J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

How would you know? You haven't watched the hearings. As such, your opinion on them isn't worth anything.
How would you know? Another of your idiotic assumptions?

And it is a given that you have already reached a conclusion, without any evidence to support you, as to the outcome you desire. Especially if it a lie.

Come on, you are not that stupid.

Former presidents do not retain any actual power.

Would it kill you to just once go, "yeah, that was not the right thing to do" in regards to Trump?
If you for once admit that the J6 fiasco is not the right thing to do, maybe.

BackAgain said:
You've got him this time

Cheer up. He was slipperier than Pablo Escobar but, yes, he finally collapsed like a surplus Korean war whoopee cushion.

The weird worshipers must be in a mega-snit over the consequences of sordid trumpery being exposed by so many Republicans of integrity testifying before the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol.

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 8.05.30 AM.png

"Aw, phooey!"

Last edited:
If you for once admit that the J6 fiasco is not the right thing to do, maybe.

I have said that about 100 times. It is a joke and nothing in the end will come out of it. The only good thing to come out of it was the video of Trump trying to tape his speech on Jan 7th. Now that was comedy gold

Yes he was. And even while the POTUS he is not allowed to use it for a profit.

No president was making money off those movies.

I do not know what a TDR people are, but I prefer that our leaders do not start to make the White House look like a Nasar racer.

I would feel the same way no matter which former POTUS was doing it. But then again every other living former POTUS was able to move on and have a life after the White House, but damn if Trump just cannot let go. One of the most pathetic things I have seen out of a grown man
I guess they better sue Amazon then eh, Gigi? Amazon.com : presidential seal

I have said that about 100 times. It is a joke and nothing in the end will come out of it. The only good thing to come out of it was the video of Trump trying to tape his speech on Jan 7th. Now that was comedy gold
Somehow I doubt your word on that. I also doubt that you witnessed the 1/7 speech.

You give yourself way too much credit and importance to be involved in all you claim. Vivid imagination, to be cheritable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back