I've posted this frequently but NO ONE seems to refute it!

The lie count was just a scam the leftwing press invented to inoculate Dims from accusations of lying. Point out Dim lies stings less when they have already accused Trump of lying, even if those claims are horseshit.

Odd. I gave you specifics. I posted links and asked for you to comment. Instead you ran off down the thread screaming that there isn’t proof that trump lied.

You remind me of a friend of mine from work. He has never left the state of Georgia. Not once. Ever. In his entire life.

The reason I say you remind me of him is that he swears the giant Sequoia trees don’t exist. He says no way can any tree get that large. I’ve seen them. I told him. Nope. It is a trick they play on country folk. Like a Snipe Hunt.

I’ll save his opinions on other issues. For now. Like him. If you don’t want to believe it. It is a lie. It doesn’t exist. Truth doesn’t matter.

Odd. I gave you specifics. I posted links and asked for you to comment. Instead you ran off down the thread screaming that there isn’t proof that trump lied.

You remind me of a friend of mine from work. He has never left the state of Georgia. Not once. Ever. In his entire life.

The reason I say you remind me of him is that he swears the giant Sequoia trees don’t exist. He says no way can any tree get that large. I’ve seen them. I told him. Nope. It is a trick they play on country folk. Like a Snipe Hunt.

I’ll save his opinions on other issues. For now. Like him. If you don’t want to believe it. It is a lie. It doesn’t exist. Truth doesn’t matter.

What "specifics?" Trump lied one? Obama lied and lies spew out of Biden like a fire hose. Furthermore, when Trump lies, it's about something trivial. As compared to Biden, who's lies lead to the deaths of thousand so of people.

The bottom line: You're a fucking douchebag.

You made up an analogy that was entirely irrelevant. WE have irrefutable scientific evidence that smoking causes cancer. On the other hand, then evidence that you're a moron is ironclad.

ILMAO at lied all the time. He was mostly blunt honest and an open book, but to you that's dishonesty. You turned around and voted for Xiden am I right? Yeah sure, honesty is so important to you, a person can really tell. Perhaps it's more you're just a poor judge of character and circumstances?

Kamala makes your BS even more rich.
I know the difference between being blunt and lying. Trump did both all the time

You made up an analogy that was entirely irrelevant. WE have irrefutable scientific evidence that smoking causes cancer. On the other hand, then evidence that you're a moron is ironclad.

Let’s take an easy one. We’re there guns at the January 6th Capital Riot?

What exactly do you want refuted? Trump was a shit talking bully and a very negative guy that liked to pick fights with the media. Of course his coverage was going to be negative as a result. When a president lies then the lies get covered. All Trump did was lie. It’s not complicated.
Trump was a shit talking bully and a very negative guy

Trump started talking shit about 1 second after the "news" media started talking shit about him.
But he ran as an R, so your brain was in phart mode.

I don't hate trump... Don't put words in my mouth. I think he was a shitty president because he lied all the time and was more interested in trolling and fighting than leading and producing. He didn't do any of what you just gave him credit for. You're living in fantasyland

This post is 100% truth. Trumpers tho will NEVER comprehend it.

Trump was a shit talking bully and a very negative guy

Trump started talking shit about 1 second after the "news" media started talking shit about him.
But he ran as an R, so your brain was in phart mode.
I don’t know where you come from but where I come from the bad behavior of one person does not make it ok for another to misbehave. Especially when it comes to our nations leaders. They have a responsibility to be better. Especially better than the “media”

I don’t know where you come from but where I come from the bad behavior of one person does not make it ok for another to misbehave. Especially when it comes to our nations leaders. They have a responsibility to be better. Especially better than the “media”
See I didn't vote for an image, i.e. a politically correct politician who says all the right things, bows at the right time and more importantly puts America second, families third, military last and never mentions God.
I voted for a person who got things done. Who helped make ....
FACT:U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 year
Who cut down stupid federal rules and regulations that...
And at $1.885 trillion, the cost of regulations now exceeds the cost of federal individual and corporate income taxes, which raised about $1.82 trillion last year.
These and many more non politically correct steps were taken by this NON-polite, non-politically correct
businessman who happened to be President. He did more in 4 years than the previous Presidents did in 20 years!

See I didn't vote for an image, i.e. a politically correct politician who says all the right things, bows at the right time and more importantly puts America second, families third, military last and never mentions God.
FACT:U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 year
And at $1.885 trillion, the cost of regulations now exceeds the cost of federal individual and corporate income taxes, which raised about $1.82 trillion last year.
These and many more non politically correct steps were taken by this NON-polite, non-politically correct
businessman who happened to be President. He did more in 4 years than the previous Presidents did in 20 years!
He absolutely bragged about doing more than any other president in history. That’s for sure

Are we still importing crude and refined products?
If so then there are still types of crude and refined products we don't produce enough of domestically!

If we import refined products in Hawaii and Alaska, that means we don't make enough?

Your thinking is simplistic, at best.

1631507003949.png

1631507029516.png

If we import refined products in Hawaii and Alaska, that means we don't make enough?
It means absolutely nothing. your own link admits we still import crude and refined products, though it also says we import crude and refined products to export. :cuckoo:

They believe that Trump never lies.

They believe that Trump never did anything that deserved bad press.

There's nothing you can do with that.
While I am a Deplorable I will admit that Trump lies or exaggerates.

Will you admit that Joe Biden lies?

How about Obama?

Or Bill Clinton?

Face the fact that politicians lie. Presidents are politicians therefore they lie.

While I am a Deplorable I will admit that Trump lies or exaggerates.

Will you admit that Joe Biden lies?

How about Obama?

Or Bill Clinton?

Face the fact that politicians lie. Presidents are politicians therefore they lie.

Nothing can make the FAKE NEWS federalist, heritage.org, or washington examiner look honest

Trump sure did.
The fat. lazy, orange blob spent more time on the golf course, spent more taxpayer $$$ on himself in 4 years, as all previous presidents combined.
Tweet, golf and hold ego/pity rallies is all the retard ever did.

What exactly do you want refuted? Trump was a shit talking bully and a very negative guy that liked to pick fights with the media. Of course his coverage was going to be negative as a result. When a president lies then the lies get covered. All Trump did was lie. It’s not complicated.
While a lot of that is true, I think there is more to the story. The establishment hated Trump. Not for his policies, which did much to enrich and protect them. But because he was so terribly unpresidential and for his many criticisms of the establishment.

As we know, the corporate media is completely controlled by the establishment. So naturally, their reporting on Trump was overwhelmingly negative.

That’s my take.

This in no way supports dumb Don. He obviously was not cut out for the job and lacks intelligence. Of course, the same applies to old Joe.

Forum List

Back