Jack Smith could be indicted for fraud

Can you please stop wasting both our time and just link to whatever right wing blog you're apeing. We both know you don't research shit. You're posting links you've been given, apeing arguments you don't understand by people you don't know.

You're irrelevant in your own opinions. You're just a middle man for whomever is doing your thinking for you. And I'm stuck trying to interpret your awkward paraphrases of someone else's argument.

Please fast forward to the part where you and just link to them.
wrongkiddo.png

Apparently your fucktarded ass failed to realize that was a government website, dipshit.

".gov"

I do my own research and I'm damn good at it. I just want what's best for Americans,

and it certainly isn't whatever you're promoting. You're a snake in the grass that needs a shovel to the head as far as I'm concerned.

I have killed 9 Diamondbacks with a shovel. Skinned 10.

Last edited:
They weren't 'evidenntiary hearings', Last. It was a trial where Trump could call his witneses and submit his evidence.

And Trump folded like a cheap suit a day before it was supposed to start, Grifty.

You know this. But as grifters do, you keep looking for an ignorant audience, hoping to shill your lies to people that don't know any better. So you pretend that Trump never had a chance to present his 'evidence' when you know damn well that he did.

But being a victim sells, doesn't it Grifty?
Read the edit.

From your link.

Georgia is recognized as a national leader in elections. It was the first state in the country to implement the trifecta of automatic voter registration, at least 16 days of early voting (which has been called the “gold standard”), and no-excuse absentee voting. Georgia continues to set records for voter turnout and election participation, seeing the largest increase in average turnout of any other state in the 2018 midterm election and record turnout in 2020, with over 1.3 million absentee by mail voters and over 3.6 million in-person voters utilizing Georgia’s new, secure, paper ballot voting system.
Come to GA. and cheat your ass off. There is the voter suppression you assholes bitched about. There is not any.

Your own link has caught in you in a plethora of lies., You dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg:
"Late last night, Congress accepted Georgia’s slate of electors without objection, as no Senator joined in Congressman Jody Hice’s objection to Georgia’s electors."

Enough evidence for one Congressman.

Last edited:
Read the edit.

Show us the evidence that the case that Trump voluntarily dismissed was 'And those cases were about the SOS. breaking the law which the GA.legislature did nothing about.'.

You're a liar, Last. A conman and a grifter.

As far as you're concerned, I'm fucking Missouri.

Show me.

From your link.

Georgia is recognized as a national leader in elections. It was the first state in the country to implement the trifecta of automatic voter registration, at least 16 days of early voting (which has been called the “gold standard”), and no-excuse absentee voting. Georgia continues to set records for voter turnout and election participation, seeing the largest increase in average turnout of any other state in the 2018 midterm election and record turnout in 2020, with over 1.3 million absentee by mail voters and over 3.6 million in-person voters utilizing Georgia’s new, secure, paper ballot voting system.
Come to GA. and cheat your ass off.

Cheat, according to who?

Again, Last......your 'evidence' of massive fraud is just you SAYING there was massive fraud.

Trump wasn't charged with incitement to riot. Nor did the grand jury charge him with anything associated with the riot.

So how could Jack Smith be charged with fraud related to charges there's no evidence he ever sought, nor the grand jury ever indicted Trump for?

The riot was cited by Jack Smith as something that Trump and his co-conspirators exploited to further their conspiracy of trying to halt the official proceeding of the electoral count.
They are showing us that they didn't read the indictments... without telling us they didn't read the indictments.

Jack Smith could be indicted for fraud​

The entire Left is a fraud:
  • Russian collusion was a fraud.
  • Trump as dangerous was a fraud.
  • Objections to the SC Justices were all a fraud.
  • Ukraine meddling Impeachment 1 was a fraud.
  • Covid handling by the CDC, Fauchi, and NIH was a fraud.
  • BLM/Floyd was a fraud.
  • The 2020 and 2022 elections were a fraud.
  • J6 was a fraud.
  • Impeachment 2 was a fraud.
  • The Cheney Committee was a fraud.
  • The Mar-A-Lago raid was a fraud.
  • Biden's administration and every aspect of it is a fraud.
  • Climate Change/Green Energy/EV's Save The Planet are all frauds.
  • The Hunter Laptop criminal/Drug/Hooker/Art/Sex, and secret bank money deals around the world denial is all a fraud.
  • The Trump Indictments trying to keep him from being reelected are all a fraud.

Show us the evidence that the case that Trump voluntarily dismissed was 'And those cases were about the SOS. breaking the law which the GA.legislature did nothing about.'.

You're a liar, Last. A conman and a grifter.

As far as you're concerned, I'm fucking Missouri.

Show me.
Warsh your mouth out with soap.

The entire Left is a fraud:
  • Russian collusion was a fraud.
  • Trump as dangerous was a fraud.
  • Objections to the SC Justices were all a fraud.
  • Ukraine meddling Impeachment 1 was a fraud.
  • Covid handling by the CDC, Fauchi, and NIH was a fraud.
  • BLM/Floyd was a fraud.
  • The 2020 and 2022 elections were a fraud.
  • J6 was a fraud.
  • Impeachment 2 was a fraud.
  • The Cheney Committee was a fraud.
  • The Mar-A-Lago raid was a fraud.
  • Biden's administration and every aspect of it is a fraud.
  • Climate Change/Green Energy/EV's Save The Planet are all frauds.
  • The Hunter Laptop criminal/Drug/Hooker/Art/Sex, and secret bank money deals around the world denial is all a fraud.
  • The Trump Indictments trying to keep him from being reelected are all a fraud.
:itsok:

Cheat, according to who?

Again, Last......your 'evidence' of massive fraud is just you SAYING there was massive fraud.
Everything in GA has been rigged for fraud, you fucktard. You don't really like Democracy, do ya?

Everything in GA has been rigged for fraud, you fucktard. You don't really like Democracy, do ya?

Says who?

is it you, citing you, Duke? Its you citing you, isn't it?

A republican controlled state with a republican governor who campaigned for Trump and a republican secretary of State all conspiracy to elect...

....a Democrat?

Laughing......oh, my sweet summer child. You're fucking adorable.

Forum List

Back