Jake Tapper shuts down Stephen Miller

CNN host Jake Tapper cut off a bizarre and fiery interview Sunday with White House adviser Stephen Miller about President Donald Trump’s mental acuity, CNN’s coverage of the administration and the truthfulness of Michael Wolff’s explosive new book.
CNN’s Tapper Flees To Commercial After Shouting Interview With Trump Advisor
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This idiot is a joke cnn can't fail fast enough . But they will probably merge with someone else to stay a float.
These scum bags helped spur the sheep and their thoughts with the lies they pushed.
The only thing "fiery" was coming from Miller. There was no shouting, either. When giving an interview, it is customary to answer the question posed. Miller refused. Tapper, like any good interviewer, tried to bring the discussion back to the question. Miller continued to refuse to do anything but give a 90 second sound byte about the President's accomplishments. That was not the question.

If Tapper HAD screamed at Miller, it would certainly be understandable. That guy is the worst propagandist in the whole administration. As much garbage comes out of his mouth as Kelly Ann Conway's, but she at least does it in a pleasant manner.

In the pre show the Tapeworm gave Miller a run down on what questions would be asked.....and then didnt ask them and went all CNN.
....which you just made up.

The thing these so-called "journalists" fail to understand is that no one gives a rat's ass about their personal views and opinions, and that the guest is not there to provide veracity for the interviewer's version of events.

Shut up and let the guest talk. They will either be proven in the days following to be honest and accurate, or they will buried by what they say.
That's not an accurate or appropriate analysis of any of this. Tapper was conducting an interview with a close Trump aide. He was literally going right to the source to ask about the truthfulness of reports. That is what reprters are supposed to do. Miller has no right not only to refuse to answer questions, but to then try to hijack the forum, and Tapper rightfully ended the interview.

Shrug. I disagree.
It doesnt matter if you disagree. The word "interview" has an objective meaning.

Indeed, but the point of an interview is to determine information, and the interviewee may not only convey that information as he sees fit, but may also correct and clarify information contained within the question asked by the interviewer.

It always matters when I disagree. :2up:

CNN host Jake Tapper cut off a bizarre and fiery interview Sunday with White House adviser Stephen Miller about President Donald Trump’s mental acuity, CNN’s coverage of the administration and the truthfulness of Michael Wolff’s explosive new book.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This idiot is a joke cnn can't fail fast enough . But they will probably merge with someone else to stay a float.
These scum bags helped spur the sheep and their thoughts with the lies they pushed.
The only thing "fiery" was coming from Miller. There was no shouting, either. When giving an interview, it is customary to answer the question posed. Miller refused. Tapper, like any good interviewer, tried to bring the discussion back to the question. Miller continued to refuse to do anything but give a 90 second sound byte about the President's accomplishments. That was not the question.

If Tapper HAD screamed at Miller, it would certainly be understandable. That guy is the worst propagandist in the whole administration. As much garbage comes out of his mouth as Kelly Ann Conway's, but she at least does it in a pleasant manner.

In the pre show the Tapeworm gave Miller a run down on what questions would be asked.....and then didnt ask them and went all CNN.

Nope. 11:35
Did you even watch the interview?

The thing these so-called "journalists" fail to understand is that no one gives a rat's ass about their personal views and opinions, and that the guest is not there to provide veracity for the interviewer's version of events.

Shut up and let the guest talk. They will either be proven in the days following to be honest and accurate, or they will buried by what they say.
That's not an accurate or appropriate analysis of any of this. Tapper was conducting an interview with a close Trump aide. He was literally going right to the source to ask about the truthfulness of reports. That is what reprters are supposed to do. Miller has no right not only to refuse to answer questions, but to then try to hijack the forum, and Tapper rightfully ended the interview.

Shrug. I disagree.
It doesnt matter if you disagree. The word "interview" has an objective meaning.

Indeed, but the point of an interview is to determine information, and the interviewee may not only convey that information as he sees fit, but may also correct and clarify information contained within the question asked by the interviewer.

That's the point of an interview, eh? And when the interviewee refuses to answer questions, you say goodnight. That was quite a 180 you did there!

Notice Miller insisted the book was false, but refused not only to detail one single falsity, but also refused to answer direct questions about specific claims. I cant believe you are defending this garbage.

I did. Miller is clearly a slime of the highest order.

Shrug. I disagree.

That's the point of an interview, eh? And when the interviewee refuses to answer questions, you say goodnight. That was quite a 180 you did there!

Notice Miller insisted the book was false, but refused not only to detail one single falsity, but also refused to answer direct questions about specific claims. I cant believe you are defending this garbage.

I can't believe your observations are so puerile.

Oh, wait ...

I did. Miller is clearly a slime of the highest order.

I dont give a shit about your retarded opinion.
It holds as much weight as CNN reporting.

And since you ignored my original point I'm going to assume you conceded the point.

Shrug. I disagree.

Oh, wait ...
Except the facts back up my observations, and contradict yours. That sort of thing used to matter, before Trumpism. Good for you.

I especially liked when Miller insisted he knew nothing about the Trump Tower meeting, then insisted, in the next breath, that everything written about it in the book was false. A journalist doing his job follows up on that lie (and one of those two statements is a plain lie). In your eyes and in Miller's eyes, thats some sort of witch hunt. Because....Trump.

Shrug. I disagree.

Oh, wait ...
Except the facts back up my observations, and contradict yours.

Hallucinate as you will.

"The bigoted world view that Bannon pushed remains at the WH. White supremacists still have the ear of Trump and are shaping national policy through their hate-filled lenses. Yes, that means Stephen Miller who must be removed." - Senile Pelosi

Oh give Jake Tapper a break. He was performing for an audience of one: Jeff Zucker.

Thanks for weighing in with the Alex Jones take

:laugh2:

"The bigoted world view that Bannon pushed remains at the WH. White supremacists still have the ear of Trump and are shaping national policy through their hate-filled lenses. Yes, that means Stephen Miller who must be removed." - Senile Pelosi
He really IS a Nazi?

Forum List

Back