Jack Smith could be indicted for fraud

For omitting that Trump said "Peacefully and Patriotically make your voices heard" on Jan 6. If the Grand Jury didn't hear all pertinent facts that is a violation of law : exculpatory evidence

Trump wasn't charged with incitement to riot. Nor did the grand jury charge him with anything associated with the riot.

So how could Jack Smith be charged with fraud related to charges there's no evidence he ever sought, nor the grand jury ever indicted Trump for?

The riot was cited by Jack Smith as something that Trump and his co-conspirators exploited to further their conspiracy of trying to halt the official proceeding of the electoral count.

You won't like what happens if these shitlords do what they intend to.
These fools don't care because they've been programmed to hate the Bad Orange Man and to believe it's never going to harm THEM. They will cheerfully burn the country down if they think it means they can "win" against Trump and his supporters. It really IS an illness.

These fools don't care because they've been programmed to hate the Bad Orange Man and to believe it's never going to harm THEM. They will cheerfully burn the country down if they think it means they can "win" against Trump and his supporters. It really IS an illness.

Or......we've just looked at the evidence of serious crimes in the indictments.

And are fans of both due process and justice!

Trump wasn't charged with incitement to riot. Nor did the grand jury charge him with anything associated with the riot.
It's nice to see that you have a grip on the facts, at least this far. Now, when his coming conviction is used to try to disqualify his run for POTUS, don't forget what you've said here. Your crowd is being led by the nose to believe he'll be DQ'd because of some murky accusation of "incitement" or "sedition". It simply will never work.

That's not the case and you know it, shitlord.

Hypothetically it could be, but it isn't. :rolleyes-41:

Care to discuss the evidence?

Eastman's admission to Pence that what he was asking him was a violation? Trump's lawyer admitting that Trump chose the plan to try and halt the election count?

That's text book obstruction of official proceedings.

The forged election documents? Trump trying to pressure Pence to break the law no less than 6 times in Trump's effort to overturn the election?

It's nice to see that you have a grip on the facts, at least this far. Now, when his coming conviction is used to try to disqualify his run for POTUS, don't forget what you've said here. Your crowd is being led by the nose to believe he'll be DQ'd because of some murky accusation of "incitement" or "sedition". It simply will never work.

If he's ever convicted of incitement or rebellion, my position changes immediately.My argument is simply that there needs to be an objective standard of the law to meet the standard of disqualification. Accusations alone don't suffice, nor should

A conviction for incitement or rebellion would meet that objective standard.

There simply is none now. And without it, Trump remains qualified to run.

Tell ya what... when I see the same zeal being exhibited toward the Biden family business, we can talk about Trump's "sins".

You enjoy your zeal.

I'll stick with the evidence. And the evidence against Trump is detailed and damning.

Care to discuss the evidence?

Eastman's admission to Pence that what he was asking him was a violation? Trump's lawyer admitting that Trump chose the plan to try and halt the election count?

That's text book obstruction of official proceedings.

The forged election documents? Trump trying to pressure Pence to break the law no less than 6 times in Trump's effort to overturn the election?
Fuck off, commie shitlord. Democrats cheated the 2020 election and while they got their guy in for 4 years, they'll be lucky if they don't

die for doing so. Just to clarify, I'm talking about the Democrat party going the way of The Whigs for being turds that cheated an American election, and I bet 80% or more of Americans know it.

Democrats don't have a chance in hell of winning in 2024. Fuck them. They tarnished their own brand and fucked America over.

Nobody will be forgetting that anytime soon.

Last edited:
Trump cult traitor-losers, how's your power-weeping campaign going. Has it convinced anyone who isn't a fascist bootlicker?

No?

Well, keep trying. After all, Trump cult legends say that if you just tell a hundred thousand lies, the Lord of Lies will arise from hell in triumph, and DearLeader will beat the rap. So don't slow down in your efforts. Be the best lying commie cocksucks you can be.

Fuck off, commie shitlord. Democrats cheated the 2020 election and while they got their guy in for 4 years, they'll be lucky if they don't

die for doing so.
Smiling...that's what I thought.

Evidence is MAGA kryptonite. Big Lie, Trump indictments, its the same story. Focus on the evidence.....and y'all fold like a flimsy house of cards.

Good luck with that in court!

Smiling...that's what I thought.

Evidence is MAGA kryptonite. Big Lie, Trump indictments, its the same story. Focus on the evidence.....and y'all fold like a flimsy house of cards.

Good luck with that in court!
Americans don't live life in court, commie fucktard.

If you think corrupt courts are gonna stop "MAGA"? You're in for a rude awakening.

Americans don't live life in court, commie fucktard.

If you think corrupt courts are gonna stop "MAGA"? You're in for a rude awakening.

But the law does. And evideence is king.

Which is why your ilk despise the courts. Its where your grifts go to die.

And where Trump is going to have to face the evidence. At least 4. Arizona is taking a long, hard look at the forged documents Trump and his ilk pushed in their State in 2020.

For omitting that Trump said "Peacefully and Patriotically make your voices heard" on Jan 6. If the Grand Jury didn't hear all pertinent facts that is a violation of law : exculpatory evidence
Who's going to indict Jack Smith? The corrupt Biden DOJ? I have serious doubts of that happening.

Forum List

Back