🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've Seen Enough Of Paul Ryan....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Has Mittens convinced this joker he can steal the GOP nomination at the convention in July or what?
casty.gif
Recently he claimed he didn't want to be Speaker of the House until it came time to campaign for it and then suddenly he was Speaker. So we know he operates behind the scenes in the typical establishment GOP mode. Remember when he sneaked out the back door of his house and ran through some woods to avoid the media when Mitty made the announcement he was the VP pick? And now he continues bad-mouthing Trump knowing full-well everything he says will appear in a Rat commercial in the coming months.

1483967199446975631.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong but I believe he's in the vanguard of the sold-out GOP to give Hillary the WH to show us outsiders who's still boss. His smirking replies to O'Reilly last night about Kate's Law and other issues had me shaking my fist at the screen....The voters have spoken and it's time for the has-beens and never-will-be's to STFU and get behind Trump....I say PRIMARY HIS ASS!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
...and so it begins; the descension and back-biting! It's just great after these clowns have marched in lock step for so long against Obama and the Dems! Bout time individuals started acting on principle instead of Party! :ack-1: :blahblah: :banana:

Has Mittens convinced this joker he can steal the GOP nomination at the convention in July or what?
casty.gif
Recently he claimed he didn't want to be Speaker of the House until it came time to campaign for it and then suddenly he was Speaker. So we know he operates behind the scenes in the typical establishment GOP mode. Remember when he sneaked out the back door of his house and ran through some woods to avoid the media when Mitty made the announcement he was the VP pick? And now he continues bad-mouthing Trump knowing full-well everything he says will appear in a Rat commercial in the coming months.

1483967199446975631.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong but I believe he's in the vanguard of the sold-out GOP to give Hillary the WH to show us outsiders who's still boss. His smirking replies to O'Reilly last night about Kate's Law and other issues had me shaking my fist at the screen....The voters have spoken and it's time for the has-beens and never-will-be's to STFU and get behind Trump....I say PRIMARY HIS ASS!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ryan was smirking about Kate's Law?

Didnt Ryan just get done saying he supported Trump before he stabbed em in the back...Trump should get his PI's busy and find out what Ryan and Romney are hiding and tell all

I noticed a pattern, people who used to matter don't anymore once they do one thing....Oppose Trump.

Coicidence

Add another one to the list. Everyone can go to hell if they disagree with Trumpy. He's right and everyone else is wrong

• Banned
Happens all the time! Obama didn't get half of all he wanted when the Dems had Congress! Nelson, that scum-sucker Senator from Nebraska had to be bribed to sign the ACA way back when! :argue: :blahblah: :9:

BAH! Bribes and lies are the Rat's way of doing business.....look what Willy had to promise the Florida tomato growers for their support of NAFTA...and in 3 years it bankrupted most of them.

• Banned
Add another one to the list. Everyone can go to hell if they disagree with Trumpy. He's right and everyone else is wrong

You're supporting a woman who's guilty of over 300 counts of espionage, bribery, trading government contracts for speaking fees, and running an ongoing criminal enterprise. She probably also murdered Vince Foster and yet you fall in behind her enormous cankles....what a sucker.

You're supporting a woman who's guilty of over 300 counts of espionage, bribery, trading government contracts for speaking fees, and running an ongoing criminal enterprise. She probably also murdered Vince Foster and yet you fall in behind her enormous cankles....what a sucker.

Think they care?

If Hillary's guilty of anything, it's wasting her time trying to lead this stupid country! We vote against our own interest all the time; proved by the disastrous "W" admin. and subsequent recession! "Thanks Geo. and the rest of those Rep. idiots!"

ROFL...Shes in jail or do you have more conspiracies to tell everyone how she missed all 300 counts

Well, Paul Ryan is "The Establishment", which makes him "The Enemy".

You can't expect The Enemy to support your guy.

Who ISNT the Establishment? The ones who say "Im an outsider! Im an outsider!" Despite decades of insider activities?

ROFL...Shes in jail or do you have more conspiracies to tell everyone how she missed all 300 counts

Trump's AG will visit her criminality after the new year.....if she had any brains she'd be running for her life instead of running for president. :badgrin:

Hillary is guilty of 1400 counts of burglary, child abandonment, molestation, rape, murder and failing to make a full stop at a stop sign.

The only reason shes not in jail is because *Something Obama and something about hating America*

Hillary is guilty of 1400 counts of burglary, child abandonment, molestation, rape, murder and failing to make a full stop at a stop sign.

The only reason shes not in jail is because *Something Obama and something about hating America*

You can make all the SA remarks you want, but fact is, we know she is a crook Plus. Laugh all you want at the destruction of our country.

Forum List

Back