Jack Posobiec: I'll say it again, Derek Chauvin didn't murder George Floyd

According to the police, he followed their protocols satisfactorily.

He did not asphixiate George Floyd, and Floyd did not die from anything that Derek Chauvin did. Chauvin is being railroaded by the courts to pander to the black community, which automatically assumes white cops to be bad. The idea is to avoid rioting by mindless maniacs, and to appeal to the black VOTE.
No, according to police he did not follow protocols.

Mindless racist.

No, according to police he did not follow protocols.

Mindless racist.
The police dept issued a statement initially that supported Chauvin's action as proper. Then, under pressure from black activists (just like the medical examiner was coerced) the police brass (chief is black BTW) folded, and changed their position.

The police dept issued a statement initially that supported Chauvin's action as proper. Then, under pressure from black activists (just like the medical examiner was coerced) the police brass (chief is black BTW) folded, and changed their position.
The police union did fuckup. Then the fact came and derek's lies exposed.

Please send him some more soap in jail.

Fuckup the video convicted him.
Anybody can be convicted when the courts, judge, jury all WANT him to be convicted - bunch of cop-haters. Michael Slager, killer of Walter Scott, was convicted of violating Scott's civil rights What a crock.

Anybody can be convicted when the courts, judge, jury all WANT him to be convicted - bunch of cop-haters. Michael Slager, killer of Walter Scott, was convicted of violating Scott's civil rights What a crock.
Whiner

Mitchell is the culprit. He should be in jail. Agree or disagree ?
He is in jail and I agree with that decision.

Shooting a black man five times in the back while running away from him. He's a coward that also tried to plant evidence on the victim.

He is in jail and I agree with that decision.

Shooting a black man five times in the back while running away from him. He's a coward that also tried to plant evidence on the victim.
I get the feeling you don't have the slightest idea what I'm talking about here.

Do you know who this guy is, and what he has to do with the George Floyd case ? (and I haven't seen anything saying he's in jail)

Dr-Roger-Mitchell-via-BNC-YouTube.jpg

I get the feeling you don't have the slightest idea what I'm talking about here.

Do you know who this guy is, and what he has to do with the George Floyd case ? (and I haven't seen anything saying he's in jail)

Dr-Roger-Mitchell-via-BNC-YouTube.jpg
I would point you to the conviction of derek cheuvin and the conclusions of cause of death.

The attorneys for Tou Thao are just throwing a hail mary.

I would point you to the conviction of derek cheuvin and the conclusions of cause of death.

The attorneys for Tou Thao are just throwing a hail mary.
So you have no idea who Mitchell is, yet 1 hour ago you said >> "He is in jail and I agree with that decision."

But since you don't know who he is, how can you say that he's in jail ?

So you have no idea who Mitchell is, yet 1 hour ago you said >> "He is in jail and I agree with that decision."

But since you don't know who he is, how can you say that he's in jail ?
Dude, post something germane to the discussion or just continue to post reactionary bullshit that I will ridicule.

Forum List

Back