🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jake tapper: Allahu Akbar can be beautiful

Tapper is on my list of people I'd love to cold-cock.

That sounds like you have impulse control problems, buddy. I hope one of the many checks the government sends you covers that.

But to the point, there are 1 Billion Muslims in the world. Most of them say, "Allahu Akbar" and they don't kill anyone.
Tens of millions riot over a fake Koran toilet flushing story by fake news, and not a peep over the daily atrocities committed in the name of their cult.

Tens of millions riot over a fake Koran toilet flushing story by fake news, and not a peep over the daily atrocities committed in the name of their cult.

As opposed to what, exactly? Hey, guess what, people of all religions have been committing "atrocities" since the first cave man learned to pick up a club and bash another caveman over the head for a piece of meat.

That sounds like you have impulse control problems, buddy. I hope one of the many checks the government sends you covers that.

But to the point, there are 1 Billion Muslims in the world. Most of them say, "Allahu Akbar" and they don't kill anyone.

the Left Wing denial about Islamic hate and violence is crazy

As opposed to what, exactly? Hey, guess what, people of all religions have been committing "atrocities" since the first cave man learned to pick up a club and bash another caveman over the head for a piece of meat.
HERE WE GO AGAIN, ANOTHER DISTORTED HISTORY LESSON ON THE CRUSADES!

The violence by Islam against western civilization is why the left want them to flood into America. They need reinforcements.

The violence by Islam against western civilization is why the left want them to flood into America. They need reinforcements.

No, no one wants this violence, but when you destroy their countries, I guess that is what we put up with hey?

I guess we should be glad they do not have bomber planes and drones.

Tapper's valid point seems to have sailed way over the heads of people who are prejudiced against the Islamic faith. Obviously, a person motivated to commit violence by a radical religious viewpoint might yell something similar to "Allahu Akbar." Duh. So might radical Christianist terrorists

Army of God? 6 Modern-Day Christian Terrorist Groups You Never Hear About

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-christian-hate-group/?utm_term=.f2b495e0c025

Betcha the people of Austin really appreciated the 100 rounds shot by a guy who was a member of the "Phineas Brotherhood" and possessed a copy of a book entitled "Vigilantes of Christendom."

In contrast, what Tapper was referring to is the exquisite beauty and serenity of sung prayer in any faith, and the Call to Prayer, the first line of which is Allahu akbar (God is greater) is beautiful and haunting. The first time I ever heard it was at dusk. This video reflects what I saw and heard:

Naw, man. neither the left or the right wants to have the REAL discussion about why we have a problem with that part of the world.

The reason we have a problem with that part of the world is because since 1980, we've bombed, occupied or invaded 14 countries in that region and killed hundreds of thousands of people though wars and sanctions.

But when we get a little blowback, often from someone like Saddam or Bin Laden we armed to start with, then we exclaim, "it must be because of their religion! Yes, their belief in an invisible man in the sky is so much less rational than OUR belief in an invisible man in the sky!!!"

In short, our policy in the middle east is to stick our dicks in a hornet's nest and then complain about the Hornets' whacky religion.

HERE WE GO AGAIN, ANOTHER DISTORTED HISTORY LESSON ON THE CRUSADES!

we don't have to go back that far. We only have to go back this far.

i0AZz.jpg

Yup, those belt bucks, which read "God's With Us" in German, were worn by the Wehrmacht when they invaded most of the rest of Europe and killed millions of people.

But those Muslims. They are the bad ones, because, um, Allah or something.

Naw, man. neither the left or the right wants to have the REAL discussion about why we have a problem with that part of the world.

The reason we have a problem with that part of the world is because since 1980, we've bombed, occupied or invaded 14 countries in that region and killed hundreds of thousands of people though wars and sanctions.

But when we get a little blowback, often from someone like Saddam or Bin Laden we armed to start with, then we exclaim, "it must be because of their religion! Yes, their belief in an invisible man in the sky is so much less rational than OUR belief in an invisible man in the sky!!!"

In short, our policy in the middle east is to stick our dicks in a hornet's nest and then complain about the Hornets' whacky religion.
yaaaaaawwwn another left wing traitor.....it's soooo shocking

But the Muslim call to prayer is soooooo beautiful..... *sigh*

Religion-Of-Peace.jpg

Allahu Akbar simply means God is great, however, it's also always the jihadi battle cry before, during, and after they are about to slaughter innocent people.

yaaaaaawwwn another left wing traitor.....it's soooo shocking
Like i said, the left always side with evil. Always.

Forum List

Back