Jack Smith could face indictment

LMAO, you guys won't do jackshit, just a bunch of dumbasses with big mouths. The January 6 insurrection a case in point, rioters more worried about taking selfies and posting on social media than anything. The reality is all of you are too stupid to mount any kind of resistance. You continue to prove that each and every day.

And for your belief in that, we thank you! :biggrin:

Pre-indictment, I wasn't interested in the daily 'we got 'em' drama.

Post-indictment (3 and counting) is a new paradigm where the fat, orange piece of shit needs to legally sit his silly lard ass in court and defend himself against real charges. Seems the Dems aren't playing anymore, and are seeking accountability from a person that's never had to be accountable. :dunno: It will be interesting to see if Trump goes to prison if convicted.

Civil war? :auiqs.jpg: Better bring everything you've got, because it ain't going down like you believe it will. You magaturds will get crushed like the cockroaches you are.

I think it is you who are going to be surprised dummy. The military has been emasculated of the war fighters. Now it is inhabited by a bunch of trannies, woke SJW's and generals who have never seen combat. Enjoy the suck when your "army" runs away.

Here ya go, but it has a lot of words and such - so you may just peter out.

I await your informed, nuanced analysis.

Cool non-sequitur. I ask you if any prosecutor has ever been indicted for losing a case, but instead of answering my question, you repeat Dershowitz's opinion. Your non-sequitur signals Dershowitz is wrong. Not to mention, Dershowitz's opinion is based on his own misquote of what Trump actually said. Trump DIDN'T say, "I want you to assemble peacefully and patriotically ."

Jack Smith does not strike me as being particularly intelligent.

Then you try getting a job as a prosecutor of war criminals in The Hague, Sparky.
When the trial transcripts come out, you're going to need a lawyer to explain Smith's case against Trump to you like you're a six-year-old. And Donald's lawyers are going to have to explain Smith's case against him like he was in his Terrible Twos.

Last edited:
Lots of talk about the prosecutors against Trump.

Odd that not one single person complaining about the prosecutions EVER talks about the evidence. They do not talk about the transcripts. they don't talk about the texts. They don't talk about the recordings where Trump specifically and directly admits he is committing a crime. They do not talk about him specifically destroying the tired old lie that he 'declassified' the papers before illegally concealing them from the government. I wonder why?

I kid, I kid. We all know why. They are a bunch of lying simps.

Lots of talk about the prosecutors against Trump.

Odd that not one single person complaining about the prosecutions EVER talks about the evidence. They do not talk about the transcripts. they don't talk about the texts. They don't talk about the recordings where Trump specifically and directly admits he is committing a crime. They do not talk about him specifically destroying the tired old lie that he 'declassified' the papers before illegally concealing them from the government. I wonder why?

I kid, I kid. We all know why. They are a bunch of lying simps.

I HAVE listened to them, and you are flat out lying.

Go figure. You're a demofascist.

Yet you have an example of corruption in its textbook form right in front of your face, in the WH right now! But, instead of showing integrity, and admitting that, y’all act like it’s made up…it’s not.
Sure thing, but but but.

Forum List

Back