Ivermectin works for Covid and Per reviewed study from Peru proves it

I'll see your 2 year old article that says Ivermectin "may" help with covid; and raise you a current article that says it doesn't...

Conclusions: High-dose ivermectin did not have measurable antiviral activity in early symptomatic COVID-19.

Not bad for horse paste.

A groundbreaking new peer-reviewed study has found that ivermectin use in COVID-19 patients during the pandemic resulted in a staggering 74 percent reduction in excess deaths.

According to the ecological study, a natural experiment occurred when the government of Peru authorized ivermectin for use during the pandemic.

The Peruvian government’s decision resulted in evidence of the drug’s effectiveness and ability to reduce excess deaths.

The situation in Peru was unique as other governments around the world had banned the use of ivermectin for Covid patients in an effort to promote mRNA vaccines.

The paper’s results were published on August 8 in the renowned peer-reviewed Cureus Journal of Medical Science.

If this study is reproducible and these effects are validated, every physician who was refused the ability to write a script for Ivermectin should encourage their patients to join together in a class action against the Federal government. Those who pushed untested vaccines and lied about their efficacy are the same as mass murderers, IMO.

Hooray! I got COVID 19! I took precautions, washed up and wore a bloody mask! MY friends, neighbors and family got vaccinated. Still got Covid, still they got it twice already. The Vax doesn't work, obviously. Like masks. AND the big BONER fact is IT IS a MRNA gene spliced untested nightmare drug that hasn't been fully tested. But you idiot libs are good with mandating shit as long as it's YOU are doing the mandating. Right?

I worried about Covid for about a month until I realized that it was a scheme. I wore a mask for about 15 minutes when I had to take a mandatory DOT drug test. Never again. No jabs. When I learned about Ivermectin from a friend, I bought several tubes and took it as suggested. At 63, I'm living proof that Covid wasn't the deadly bogeyman that the power grabbers, fearmongers, and corporate liars said it was.

Like herpes going round at a Republican National Convention...it just keeps going..and going..and going...:auiqs.jpg:

Hold it a minute. Read this journal with real care. The Cureus Journal is criticized for its hasty peer review proces.. From Bing Chat Search:

However, Cureus has been criticized for its peer-review process, which involves asking experts to review an article in a few days, resulting in its peer reviews taking much less time than those of most other journals 1. The speed and quality of this peer-review process, as well as the article-level metric “Scholarly Impact Quotient” (SIQ) used by Cureus, have attracted criticism from librarians and scientists who worry that the SIQ could be gamed 1. A study conducted by librarians at Emory University found that Cureus was in the top 2 of institutional publications deemed predatory or untrustworthy 1.

In conclusion, while Cureus Journal of Medical Science is a legitimate scientific publication, it has been criticized for its peer-review process and the article-level metric “Scholarly Impact Quotient” (SIQ) used by Cureus.
Researchers should be aware of these criticisms when considering publishing their work in this journal.

Not bad for horse paste.

A groundbreaking new peer-reviewed study has found that ivermectin use in COVID-19 patients during the pandemic resulted in a staggering 74 percent reduction in excess deaths.

According to the ecological study, a natural experiment occurred when the government of Peru authorized ivermectin for use during the pandemic.

The Peruvian government’s decision resulted in evidence of the drug’s effectiveness and ability to reduce excess deaths.

The situation in Peru was unique as other governments around the world had banned the use of ivermectin for Covid patients in an effort to promote mRNA vaccines.

The paper’s results were published on August 8 in the renowned peer-reviewed Cureus Journal of Medical Science.

Back in the mid to late 60's we used a product called "Thiabendazole" as a livestock de-wormer primarily for our horses & dogs. Quite a while later(mid 70's to early 80's?) a vet turned me onto 'IVERMECTIN" for livestock/pets. Both worked good as one could visually identify worms in the horses stool. Now Ivermectin can be used safely for humans also. The livestock/pets are always the guinea pigs for new medical products like just the way it is as it's an "US OR THEM KINDA GAME!

I somehow missed the C-19 related ban on Ivermectin but it does not surprise me due to the $$$$$ that was involved in the C-19 scare.

The Peruvian Health Ministry (Ministerio de Salud (MINSA)), in agreement with other health organizations, stated on May 8, 2020, that to date there is no scientific evidence to recommend specific treatments for COVID-19 patients. However, the document includes various treatment suggestions, including 200 µg ivermectin per kg in a single oral dose for moderate cases, and two daily doses for severe cases. Similarly, they recommend that health personnel monitor for adverse reactions since the use of ivermectin in humans for COVID-19 treatment has not been approved by the FDA

This is what usually happens in countries that are desperate to find a solution and when ivermectin doesn't work, they quickly drop any protocols for prescribing it after maybe a month or so. Peru is in line to be the next country to do the same.

Ivermectin simps will never let this go.
Pulls up a study from 2020 to refute ones published in 2021 and 2022

1689267127828497.png

The studies from 2020 creates problems that the studies of 2021 and 2022 do not address.

Talk to your doctors, do not take advice from anti-science cult incel symps, or if you do, also include bleach and UV lights up your ass.

Forum List

Back