James Comer now has evidence of Joe Biden as named beneficiary of a wire transfer from China.

Jim Biden is not in charge of Lewitt's fund and has no authority over their governance. Joe Biden is another two steps away from this issue.
Oh, im sure youre right. It looks shady as fuck to get 600k from embezzled money, but they are totally innocent. Again, just another case of bad luck for the poor Bidens. Its crazy how often this happens to them. :laugh:

Oh, im sure youre right. It looks shady as fuck to get 600k from embezzled money, but they are totally innocent. Again, just another case of bad luck for the poor Bidens. Its crazy how often this happens to them. :laugh:
it’s not even a criminal suit. Just civil.

If this were so bad, one wonders why you have to continually lie about it.

And it still doesn’t reach Joe Biden on any way.

it’s not even a criminal suit. Just civil.
Yeah, for NOW. Joe is the president. We know they arent going after him and his brother while he is in office. You are delusional if you dont think EVERYTHING changes the moment he is no longer president. Trumps administration is going to go at them hard as fuck. The Biden's are in for a rough go. They are not staying out of prison without getting a pardon for EVERY single crime they committed. If Joe writes up a pardon like that, democrats are in deep shit. This will haunt your party for decades. You all protected him every step of the way. So did the media. A heavy price will be paid for it.

Last edited:
Yeah, for NOW. Joe is the president. We know they arent going after him and his brother while he is in office. You are delusional if you dont think EVERYTHING changes the moment he is no longer president. Trumps administration is going to go at them hard as fuck. The Biden's are in for a rough go. They are not staying out of prison without getting a pardon for EVERY single crime they committed. If Joe writes up a pardon like that, democrats are in deep shit. This will haunt your party for decades. You all protected him every step of the way. So did the media. A heavy price will be paid for it.
When you say “we know”, that’s actually just you speculating wildly. Not to mention contradicting yourself since you already claimed they were under investigation but now you’re saying they aren’t.

First it was a bribe. Then it was embezzlement. First it was guilty plea, then it wasn’t. It was criminal, then it’s civil.

Everything you say gets walked back somehow.

Where you confidence comes from, we will never know. You’re record for predicting the future is absolutely terrible.

When you say “we know”, that’s actually just you speculating wildly. Not to mention contradicting yourself since you already claimed they were under investigation but now you’re saying they aren’t.

First it was a bribe. Then it was embezzlement. First it was guilty plea, then it wasn’t. It was criminal, then it’s civil.

Everything you say gets walked back somehow.

Where you confidence comes from, we will never know. You’re record for predicting the future is absolutely terrible.
I have always wondered this about the democrats on this message board. Do any of you actually believe in any of the positions you are taking? Are you guys just trolling? Are you under the impression that you can Jedi mind trick people into believing Joe is innocent? That Joe is a good president? That he is mentally sharp?

Do any of you really believe any of this shit? If not, man, I cant think of a bigger waste of my time than arguing for a position i dont even believe. Its a cowards way to debate as well.

If you DO believe this shit, then you people are fuckin dumb. I mean seriously, come on! :laugh:

I have always wondered this about the democrats on this message board. Do any of you actually believe in any of the positions you are taking? Are you guys just trolling? Are you under the impression that you can Jedi mind trick people into believing Joe is innocent? That Joe is a good president? That he is mentally sharp?

Do any of you really believe any of this shit? If not, man, I cant think of a bigger waste of my time than arguing for a position i dont even believe. Its a cowards way to debate as well.

If you DO believe this shit, then you people are fuckin dumb. I mean seriously, come on! :laugh:
I don’t believe you. Everything you say has to be fact checked and it’s often totally wrong.

How is it you can look down on everyone else when you can barely get anything right?

I don’t believe you. Everything you say has to be fact checked and it’s often totally wrong.

How is it you can look down on everyone else when you can barely get anything right?
So youre telling me your REALLY this fuckin dumb? This isnt an act to cover for your shitty senile corrupt president? I mean I guess you being dumb as fuck is better than you wanting to keep a corrupt pants shitter in the Oval Office just to stick it to the republicans. :dunno:

So youre telling me your REALLY this fuckin dumb? This isnt an act to cover for your shitty senile corrupt president? I mean I guess you being dumb as fuck is better than you wanting to keep a corrupt pants shitter in the Oval Office just to stick it to the republicans. :dunno:
Is that all you have? just name calling?

