J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

if you're not supposed to do it, just don't do it.

all this arguing about having the right to do something you're not supposed to do sounds so "liberal" to me but it's the other way this time.
Obama does it. Plenty of his paraphernalia you can buy with a presidential seal on it.

if you're not supposed to do it, just don't do it.

all this arguing about having the right to do something you're not supposed to do sounds so "liberal" to me but it's the other way this time.
Is Jeff Bezos guilty as well? Check out Presidential Seal merchandise on Amazon. Is that making a profit off of the presidential seal?

That's why I didn't use it or need to use it. Nor does anyone else. You pulled that word out of your own ass.
Again, you can't read, I said "stated or implied." You do know what implied meant? Because "current" isn't there nor implied means it can also be used by a former President as well.

Again, you can't read, I said "stated or implied." You do know what implied meant? Because "current" isn't there nor implied means it can also be used by a former President as well.
You are hurting his little feelings by using truth. He can't stand that.

You are hurting his little feelings by using truth. He can't stand that.
I wonder if he's figured out what "is" is yet... Amazing how it hurts them to throw language back to liberals when they are destroying our current language with their wokeness.

" Stated " is not " Implied ". The two are vastly different.
" Stated " means clearly expressed or identified.
ex. -- The stated aim of the program.
" Implied " means suggested not directly expressed.
ex. -- She was aware of his implied criticism.
Therefore ... The stated aim of the Pogrom was to not
catch any Gefilte fish ,whether implied or during the sabbath.

Sorry buddy, you aren't going to weasel your way out of the fact that you just kind of invented your own idiot point to argue against.

" Stated " is not " Implied ". The two are vastly different.
" Stated " means clearly expressed or identified.
ex. -- The stated aim of the program.
" Implied " means suggested not directly expressed.
ex. -- She was aware of his implied criticism.
Therefore ... The stated aim of the Pogrom was to not
catch any Gefilte fish ,whether implied or during the sabbath.
So, you can cut and paste on the internet. Congratulations. You still can't comprehend...

Doesn't matter if you like the laws, they are to be followed or pay the penalty.
No penalty to pay for any past or present President. When Biden is gone (good riddance) then he too can use the seal. So, can Obummer.

Forum List

Back