🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jake tapper: Allahu Akbar can be beautiful

HERE WE GO AGAIN, ANOTHER DISTORTED HISTORY LESSON ON THE CRUSADES!

we don't have to go back that far. We only have to go back this far.

i0AZz.jpg

Yup, those belt bucks, which read "God's With Us" in German, were worn by the Wehrmacht when they invaded most of the rest of Europe and killed millions of people.

But those Muslims. They are the bad ones, because, um, Allah or something.
Got ANYTHING that involves people who are still alive?

Tapper is on my list of people I'd love to cold-cock.

That sounds like you have impulse control problems, buddy. I hope one of the many checks the government sends you covers that.

But to the point, there are 1 Billion Muslims in the world. Most of them say, "Allahu Akbar" and they don't kill anyone.
You're right...1/3 of them aren't into Jihad.
It's the other 2/3 we're concerned about.

Typical of liberal sadists; whenever there's a burst of muslim violence (& terrorism is only one of MANY problems this religion causes everywhere it slithers) they get down on their knees and open wide. Their first reaction isn't horror or curiosity about how it happened, their first reaction is worry that people will think badly of Islam. Like Loretta Lynch's reaction to the SB attack a couple of years ago.

It depends how the Allah Akbar comes out. If it's being "sung" calmly then it's a Muslim praying, but if it is hollered angrily that usually means you need to identify the terrorist and fight back or look for cover.

Last edited:
It depends how the Allah Akbar comes out. If it's being "sung" calmly then it's a Muslim praying, but if it is hollered that usually means you need to identify the terrorist and and fight back or look for cover.
But why even inject that into the story about a terrorist? Just more Leftard spin to protect their allies in the war against Western Civilization.

Tapper is on my list of people I'd love to cold-cock.

That sounds like you have impulse control problems, buddy. I hope one of the many checks the government sends you covers that.

But to the point, there are 1 Billion Muslims in the world. Most of them say, "Allahu Akbar" and they don't kill anyone.

the Left Wing denial about Islamic hate and violence is crazy
The violence by Islam against western civilization is why the left want them to flood into America. They need reinforcements.

reports say leaders of antifa have met with ISIS members in Germany

to get the "heads up" on how to conduct attacks

It depends how the Allah Akbar comes out. If it's being "sung" calmly then it's a Muslim praying, but if it is hollered that usually means you need to identify the terrorist and and fight back or look for cover.
But why even inject that into the story about a terrorist? Just more Leftard spin to protect their allies in the war against Western Civilization.
They are trying to distract from the fact Islam as it stands now is an evil ideology that is incapable of coexistence with other faiths and Western Democracy and values. When you look into the background of so called terrorists, they are all simply very religious, devout Muslims who felt a calling to act and carry out what their faith is asking them to do. This is the 10,000 pound elephant in the room that our leaders are failing to address.

The Democrat Bigots refuse to call these recurring Muslim mass murder attacks hate crimes because Islamic Terrorist are party of the Democratic Party's coalition of hate.

The Democratic party is now home to the Muslim Brotherhood. The reason they were pushing to let in all these refugees was to gain more Democratic voters. They don't give a rat's butt about the safety and security of Americans.

Last edited:
Forgive me the simple Russian intolerance, but we are considered to be still beautiful and such Allahu Akbar.

At the my forum, even the conditional nomination was "the best Akbar of the week". Unfortunately, YouTube removes almost all such videos, only one of every 20 remains :)

No doubt Pope Francis will react by sucking on some more muslim feet, like after Brussels. That grinning sick fuck CLEARLY gets off sexually on muslim violence.

The religion cannot be separated from the ideology.

You can say that about any religious nut. Did Kim Davis seperate her religion and ideology when gay people won the right to marry?

And if there is only one Islam, why is Trump sword dancing with the Sunni’s and threatening the rest?
What you cannot say about any religion is it contains open ended commands to dominate the world, kill unbelievers, and the sanctioning of terror to accomplish those goals.

It is time you accept the fact that Islam will continue to teach hatred of anything un-Islamic and terrorists arise and are inspired by those teachings. The facts are in the Koran and Hadith are there for anyone to read.

Allahu Akbar simply means God is great, however, it's also always the jihadi battle cry before, during, and after they are about to slaughter innocent people.
Check your literature, it is what Muhammad himself screamed in battle.

You can say that about any religious nut. Did Kim Davis seperate her religion and ideology when gay people won the right to marry?

And if there is only one Islam, why is Trump sword dancing with the Sunni’s and threatening the rest?
What you cannot say about any religion is it contains open ended commands to dominate the world, kill unbelievers, and the sanctioning of terror to accomplish those goals.

It is time you accept the fact that Islam will continue to teach hatred of anything un-Islamic and terrorists arise and are inspired by those teachings. The facts are in the Koran and Hadith are there for anyone to read.
Deuteronomy and Numbers

Deuteronomy and Numbers
Show me open ended commands to kill. You can't, the enemies are named. Also the Jews stopped when those peoples were killed. Try again.

Forum List

Back