Jack the ripper case solved

Lemme guess, Obama said it was Boosh. Amirite?
:spam: :lol:

every good joke has an element of truth to it

the elements are present with that one

--LOL
I thought it was funny you fucking moron. That's why I posted what I posted. You are a jackass.

lighten up loser
I made a joke. You didn't get it. You had a fit. You are the loser.

It is interesting, the most notorious killer in history was a Jew.
Watch the denials come forward.
He is notorious because it was a long time mystery. He's not anywhere near as evil as a lot of other killers. Trying to make this out as a racial or religious or ethnic thing is moronic.

--LOL
I thought it was funny you fucking moron. That's why I posted what I posted. You are a jackass.

lighten up loser

a fit --LOL

making things up so early in the morning

--LOL

--LOL

lighten up loser

a fit --LOL

making things up so early in the morning

--LOL
Loser. You didn't get my joke. You fucking moron.

He is notorious because it was a long time mystery. He's not anywhere near as evil as a lot of other killers. Trying to make this out as a racial or religious or ethnic thing is moronic.

I didn't say it was; just the extremist Jewish element would deny the story because a Jew seems to have committed these crimes.

I have seen the circumstantial evidence about Kominski, and I have heard the case against his being the Ripper. I'll have to check my library and get back with this thread. I wonder how it matches up. DNA evidence is pretty damning though.

at one time there was thought that the ripper came to the States

Yeah, people have tried to link Jack The Ripper and H.H. Holmes. The murders are similar and the timeline is right.

There were 4 main suspects and I've listed them here in order of their likelihood of being Jack:

Aaron Kominski
Michael Ostrog
Francis Tumblety
George Chapman

Note than none are royalty. The theory that Jack was a member of the royal family was debunked a while back, and he was never a suspect if the police at the time.

The strongest case has always been against Kominski. Sir Robert Anderson, then the lead investigator, wrote in his memoirs that the police knew that Kominski was Jack, but they had no case and Kominski was safely lick away in an insane assylum.

The police also had an eyewitness to the killings who IDed Kominski for police when Kominski was under care but the witness stated that he would not testify under oath because Kominski was a Jew and so was the witness. At the time of the slayings, the Jews were hated by the general population, and everyone knew that it was a powder keg and if the populace knew a Jew did it, all hell, and full scale rioting and slaughter would take place.

I seem to recall something about the apron but haven't found it yet.

The strongest case has always been against Kominski. Sir Robert Anderson, then the lead investigator, wrote in his memoirs that the police knew that Kominski was Jack, but they had no case and Kominski was safely lick away in an insane assylum.

The police also had an eyewitness to the killings who IDed Kominski for police when Kominski was under care but the witness stated that he would not testify under oath because Kominski was a Jew and so was the witness. At the time of the slayings, the Jews were hated by the general population, and everyone knew that it was a powder keg and if the populace knew a Jew did it, all hell, and full scale rioting and slaughter would take place.

I seem to recall something about the apron but haven't found it yet.

Well, that makes a little more sense now. I just can't guy it based only on that one article about the dna.

I didn't say it was; just the extremist Jewish element would deny the story because a Jew seems to have committed these crimes.
Have they? No they haven't. Your hatred has unhinged you.

I was skeptical that they had solved the murder until I read the entire article and the other evidence against Kominski and I think it's possible they have solved it. Unbelievable, 126 years after the crimes, it might have actually been solved.

Forum List

Back