Jailed Russian call girl ready to dump on Trump

How deranged are the left today? They bet their hopes on criminals, Russians, call girls, comedians, movie stars, drug addled rockstars and teenagers.

This is what a year of butthurt does to a brain that wasn’t too stable to begin with.

what is degenerate are trump and his worshippers.

Who told you that? Was it a criminal? Hooker? Comedian? Movie star? Homeless person? Russian?

Jillian believes whatever the Enquirer prints.

Trump wants to make the National Enquires the state paper...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.me...national-enquirer-get-the-pulitzer-prize/amp/

You really suck at trolling. Are you some dope addled Kennedy cousin getting a check for posting idiotic crap all day from an office in DC?

Wow! Do you have ANY strong suits?
that is enough to beat your weak hand

Illiteracy, immaturity, and ignorance beats my hand? I don’t think so genius.
pred I may not be the highest card in the deck BUT the people you're answering to are way above your pay grade

Lol, doubling down on stupid isn’t a good strategy genius.

Putin's boy is a POS....

yet you continue.

How deranged are the left today? They bet their hopes on criminals, Russians, call girls, comedians, movie stars, drug addled rockstars and teenagers.

This is what a year of butthurt does to a brain that wasn’t too stable to begin with.
If those are the types of people trump hangs with yes those are the people we are going to interview

You don't interview them idiot, you get your political opinions and "facts" from them. learn to read ffs.

Who told you that? Was it a criminal? Hooker? Comedian? Movie star? Homeless person? Russian?

And Mother Jones.

Even Mother Jones makes a weak attempt at objectivity once or twice a year or so, depending on who is the editor this week, as they keep firing them all the time. However, those few attempts get ignored by the usual puppets, like Jillian.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.me...national-enquirer-get-the-pulitzer-prize/amp/

You really suck at trolling. Are you some dope addled Kennedy cousin getting a check for posting idiotic crap all day from an office in DC?

Amazing! You say u got all this Obama...Hillary....Podesta stuff...but it seems the only ones going down are Trump associates.

The problem is...you have nothing. Mueller knows by now who was colluding with the Russians. And the sad truth is NOTHING happened in that camp that the Pervert in Chief didn't know about.

Unless the Orange One fires Mueller....he will go down. Trump is as dirty as they come. His ties with Russian Oligarchs is greater than even Steele imagined. The man is a treasonous sum in the oval office.

Amazing! You say u got all this Obama...Hillary....Podesta stuff...but it seems the only ones going down are Trump associates.

The problem is...you have nothing. Mueller knows by now who was colluding with the Russians. And the sad truth is NOTHING happened in that camp that the Pervert in Chief didn't know about.

Unless the Orange One fires Mueller....he will go down. Trump is as dirty as they come. His ties with Russian Oligarchs is greater than even Steele imagined. The man is a treasonous sum in the oval office.

lol this clueless troll thinks somebody has 'gone down', whatever the loon thinks that means. Charges dropped all around, nobody in court being tried for anything, just a lot of harassment and stupid noise, mostly from dirty hacks like Mueller, who is going to face indictments himself soon. lol what a tool these puppets are.

So you are indeed some Kennedy cousin? Avoided answering, I see.Too ignorant even for a trust fund kid and couldn't get into a private school somewhere, so they gave you a gig at a workstation, right? You're clearly stoned, so the bennies must be right up your alley.

Funny....snowflakes are so desperate to get rid of Trump that they are willing to believe a jailed Russian whore, seeking to give her enough credibility to demand a US President be Impeached.

:auiqs.jpg:
I would believe a Russian whore before believing the orange anus in our WH

She may have pictures of the Weewee King. She will probably mysteriously die in prison....ahem...cough....Putin....

She may have pictures of the Weewee King.
Yeah...and she 'MIGHT' be a card-carrying Democratic Party Member, ex-Hillary KGB Bank campaign worker, and / or an ex-secret Obama Cabinet Member...

:p

easy lets see how good you are Who will be the next trump pal indicted and who will be the next to walk out??
How 'good I am'? At WHAT? Hate-Driven Democratic party / Snowflake speculation / conspiracy theory, sedition, emulating snowflake mental illness?

Who the hell knows who Mueller's next 'Scooter Libby' will be....

Libs screamed Kushner meeting for 15 minutes with a Russian Lawyer (Obama personally gave a visa to in order to get her into the country) to 'get dirt on Hillary' was / is 'bad'...

Hillary, Obama, and Comey (Our FBI) colluding with / paying a foreign spy working with Russians - through a company working for the Russians - millions for Russian-generated propaganda to use illegally against the GOP Presidential Candidate / President is perfectly fine...

Promoting a convicted / jailed Russian whore as a 'credible witness' against the President in an attempt to Impeach him (Despite the fact that these same snowflakes claimed years ago that the public life of a President - committing adultery etc - was no one's business and had no impact on his ability to fulfill his role as President.....

Bwuhahaha..... :auiqs.jpg:

Mueller is putting Strzok on a plane to see if he can get the Russian hooker to blow
the case wide open

She'll blow...LOL

I am sure upon hearing that Bill Clinton immediately made a call to where she is being held and asked if she was able to receive 'conjugal visits' or engage in any type of daily 'work release' programs.... :p

Forum List

Back