🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

J Cole (Jay-Z signed rapper): "Imma fu** yo daughters and Imma burn yo flag"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
J. Cole – Miss America

Well.....Jay-Z and Beyonce (friends of the Obamas and as Michelle says...role models to youth) signed an up and coming young rapper named J Cole to their company Roc Nation. His song "Miss America" is...um....interesting. Aside from professing his hatred for America....he says he's gonna learn our craft....and then...quote..."Imma fuck yo daughters, Imma burn yo flag". By the way..."Imma" is hood for "I'm going to". Guess St. Johns University taught him that. More in a few on that.

So...he also throws the n word gratuitously. He also says in an interview that the idea of "good cops" is a myth. Hmmm. The Obamas picked a great friend in Jay-Z who obviously keeps patriotic company.

SO NOW....what did America do so badly to piss of "J Cole"????

He was born in Germany...to his Army parents. He was given a good home and education through that Army and his father's service. He attended free public school. SUCH A good school in fact...that J Cole got a FULL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP to St. Johns University. That's where he studied...in NYC...one of the world's greatest cities....and started his rap career.

Where now he makes a wealthy living....to fucking SING SONGS.

Yep. America really fucked him over. And he wants to burn the flag that his father served under...which provided his spoiled brat ass such a wonderful life.

Typical liberal.

Rap lyric analysts say that his song means people should learn how to look and act the way the system wants...infiltrate it....then crumble it from within.

Obama - Jay Z - J Cole.

Why is Obama ALWAYS like 1 or 2 people away from anti American commie lefties?

Remember that game 7 Degrees of Kevin Bacon or something? Where you tried to link your associates or friends in some way to the famous actor? And you had 7 "links" to chain yourself to him?

Obama would be world champ of the game "2 Degrees to a Communist America Hating Cop Hating Traitor". He's always one or two phone-a-friends away.

Well....#BlackLivesMatter has designated 9/11 as the day to burn flags, attack cops and whites and burn uniforms. They didn't say anything about fucking our daughters. But have a curfew just in case.

That's okay, Obama's gonna bring us together.

Wait... aren't you going to defend this guy's right to free expression and blast the OP for "political correctness"?
Hmmm, maybe I missed the part where the poster demanded that the guy is punished in some way.

Maybe you could point that out for me.

Ok, so in order for it to be "PC", someone has to call for "punishment"?

What about this thread you started eariler?

A funny but sad manifestation of PC | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I don't see any calls for punishment in there...

Wait... aren't you going to defend this guy's right to free expression and blast the OP for "political correctness"?
Hmmm, maybe I missed the part where the poster demanded that the guy is punished in some way.

A funny but sad manifestation of PC | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Happy to explain.

The young lady is a victim of PC because she has been consumed by it. She punishes herself with PC-fueled hypersensitivity, which is a damn shame.

PC is cute if a little annoying. We should change this word to that word so no one is "offended", yeah, whatever.

The PC Police weaponize PC in order to exercise intimidation, punishment and control.

I hope that helps.

Fucking yo daughter and burning yo flag isn't illegal. PC pearl clutchers are funny.

J. Cole – Miss America

Well.....Jay-Z and Beyonce (friends of the Obamas and as Michelle says...role models to youth) signed an up and coming young rapper named J Cole to their company Roc Nation. His song "Miss America" is...um....interesting. Aside from professing his hatred for America....he says he's gonna learn our craft....and then...quote..."Imma fuck yo daughters, Imma burn yo flag". By the way..."Imma" is hood for "I'm going to". Guess St. Johns University taught him that. More in a few on that.

So...he also throws the n word gratuitously. He also says in an interview that the idea of "good cops" is a myth. Hmmm. The Obamas picked a great friend in Jay-Z who obviously keeps patriotic company.

He was born in Germany...to his Army parents. He was given a good home and education through that Army and his father's service. He attended free public school. SUCH A good school in fact...that J Cole got a FULL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP to St. Johns University. That's where he studied...in NYC...one of the world's greatest cities....and started his rap career.

Yep. America really fucked him over. And he wants to burn the flag that his father served under...which provided his spoiled brat ass such a wonderful life.

Typical liberal.

Gotta love the rap community.....if they only knew.....if they only knew what tommorrow will spawn....old black men, on welfare, broke and lookin stupid.

J. Cole – Miss America

Typical liberal.
So I guess free speech applies only to the Cons and Tea Maggots??

At least he isn't out torching Abortion clinics, or killing a lot of innocent people in a church because he doesn't like the color of their skin..

He can say whatever the Fuck he wants to, Trump does the same shit!!

Cons are just jealous because he a rich young Black guy, doing what ever the hell he wants, and there's Not a DAMN thing you guys can do about it!!

I get tired of listening to the idiots wanting to take down the system! Do they realize how bad that will be for us all? Look at syria to get a idea.

The only people that listen to rap these days are white boys, nigga loving white girls and black teen thugs, the rest of the planet is too busy trying to eat and make a living...rap is dead and so are the artist that sing it.

J. Cole – Miss America

Typical liberal.
So I guess free speech applies only to the Cons and Tea Maggots??

At least he isn't out torching Abortion clinics, or killing a lot of innocent people in a church because he doesn't like the color of their skin..

He can say whatever the Fuck he wants to, Trump does the same shit!!

Cons are just jealous because he a rich young Black guy, doing what ever the hell he wants, and there's Not a DAMN thing you guys can do about it!!
A new retard shows up.

Happy to explain.

The young lady is a victim of PC because she has been consumed by it. She punishes herself with PC-fueled hypersensitivity, which is a damn shame.

PC is cute if a little annoying. We should change this word to that word so no one is "offended", yeah, whatever.

The PC Police weaponize PC in order to exercise intimidation, punishment and control.

I hope that helps.

So being "outraged and offended" by (what could be argued as) sexism, racism or homophobia is "PC", but being outraged and offended by rap music and flag burning is not?

How do you determine what sort of outrage is "PC" and which is not?

Forum List

Back