, I knew someone would post something disgusting.

Funny typo you have there.
:ack-1: Thanks for catching that, I edited it

She is pretty. Their relationship is indeed a bit weird though.

How do YOU know what their relationships is?

I dont know it, it just seemed that way to me. I could be easily wrong.

So you bought into the words of those that hate Trump and conveniently just make up shit to denigrate him?

Got it!

We use Trump's own words to denigrate him.

"If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her."

That is creepy.

I know many MANY women who say "my son is so handsome, I'd date him if he weren't my son". Is that creepy? No.

It's creepy that some people hate President Trump so much that they make filthy accusations they can't prove. Who are the real deplorables? Are you sneaking around peering in his bedroom windows?

yes its creepy when woman say they would date their son......i find it creepy that he puts her above his wife at all times....not right not natural

yes its creepy when woman say they would date their son......i find it creepy that he puts her above his wife at all times....not right not natural
Were those pictures creepy to you? I know you hate Trump, but how low are you willing to go? He puts his daughter above his wife at all times, really, do you live with them? How do you know so much about their family relationships? I have a son I love very much, if I met a man that was as good and decent as he is, I would marry him. Incest never entered my mind, I'm not that evil.

Forum List

Back