I've posted this frequently but NO ONE seems to refute it!

What exactly do you want refuted? xiden and barrag-o are/were a shit talking, lying scum .... and very anti-AMERICA shit stains.. Of course their tone towards AMERICA is/ was going to be negative as a result. When a president lies then the lies get covered. All xiden and barrag-o do/did is lie...... It’s not complicated.

But Trump sucks as a businessman. He turned a large fortune into a small fortune. In the NYC real estate market, he was regarded as a patsy who would pay far more than the property was worth.

World leaders saw him the same way. He was easy to manipulate into bad deals if you just stroked his ego. His surrender to the Taliban was one obvious example.
You know Trump personally? You know his financials personally?
  • In April of 2020, Forbes estimated Trump’s net worth—that is, assets minus liabilities—at $2.1 billion. That’s about $1 billion lower than their valuation at the beginning of the year.
Again I totally don't understand people like you!
You have the internet so why are you so lazy so intellectually shrift NOT to find the facts before you write the lies! How in the hell do you know he was a "patsy"? Where are your FACTS?
Time and time I ask dummies like you to provide your proof and you don't because YOU don't have it!
READ the above dummy and tell me what did "large fortune" Trump had that he turned into a "small fortune"?
WHERE IS YOUR Proof? Geez getting so tired of dummies like you make totally unsubstantiated statements!
Convince me with FACTS... not your personal, subjective uninformed GUESSES!

Trump Properties:

Trumpproperties.png

Last edited:
You know Trump personally? You know his financials personally?
  • In April of 2020, Forbes estimated Trump’s net worth—that is, assets minus liabilities—at $2.1 billion. That’s about $1 billion lower than their valuation at the beginning of the year.
Again I totally don't understand people like you!
You have the internet so why are you so lazy so intellectually shrift NOT to find the facts before you write the lies! How in the hell do you know he was a "patsy"? Where are your FACTS?
Time and time I ask dummies like you to provide your proof and you don't because YOU don't have it!
READ the above dummy and tell me what did "large fortune" Trump had that he turned into a "small fortune"?
WHERE IS YOUR Proof? Geez getting so tired of dummies like you make totally unsubstantiated statements!
Convince me with FACTS... not your personal, subjective uninformed GUESSES!
I got your huckleberry,

Donald Trump’s net worth has grown about 300% to an estimated $4 billion since 1987, according to a report by the Associated Press. But the real estate mogul would have made even more money if he had just invested in index funds. The AP says that, if Trump had invested in an index fund in 1988, his net worth would be as much as $13 billion.

As a businessman, he SUCKS. 300% in 33 years, and focusing on the real estate market, yeah, "patsy" seems quite appropriate. He could have laid around on his fat ass and gotten a better return simply by investing in an index fund. Had he actually paid someone to handle that "fortune" he would have easily exceeded 20 billion dollars in net worth. He is the consummate example of something Andrew Carnegie observed in 1889,

Why should men leave great fortunes to their children? If this is done from affection, is it not misguided affection? Observation teaches that, generally speaking, it is not well for the children that they should be so burdened. Neither is it well for the state. Beyond providing for the wife and daughters moderate sources of income, and very moderate allowances indeed, if any, for the sons, men may well hesitate, for it is no longer questionable that great sums bequeathed oftener work more for the injury than for the good of the recipients. Wise men will soon conclude that, for the best interests of the members of their families and of the state, such bequests are an improper use of their means.

Mac said it best:

1631480865361.png

You have guys who are refusing to take a life saving vaccine for him; willing to go to jail for him, willing to mail bombs to people and run over people for him.

It is, by any definition, a cult.

Prove it! Who in the hell are you? You do just like the biased MSM write something with NO PROOF!
Prove to all of us exactly when every year for the last 22 years Trump has run for any office except
the one time !
Now I'm going to help you!!!
1987-1988: Trump considers a run for president, "considers" DID he run for this office?
2000: Trump enters the presidential race as a Reform Party
Note how the biased media makes up well he could have!!!
2003-2004: Trump begins hosting the reality show The Apprentice on NBC, which he also executive-
produces. He again mulls a run for president, but ultimately decides not to join the race
Remember he is "mulling"...
March 2011: A Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll shows Trump leading all presidential contenders, including Mitt Romney.

