Jack the ripper case solved

I had read once that the man in charge of the Ripper slayings was aked who did it and he replied that they solved it. They knew they just couldn't prove it.

Kominski was one of the men believed to be the ripper. Seems he was.

Glad they solved it and Komiski is long dead. Thank God. What a monster.

If you want to read about the most prolific and the most heinous Serial Killer the USA has ever seen you need to read about H.H. Holmes. The best book to read about him is a book called "The Devil in the White City". Fascinating story and the Sutherland juxtaposes his crimes with the Chicago Worlds Fair from 1892 at the same time in the same city.

He built a hotel in Chicago at the time of the fair that later became known as the Murder Castle.

The Documentary by that name is on Netflix right now. I put it in my queue to watch.

Hah, I know some Sam "the Ripper". Judging by the events and actions in foreign policy, the US can be called the world's maniac-Ripper. We pretending the world's policeman to earn the trust and then gut unsuspecting victim
http://youtu.be/Q_nch5H24DQ

If you want to read about the most prolific and the most heinous Serial Killer the USA has ever seen you need to read about H.H. Holmes. The best book to read about him is a book called "The Devil in the White City". Fascinating story and the Sutherland juxtaposes his crimes with the Chicago Worlds Fair from 1892 at the same time in the same city.

He built a hotel in Chicago at the time of the fair that later became known as the Murder Castle.

The Documentary by that name is on Netflix right now. I put it in my queue to watch.

I did not know that! Thanks! I will look for it today.

I did not know that! Thanks! I will look for it today.

And btw, that was supposed to be "author" not "Southerland" stupid spell correct.

Forum List

Back