Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

Six comics present the testimony of anti-Catholic activist Alberto Rivera, who claimed that, as a Jesuit priest, he had become privy to many secrets about theRoman Catholic Church. Among Rivera's claims: He credits Catholicism with founding the Islamic religion,[20]The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,[21] as well as the Jehovah's Witnesses;[22] starting the Holocaust;[23][24][25] founding Communism, Nazism, and the Ku Klux Klan; starting the World Wars;[23] masterminding the 1917 Russian Revolution, the Great Depression and the assassinations of U.S. Presidents Lincoln and Kennedy.[23]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_T._Chick
Jeremiah, what do you think of Jack Chick's theory that the Roman Catholic Church founded Islam, Communism, Nazism, and the Ku Klux Klan, all who, like you, hated Catholics. Does that even make sense?

I have never said I hated Catholic people and I do not believe Jack Chick ever said he hated Catholic people. I believe the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church are false but I have never said I hated the Catholic people. I pray for the Catholic people that they will be able to see the truth, become born again Christians and escape the RCC. I pray they find a bible believing church / fellowship where they can grow in their personal relationship to Jesus Christ. That is my desire for all Catholic people.

But you've not mentioned any specifics about what teachings of the RC church that are false? Which teachings are you referring too?

Six comics present the testimony of anti-Catholic activist Alberto Rivera, who claimed that, as a Jesuit priest, he had become privy to many secrets about theRoman Catholic Church. Among Rivera's claims: He credits Catholicism with founding the Islamic religion,[20]The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,[21] as well as the Jehovah's Witnesses;[22] starting the Holocaust;[23][24][25] founding Communism, Nazism, and the Ku Klux Klan; starting the World Wars;[23] masterminding the 1917 Russian Revolution, the Great Depression and the assassinations of U.S. Presidents Lincoln and Kennedy.[23]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_T._Chick
Jeremiah, what do you think of Jack Chick's theory that the Roman Catholic Church founded Islam, Communism, Nazism, and the Ku Klux Klan, all who, like you, hated Catholics. Does that even make sense?

I have never said I hated Catholic people and I do not believe Jack Chick ever said he hated Catholic people. I believe the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church are false but I have never said I hated the Catholic people. I pray for the Catholic people that they will be able to see the truth, become born again Christians and escape the RCC. I pray they find a bible believing church / fellowship where they can grow in their personal relationship to Jesus Christ. That is my desire for all Catholic people.

But you've not mentioned any specifics about what teachings of the RC church that are false? Which teachings are you referring too?
Don't feed the troll.

This next tract is called:

A Love Story

What a wonderful message it is!
0085_02.gif

0085_03.gif
0085_04.gif
0085_05.gif
0085_06.gif

0085_07.gif

Last edited:
Are you saved? Do you know where you'd spend eternity were you to die in your sleep tonight? You can have a blessed assurance about your eternal security by receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
enGeneral.gif

A Love Story

This sounds wonderful! Is it true? Let's fact check the scriptures Jack Chick has put on this message and find out, shall we? In this message we see the following scriptures used:

John 1:3
Colossians 1:16
John 14:23
Romans 5:12
Galatians 3:26
John 8:43- 45
Ezekiel 18:4
John 1:14
1 Timothy 3:16
John 1: 10-11
2 Corinthians 5:21
Hebrews 4:15
Acts 20:28
Matthew 26:53-54
Revelation 1:5
Luke 24: 5, 6

So let's look each one up and confirm that is what the scripture says and in that way we will confirm that Jack Chick is preaching the true Gospel of Jesus Christ in this particular tract!

This sounds wonderful! Is it true? Let's fact check the scriptures Jack Chick has put on this message and find out, shall we? In this message we see the following scriptures used:

John 1:3
Colossians 1:16
John 14:23
Romans 5:12
Galatians 3:26
John 8:43- 45
Ezekiel 18:4
John 1:14
1 Timothy 3:16
John 1: 10-11
2 Corinthians 5:21
Hebrews 4:15
Acts 20:28
Matthew 26:53-54
Revelation 1:5
Luke 24: 5, 6

So let's look each one up and confirm that is what the scripture says and in that way we will confirm that Jack Chick is preaching the true Gospel of Jesus Christ in this particular tract!

This is what the Bible says!

John 1 3 Through him all things were made without him nothing was made that has been made.

Colossians 1 16 For in him all things were created things in heaven and on earth visible and invisible whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities all things have been created through him and for him.

John 14 23 Jesus replied Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Romans 5 12 Therefore just as sin entered the world through one man and death through sin and in this way death came to all people because all sinned--

Galatians 3 26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith

John 8 43 Why is my language not clear to you Because you are unable to hear what I say.

John 8 44 You belong to your father the devil and you want to carry out your father s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning not holding to the truth for there is no truth in him. When he lies he speaks his native language for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8 45 Yet because I tell the truth you do not believe me

Ezekiel 18 4 For everyone belongs to me the parent as well as the child--both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die.

John 1 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory the glory of the one and only Son who came from the Father full of grace and truth.

1 Timothy 3 16 Beyond all question the mystery from which true godliness springs is great He appeared in the flesh was vindicated by the Spirit was seen by angels was preached among the nations was believed on in the world was taken up in glory.

John 1 10 He was in the world and though the world was made through him the world did not recognize him.

John 1 11 He came to that which was his own but his own did not receive him.

So far Jack Chick is 100% on track here! (no pun intended) So let's finish up with the fact checking the last several bible verses and then we can move on! ( to read the last part of that tract click the link )the next one to be posted is titled Who Murdered Clarice

Last edited:
And the last and final scripture that has been fact checked is this one:

Revelation 1 5 and from Jesus Christ who is the faithful witness the firstborn from the dead and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood

So it all checks out and Jack Chick has been preaching the scriptures that are found in the bible and basing his stories on the doctrine of Jesus Christ. With that said, we need to face the facts here. Because Jack Chick is preaching the Word of God and using the Scriptures of the bible anyone who accuses him of being a liar is in reality accusing Jesus Christ of being a liar. Why? Because the Word of God is Jesus Christ. Not Jack Chick. He's just the messenger. So if we deny the Word of God Jesus said He will deny us before the Father. So those who have falsely accused Jack Chick should repent for doing so and cease from denying the Word of God. Thank you for reading.

Forum List

Back