J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

Schmed......keep your hopes up.......

Message from the Boss:

Actually, so many Republicans of integrity, officeholders and Trump regime insiders alike, giving sworn, corroborative testimony regarding the degeneracy of the Cry Baby Loser is already fulfilling my hopes. The display of such patriotism has the groveling lickspittles in a tizzy.

Those to. But it was displayed on golf carts as well. It was done by design.

I get that since it was Trump you are not allowed to say anything about it, but it is a cheap use of the presidential seal and we should not allow it.

Now, time for you to shove your head back up Trump's ass.
yes. it is. but given the state of the world, it isn't huge. give him a standard fine and warning to cut it out and move on.

yes. it is. but given the state of the world, it isn't huge. give him a standard fine and warning to cut it out and move on.

I agree 100%. Nobody has said it was huge, but a whole lot of people have pretended it is nothing at all.

And the fine would be for the golf course, not Trump himself.

But...but Donald Trump

Gate swings both ways clueless.
More recent would be Hillary, not Bill.
Idiot. This is a thread about Rump stealing. The other idiot mentioned Bill Clinton. Try to keep up. :itsok:

Still waiting for you to have one, or any balls at all.

That was weak. You could take lessons from the Owl.

Though it is a bit odd that one of you is thinking about my ass and the other about my balls.

Is there something you all need to get off your chest?

I would disagree with your statement about the January 6th. Committee. 17,000,000 (Seventeen Million) viewers for the last prime time hearing. The Committee is zeroing in on his criminal attemp to foment Insurrection and become a dictator for life. The Bedminister is all the Traitor and his ongoing and very lame attempts to prove he was somehow cheated out of his reelection in 2020. He has yet to come up with any real proof Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

Crew is doing theright thing here. The Traitor has been caught red handed, again. This time its the illegal of the President Seal, never mind his outright disrespect to the families of victims of September 11th. attacks, we already the only person the Traitor cares about is himself and his money.

That was weak. You could take lessons from the Owl.

Though it is a bit odd that one of you is thinking about my ass and the other about my balls.

Is there something you all need to get off your chest?
What is weak is all of your posts.

We are going for your weak points, the ones you think and speak with.

I would disagree with your statement about the January 6th. Committee. 17,000,000 (Seventeen Million) viewers for the last prime time hearing. The Committee is zeroing in on his criminal attemp to foment Insurrection and become a dictator for life. The Bedminister is all the Traitor and his ongoing and very lame attempts to prove he was somehow cheated out of his reelection in 2020. He has yet to come up with any real proof Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

Crew is doing theright thing here. The Traitor has been caught red handed, again. This time its the illegal of the President Seal, never mind his outright disrespect to the families of victims of September 11th. attacks, we already the only person the Traitor cares about is himself and his money.
Actually, the recorded viewership is about sixteen million less than you claim and falling every broadcast of the proceedings. If you feel that you have to lie, and you do about this, at least make it somewhat believable.

Idiot. This is a thread about Rump stealing. The other idiot mentioned Bill Clinton. Try to keep up. :itsok:
So we can only mention those you allow, republicans, and dismiss all the other criminals, democrats?

You missed the words "may have".... meaning no charges have been filed... GFY retard..
You missed the meaning of simple English words. He clearly stated no prosecutor would bring charges a d he wasn't recommending any. Sorry. You have nothing. That must have stung after chanting lock her up for soany years. Poor cultist.

You missed the meaning of simple English words. He clearly stated no prosecutor would bring charges a d he wasn't recommending any. Sorry. You have nothing. That must have stung after chanting lock her up for soany years. Poor cultist.
Having nothing is where you exist. So, you must be used to it.

Forum List

Back