Jack Smith could be indicted for fraud

Show us the evidence that the case that Trump voluntarily dismissed was 'And those cases were about the SOS. breaking the law which the GA.legislature did nothing about.'.

You're a liar, Last. A conman and a grifter.

As far as you're concerned, I'm fucking Missouri.

Show me.
If you do not know what the SOS did you should not even be discussing this.

And what crime are you insisting that Jack Smith be charged with? Specifically.

If you won't share the right wing blog you're apeing, then read what they say and type it out. I'll even spell check for you.

For what exactly?

There's zero evidence that Jack Smith sought any charges against Trump for the riot. Making Alan's imaginary and completely hypothetical 'omission' irrelevant. As there are no riot charges.
Duke likes to hint around to violence like he's some internet tough guy.

If you do not know what the SOS did you should not even be discussing this.

So exactly as we both knew before I even asked......your evidence is jack shit. Just you making shit up.

And you wonder why your ilk have a perfect record of failure in court.

Duke likes to hint around to violence like he's some internet tough guy.

He's harmless. These chickenshits are only dangerous to a bag of doritos and a bottle of dr. pepper.

I mean, look at what they claimed already happened. They insist that the election was stolen, that a coup occurred, that we're no longer a democracy, that a usurper is sitting in the white house in the great act of political fraud in the history of the world. Treason, theft, fraud, and the death of our republic.

And their response?

Whine on the internet.

Either they're lying their fucking asses off about they believe, or there isn't a ball among the lot of them. Just a waving sea of empty pink flapping sacks and saggy man-tits.

Says who?

is it you, citing you, Duke? Its you citing you, isn't it?

A republican controlled state with a republican governor who campaigned for Trump and a republican secretary of State all conspiracy to elect...

....a Democrat?

Laughing......oh, my sweet summer child. You're fucking adorable.
Going by Lasta's post which refers to your link:

He's harmless. These chickenshits are only dangerous to a bag of doritos and a bottle of dr. pepper.

I mean, look at what they claimed already happened. They insist that the election was stolen, that a coup occurred, that we're no longer a democracy, that a usurper is sitting in the white house in the great act of political fraud in the history of the world. Treason, theft, fraud, and the death of our republic.

And their response?

Whine on the internet.

Either they're lying their fucking asses off about they believe, or there isn't a ball among the lot of them. Just a waving sea of empty pink flapping sacks and saggy man-tits.
Attn: Stupid fucktards.

We'll give the system a chance to work, if it doesn't, you're fucked. Because there's nothing else to save you from us.

Can you please stop wasting both our time and just link to whatever right wing blog you're apeing. We both know you don't research shit. You're posting links you've been given, apeing arguments you don't understand by people you don't know.

You're irrelevant in your own opinions. You're just a middle man for whomever is doing your thinking for you. And I'm stuck trying to interpret your awkward paraphrases of someone else's argument.

Please fast forward to the part where you and just link to them.
tenor.gif

And what crime are you insisting that Jack Smith be charged with? Specifically.

If you won't share the right wing blog you're apeing, then read what they say and type it out. I'll even spell check for you.
You dumb shit. There is no right wing blog. Jack Smith is who was behind corrupting the IRS in 2010 and they got sued and had to pay millions. He skated dead away from that and Lois Lerner had to resign.
The oath of office thing for one, k?

Trump cult traitor-losers, how's your power-weeping campaign going. Has it convinced anyone who isn't a fascist bootlicker?

No?

Well, keep trying. After all, Trump cult legends say that if you just tell a hundred thousand lies, the Lord of Lies will arise from hell in triumph, and DearLeader will beat the rap. So don't slow down in your efforts. Be the best lying commie cocksucks you can be.
ironic

If he's ever convicted of incitement or rebellion, my position changes immediately.My argument is simply that there needs to be an objective standard of the law to meet the standard of disqualification. Accusations alone don't suffice, nor should

A conviction for incitement or rebellion would meet that objective standard.

There simply is none now. And without it, Trump remains qualified to run.
I think you will find that even a conviction for incitement, sedition, "rebellion", none of these would legally disqualify him - or anyone else - from running for or holding that office. The Constitution is very clear about the qualifications and what would disqualify a citizen. The ONLY crime for which a conviction would disqualify a citizen from holding the office of POTUS is the Constitutionally defined crime of treason.
Since the two elements of that crime, both require a citizen to engage in fighting against America while it's at war, or lending aid and comfort to the enemy during such a time, it is impossible to convict Trump of that. The only hope for the Left on that count is to convince enough people that he's DQ'd to cause him to lose the election. His rise in campaign contributions and polling demonstrates that this tack isn't working and hasn't from the beginning.

IMO, the Left knows he's likely to win, especially if Biden or Newsome were the nominee so they want a plan B to keep him from being able to harm them once he's inaugurated. They will take this country into a kinetic Civil War before they'll allow him to hold that office again and damage their criminal schemes.

Forum List

Back