You used to claim you had facts. Now you just call people name who don’t agree with you.

You keep making claims about corruption, but they always fall apart. Just like in this thread. Remember you said this was a bribe? Remember that?

You poor boy. You have no idea the storm that is coming. Here is the truth, Joe is of course guilty of corruption, along with his entire family. YOU can overlook the million pieces of incriminating evidence, but Trumps DOJ sure as fuck wont. Youre dumb if you think they arent going to find a TREMENDOUS amount of crimes, once the FBI and DOJ are going at the Bidens.

If you were brighter, you would know the above is true, and because the above is true, that means the Bidens know whats coming for them and their criminal schemes. Joe WILL pardon himself and his family. Its obviously going to happen right before Trump takes office. We are all going to see that pardon and it is going to list a fucking truckload of crimes. Joe is not going to let his brother and son go to prison, so this is how he will solve the issue.

The problem is it will become the democrats issue at that point. The public outrage from this is going to enormous. You all protected the Bidens. You personally are doing it right here in this thread, but the media also did it. All of you are going to take a hard fall because of it.

You poor boy. You have no idea the storm that is coming. Here is the truth, Joe is of course guilty of corruption, along with his entire family. YOU can overlook the million pieces of incriminating evidence, but Trumps DOJ sure as fuck wont. Youre dumb if you think they arent going to find a TREMENDOUS amount of crimes, once the FBI and DOJ are going at the Bidens.

If you were brighter, you would know the above is true, and because the above is true, that means the Bidens know whats coming for them and their criminal schemes. Joe WILL pardon himself and his family. Its obviously going to happen right before Trump takes office. We are all going to see that pardon and it is going to list a fucking truckload of crimes. Joe is not going to let his brother and son go to prison, so this is how he will solve the issue.

The problem is it will become the democrats issue at that point. The public outrage from this is going to enormous. You all protected the Bidens. You personally are doing it right here in this thread, but the media also did it. All of you are going to take a hard fall because of it.
“Trust me bro”

Why would anyone take your word for it when you can’t keep any facts straight?

“Trust me bro”

You need better instincts, bro, but im glad that you dont have them. I am going to have sooo much fun with you in just a few more months. You see, thats the beauty of my position. I know exactly when im going to be proven to be 100% right. :laugh:

You need better instincts, bro, but im glad that you dont have them. I am going to have sooo much fun with you in just a few more months. You see, thats the beauty of my position. I know exactly when im going to be proven to be 100% right. :laugh:
The cultists don't have anything. Just, "when my mangod wins, boy oh boy"....

Whereas you started by claiming to have facts, you’re now walking it back to instincts.

Congrats. You’re finally reduced to nothing.

We’ve been hearing this same rhetoric from Trump cultists for years. Something is always coming in a few months. It never does.

Whereas you started by claiming to have facts, you’re now walking it back to instincts.

Congrats. You’re finally reduced to nothing.

We’ve been hearing this same rhetoric from Trump cultists for years. Something is always coming in a few months. It never does.
I have ALL the facts. All you have are unrealistic hopes for Biden. He is not going to skate on this. Democrats are going to pay a heavy price.

I have ALL the facts. All you have are unrealistic hopes for Biden. He is not going to skate on this. Democrats are going to pay a heavy price.
Your facts often turn out to be false as we have seen repeatedly in this thread.

Your facts often turn out to be false as we have seen repeatedly in this thread.
No, every fact i posted is 100% true. Go ahead and quote any of my links. Show me a single one that is false.

“Trust me bro”

Remember this discussion? These crimes are the only reason why Biden isnt dropping out of the race. He is GOING to lose. We all know it, yet he stays in the race. Why? Because him and his family go to prison if he doesnt win.

You are all stuck with Biden now BECAUSE he is guilty of all these crimes that democrats denied. Maybe if you all had been honest from the start you wouldnt be in this position.

Forum List

Back