Jack Smith could face indictment

Well “they” are idiots because you can’t indict a ham Sandwich. We have laws and a process and that needs to be followed, it was followed to indict Trump. Y’all like to ignore that but it’s right there
I've sat on a criminal grand jury. The only evidence and testimony it hears is what the Prosecutor allows. We couldn't even ask questions of witnesses that the prosecutor disagreed with. A criminal grand jury is a one-sided rubber stamp of the decision by the prosecutor to file an indictment.

Again? Idiot, Trump has NEVER been arrested. You must have diarrhea of the brain.

Your brain must be detached from its spinal cord.
It’s funny because you appear to think you know what you’re talking about… while being dead wrong.

He was recently arrested twice prior to today and a third time today. Please get a credit card and buy a clue.

I've sat on a criminal grand jury. The only evidence and testimony it hears is what the Prosecutor allows. We couldn't even ask questions of witnesses that the prosecutor disagreed with. A criminal grand jury is a one-sided rubber stamp of the decision by the prosecutor to file an indictment.
Ok. What point are you trying to make?

It's hardly stupid. Your theory that Jack Smith can be trusted to give an honest presentation of the facts doesn't pass the laugh test. There are no sources that support Smith's indictments. They're there only to fool gullible morons like you.

The Jan 6 committee is a kangaroo court. It has nothing to do with the facts or the truth.

It doesn't prove what you think it proves. "The next guy" could be four years from 2020.

Bottom line: you're a dumbass

Oh, so Trump was told of a National Security issue by his Joint Chief of Staff and he said, "Ah, let the next guy handle it", and he meant that he was not going to do anything about it for four years? This is the guy you want to be president? Wow, and you have the audacity to call me a dumbass.

LMAO, you guys won't do jackshit, just a bunch of dumbasses with big mouths. The January 6 insurrection a case in point, rioters more worried about taking selfies and posting on social media than anything. The reality is all of you are too stupid to mount any kind of resistance. You continue to prove that each and every day.
You mean they were more worried about taking selfies than conducting their insurrection? That's because they weren't conducting an insurrection, dumbass!

Oh, so Trump was told of a National Security issue by his Joint Chief of Staff and he said, "Ah, let the next guy handle it", and he meant that he was not going to do anything about it for four years? This is the guy you want to be president? Wow, and you have the audacity to call me a dumbass.
So you think Biden is better on national security issues? Really? The guy who ran that disastrous pullout from Afghanistan?

What a dumbass.

We've been waiting for you to jail him for 7 fucking years.

How you have the temerity to say any of this shit utterly escapes me.

Just no self awareness, like at all.

Tell ya what: If we come back in another 7 years - halfway through DeSantis' term, and Trump's still not in jail - will you finally shut the fuck up?

Nope.

August 2030: CNN is reporting that former President Trump has been indicted for using the wrong fork to eat his salad at the dinner where he accepted his Nobel Peace Prize for Middle East accomplishments...

You: "HE GOIN' DOWN"!!!!!
LMAO, a great presentation of the imaginary world you apparently live in. DeSantis term, Trump and the Nobel Peace Prize for the Middle East. All the current indictments concerning Trump are for events that happened in the last four years at the most. And trust me, more are coming. Wire fraud is the one that is going to nail him to the cross.

Nope, let me paint you a more plausible picture of seven years in the future. Trump is dead, died at Butner in the psychiatric unit of an apparent suicide. DeSantis is the dean at one of the few remaining universities in Florida as they struggle with faculty and lack of applicants. Republicans have continued to lose House and Senate seats and are considered a third party now. The Democrats and the No Label movement are the two primary parties.

LMAO, a great presentation of the imaginary world you apparently live in. DeSantis term, Trump and the Nobel Peace Prize for the Middle East. All the current indictments concerning Trump are for events that happened in the last four years at the most. And trust me, more are coming. Wire fraud is the one that is going to nail him to the cross.

Nope, let me paint you a more plausible picture of seven years in the future. Trump is dead, died at Butner in the psychiatric unit of an apparent suicide. DeSantis is the dean at one of the few remaining universities in Florida as they struggle with faculty and lack of applicants. Republicans have continued to lose House and Senate seats and are considered a third party now. The Democrats and the No Label movement are the two primary parties.
LMAO, a great presentation of the imaginary world you apparently live in.

So you think Biden is better on national security issues? Really? The guy who ran that disastrous pullout from Afghanistan?

What a dumbass.
Your man Trump is the one that negotiated the pull out from Afghanistan, denying the Afghan government a place at the table and negotiating with the Taliban

But hey, don't let facts start getting in the way now.

Your man Trump is the one that negotiated the pull out from Afghanistan, denying the Afghan government a place at the table and negotiating with the Taliban

But hey, don't let facts start getting in the way now.

He didn't negotiate Biden's failure to take any action when the Afghans failed to comply with the terms, dumbass.

Look up "metaphor" and get back to me.

Actually please don't.

This one's so stupid it actually hurts.
Yeah I got it. Why are we using metaphors? How about a direct and specific discussion about reality. Y’all hid me behind these metaphors and evasive claims. Run when it comes to specifics. It’s extremely weak

Those of us who paid attention in Physics (and many of us who didn't), are well aware that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Democrats, in their desperate fury to throw the kitchen sink at Trump, are not only putting him in the driver's seat for 2024; they are putting themselves in serious legal jeopardy.

The possibility of this is very real.

Trump will never win his trial in DC.

But he will definitely appeal it - and the case is almost just as flimsy as the rest. He will win on appeal.

Potentially right around the time he moves back into the White House.

What a confluence of striking events that is.

How sweet it's going to be next year, when the idiot Leftists crowing on this board about what seems to be an imminent victory - self-immolate into the perpetual abyss of total loss.
Dream on. You should quit drinking earlier before going to bed. Or drink until you black out.

Yeah I got it. Why are we using metaphors?

I'm out.

iu

Forum List

Back