J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

Anyone who ASSUMES has only themselves to blame. Some people might assume you had a brain until they saw one or two of your posts.

I know right, totally crazy to assume that Enterprise Holdings, Inc has anything at all to do with the Enterprise Center

And totally crazy to assume that Citizens Bank Park has anything to do with Citizens Bank

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

There was a nice video of it the Jan 6th folks put out, it is now on YouTube, feel free to watch it, it is funny as hell.
Dem produced and edited. I can say that it says just exactly what they want it to say. Never the truth or entire tape. Just another way for dems to lie and you eat it up.
Nice rant! Your typical response, you are proven wrong and then go for the personal attacks to hide your fucking ignorance.

Well, at least you are consistent.
And you, as the monkey, do just exactly what you accuse others of doing. Nice. But stupid.

Dem produced and edited. I can say that it says just exactly what they want it to say. Never the truth or entire tape. Just another way for dems to lie and you eat it up.

So the Dems made up the whole tape? Is it CGI and Trump did not really say those things?

That is your story now?

If you went to tournament and saw Coke signs all over the place, you could logically conclude there was a sponsorship there.

If you went to tournament and saw Marine signs all over the place, you could logically conclude there was a sponsorship there.

If you went to tournament and saw Air Force signs all over the place, you could logically conclude there was a sponsorship there.

Same holds true for seeing the presidential seal
Nope...

I know right, totally crazy to assume that Enterprise Holdings, Inc has anything at all to do with the Enterprise Center

And totally crazy to assume that Citizens Bank Park has anything to do with Citizens Bank

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
No one is responsible for what you ASSUME but you. Not my problem. You assume that you are right, but anyone who witnesses what you post KNOWS by personal experience that you are not. BTW, Citizens Bank Park has NOTHING to do with Citizens Bank--they just bought naming rights, moron. See what ASSUME does? It makes an ASS out of U (and if I assume ME), but I didn't ASSUME.

No one is responsible for what you ASSUME but you. Not my problem. You assume that you are right, but anyone who witnesses what you post KNOWS by personal experience that you are not. BTW, Citizens Bank Park has NOTHING to do with Citizens Bank--they just bought naming rights, moron. See what ASSUME does? It makes an ASS out of U (and if I assume ME), but I didn't ASSUME.

Yep, no reason at all to assume coke has anything to do with this event

1659218812682.png

When you go to a professional football game, there are unlicensed vendors selling any number of things in the parking lot, would you ASSUME they were sponsoring the game? LMAO.

Those things are not plastered all over the football stadium.

You fail again.

Amazon is not a former president. Thus they could never convey sponsorship. And it was not just on tees, it was all over the place.

If you went to a golf tournament and saw Coke signs all over the place you would logically assume they are a sponsor.

If you went to a golf tournament and saw Marine Corps signs all over the place you would logically assume they are a sponsor.

If you went to a golf tournament and saw Air Force signs all over the place you would logically assume they are a sponsor.

The same holds true here.
Nope, I would assume the team was patriotic and showing appreciation for our country and military. Do you think the Blue Angels or the Thunderbirds are sponsoring an event that they fly over. Never mind--you probably do.

Forum List

Back