J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

Shut up, you jerks! It doesn't matter anymore.

We won't be here in a couple of weeks. What are you arguing about? Take it elsewhere, and leave this space for breaking news! Like when we should back up our stuff!

Yes he was. And even while the POTUS he is not allowed to use it for a profit.

No president was making money off those movies.

I do not know what a TDR people are, but I prefer that our leaders do not start to make the White House look like a Nasar racer.

I would feel the same way no matter which former POTUS was doing it. But then again every other living former POTUS was able to move on and have a life after the White House, but damn if Trump just cannot let go. One of the most pathetic things I have seen out of a grown man
Can you share the reference where the POTUS cannot use the seal for profit? He hasn't made any statement as to whether he is running for President in 2024.

When you come back with the truth, I'll respond. Till then I'll call you a retard. Is that a deal, retard?
I have told the truth and you continue to "come back", refusing to believe it. So another lie from a democrat. Not a surprise considering the source.

Can you share the reference where the POTUS cannot use the seal for profit? He hasn't made any statement as to whether he is running for President in 2024.

It was in the link in the OP. but sure, let me help you out today since that was too much for you to read.

(a)
Whoever knowingly displays any printed or other likeness of the great seal of the United States, or of the seals of the President or the Vice President of the United States, or the seal of the United States Senate, or the seal of the United States House of Representatives, or the seal of the United States Congress, or any facsimile thereof, in, or in connection with, any advertisement, poster, circular, book, pamphlet, or other publication, public meeting, play, motion picture, telecast, or other production, or on any building, monument, or stationery, for the purpose of conveying, or in a manner reasonably calculated to convey, a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the Government of the United States or by any department, agency, or instrumentality thereof, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both

The TV ratings have been good.

DOJ now all but explicitly saying they are criminally investigating Trump.

Waning support in polling,from the RNC, and from major donors and former political allies.

I would say the idea that the Jan 6 hearings are not "going well" is a pretty desperate cult fantasy.

It was in the link in the OP. but sure, let me help you out today since that was too much for you to read.

(a)
Whoever knowingly displays any printed or other likeness of the great seal of the United States, or of the seals of the President or the Vice President of the United States, or the seal of the United States Senate, or the seal of the United States House of Representatives, or the seal of the United States Congress, or any facsimile thereof, in, or in connection with, any advertisement, poster, circular, book, pamphlet, or other publication, public meeting, play, motion picture, telecast, or other production, or on any building, monument, or stationery, for the purpose of conveying, or in a manner reasonably calculated to convey, a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the Government of the United States or by any department, agency, or instrumentality thereof, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both
(b)
Whoever, except as authorized under regulations promulgated by the President

I would disagree with your statement about the January 6th. Committee. 17,000,000 (Seventeen Million) viewers for the last prime time hearing. The Committee is zeroing in on his criminal attemp to foment Insurrection and become a dictator for life. The Bedminister is all the Traitor and his ongoing and very lame attempts to prove he was somehow cheated out of his reelection in 2020. He has yet to come up with any real proof Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

Crew is doing theright thing here. The Traitor has been caught red handed, again. This time its the illegal of the President Seal, never mind his outright disrespect to the families of victims of September 11th. attacks, we already the only person the Traitor cares about is himself and his money.
Twice that number follow the evening news......so there's that.

Caught Him red handed....get a life....thing this will be the evidence that finally puts Him behind bars?
J6 hasn't proven and criminal actions....

Twice that number follow the evening news......so there's that.

Caught Him red handed....get a life....thing this will be the evidence that finally puts Him behind bars?
J6 hasn't proven and criminal actions....
How would you know? You haven't watched the hearings. As such, your opinion on them isn't worth anything.

Doesn't say it has to be the current President.

Come on, you are not that stupid.

Former presidents do not retain any actual power.

Would it kill you to just once go, "yeah, that was not the right thing to do" in regards to Trump?

Forum List

Back