Jamal Bowman, who actually obstructed Congress...loses primary election...

According to you everyone that doesn't agree with you is a racist. I bet your hats are really small, doesn't take much to cover your small mind.

According to me, people who make racist comments or have racist beliefs are racists. Posting a tweet where a black man is called a silverback gorilla then agreeing wth that racist description is racist.

“Plausible deniability is the ability to deny any involvement in illegal or unethical activities, because there is no clear evidence to prove involvement. The lack of evidence makes the denial credible, or plausible.”-Teagan Goddards Political dictionary

Plausible deniability is when someone uses the term thug only when speaking about blacks but then claim it is not racist because they didn't use the word black while calling blacks thugs.

According to me, people who make racist comments or have racist beliefs are racists. Posting a tweet where a black man is called a silverback gorilla then agreeing wth that racist description is racist.
How did you get in this guys video....

Did ya watch the video? How would you describe his conduct? Do you think it was appropriate for a sitting member of congress? But, it's pretty much a moot point, he'll be looking for a job come December. Though I doubt any school will hire him after his fire alarm stunt. Not exactly a roll model. LMAO

BTW your first sentence describes you perfectly. Projection much?

When we dump Israel, we have to make sure. It must be known to all voters. It is clear left-wing Jews do not give a damn and they may be taken to task when the worst happens. Then we can move on. Muslims will get WMD's at some point.
No, we don't dump Israel. We should just give more support to the Israeli left. The Israeli right can go to hell!

Forum List

Back