So the MSM considers Trump running for office???
April 2011: Amid more research polls indicating that he would be the preferred
May 2011: Trump officially announces that he will not run for president. WHAT?????
February 2012:
Trump endorses Republican candidate Mitt Romney for president. WHAT???
February 2015: Trump decides not to renew his Apprentice contract...oh wow Trump announces... oh wait!

So edith...
Where in the above was Trump OFFICIALLY running for office.?
Se Edith... this is why people don't trust people like you! You take ONE, ONCE... Trump ran for office and then you make it sound as you said.." Tramp has been a failed politician since 1999 when he FIRST ran for president.
Just like the MSM exaggeration. Out of context. Outright LYING! Trump was NOT a politician every.
Never ran for any office except President in 2000 and did not as well as in 2003... but you and your fellow exaggerators...
WELL HE could have!!! Geez see why millions of Americans don't trust the MSM anymore than they would trust you EDITH!
He ran for president and according to your own timeline repeatedly discussed running again like ALL politicians do. Thank you again for giving me the data that proves once again you are a LIAR, and a STUPID one at that

He ran for president and according to your own timeline repeatedly discussed running again like ALL politicians do. Thank you again for giving me the data that proves once again you are a LIAR, and a STUPID one at that
Yea but you said he RAN! But of course because you are just as bad as MSM making assumptions.
YOU lied. He didn't run in any of the dates except 2 and one he won! But of course you won't admit your exaggeration. Which I totally expected. But one simple question... are you dumber than me because YOU couldn't find the information I found? How dumb must you be in using the Internet!

Mac said it best:

View attachment 538377

You have guys who are refusing to take a life saving vaccine for him; willing to go to jail for him, willing to mail bombs to people and run over people for him.

It is, by any definition, a cult.
Could you post a link to single article about such a person?

You, by definition, are a moron.

June to September of 2018 found that 92 percent of the coverage related to the president Trump during that period was negative in tone, as compared to a mere 8 percent that was positive.

That's because the news "fact checks" what the president says. And Trump was such a notorious brazen liar, that the press spent a lot of time fact checking his statements, and tweets. Which would be seen as "negative" press.

That's because the news "fact checks" what the president says. And Trump was such a notorious brazen liar, that the press spent a lot of time fact checking his statements, and tweets. Which would be seen as "negative" press.
The left's claim about Trump's so-called lies is total fiction.

Now the point is WHICH of these 3 "liars" though thought first of the USA ? Which of these 3 liars was the first
President in 62 years to make the USA energy independent?
Not Tramp.
Tramp puts himself first and America last, behind both Russia and China.
And the USA STILL IMPORTED 6 million barrels a day of crude, and 2 million barrels a day of refined products from overseas, including Russia, Tramps' favorite homeland.

The left's claim about Trump's so-called lies is total fiction.
They documented over 30,000 lies. From the sublime to the ridiculous. Trump was famous for lying when he didn't even have to.

You posted lies and fantasies.

You can challenge any of them you wish. Post a link to whatever proof you like. But no. You ignore everything that doesn’t come from a worship Trump source.

As I said. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t make it a lie.

That technique is called shooting the messenger. It will eventually get you better news. That news may not be true.

Take one speech by Trump. And look at the falsehoods.

But hey. Everyone could be wrong. Let’s see the actual investigations.

A thousand claims of various fraud. Dead people voting as one example. But every claim was checked. And the dead people were interviewed by investigators.

One case of fraud out of 1,000 claims. One.

At this point you guys are like a petulant child screaming that Santa Clause does exist. He does.

But one simple question... are you dumber than me because YOU couldn't find the information I found? How dumb must you be in using the Internet!
Smart enough to use your own posts to prove you are a LIAR, and this is not the first time either, as you well know.

Not Tramp.
Tramp puts himself first and America last, behind both Russia and China.
And the USA STILL IMPORTED 6 million barrels a day of crude, and 2 million barrels a day of refined products from overseas, including Russia, Tramps' favorite homeland.
Net imports were zero, you fucknig douchebag.

Forum List

Back