James Comer now has evidence of Joe Biden as named beneficiary of a wire transfer from China.

Ohhh, im confused? Then why are the Bidens being investigated? :laugh:
Well, for starters your own article says they have no idea if Jim Biden is being investigated let alone having any indication Joe Biden is involved in any of the issues.

You are short on facts and long on speculation.

What does any of that have to do with a check from Biden’s brother in 2018?
In 2018 xiden was in possession of classified material he had illegally obtained…we know he was willing to sell some of that Intel to his ghost writer…likely china too.

Was this payment also why he openly allowed them to fly spy donors over our country?

He’s a clear and present danger

Well, for starters your own article says they have no idea if Jim Biden is being investigated let alone having any indication Joe Biden is involved in any of the issues.

You are short on facts and long on speculation.
It doesnt take a whole lot of speculation to know that if you get 600k from an embezzlement scheme, you are definitely being investigated, lol.

It doesnt take a whole lot of speculation to know that if you get 600k from an embezzlement scheme, you are being investigated, lol.
You have a habit of declaring it a crime before there's any investigation. That's not going off of facts.

Still trying to figure out how you're going to involve Joe Biden in any of these supposedly illegal acts.

You have a habit of declaring it a crime before there's any investigation. That's not going off of facts.

Still trying to figure out how you're going to involve Joe Biden in any of these supposedly illegal acts.
The crime has already been established. The guy who paid Biden has plead guilty to the crime. Your desperate ploys to dodge the obvious amuses me. :laugh:

The crime has already been established. The guy who paid Biden has plead guilty to the crime. Your desperate ploys to dodge the obvious amuses me. :laugh:
Guilt by association?

I also think you have a problem keeping the "guys" straight in the story. The guy who pled guilty was Daniel Hurt. The loans came from a guy named Michael Lewitt and made to Americore who then paid Biden.

Guilt by association?

I also think you have a problem keeping the "guys" straight in the story. The guy who pled guilty was Daniel Hurt. The loans came from a guy named Michael Lewitt and made to Americore who then paid Biden.
"Guilt by association"?!!!! He got $600,000 in embezzled money for fuck sake. Its not like they just bumped into each other at a bar and had a drink. :laugh:

"By association"?!!!! He got $600,000 in embezzled money for fuck sake. Its not like they just bumped into each other at a bar and had a drink. :laugh:
No one has been found guilty of embezzlement in this deal.

Your claim that one guy pled guilty means Jim Bidne is guilty, which is the definition of guilt by association.

That’s not who gave him the money and that case is about Medicare Fraud, having nothing to do with embezzlement.

You're confused.
So Lewitt steals 4.7 million dollars, he then gives Jim Biden 600k from that embezzlement account, and Jim gives Joe 200k. All coicidence, right? The Bidens are super duper innocent and they just happen to be the most unlucky people that ever lived. You have to have some real bad luck to be innocent and get 150 SARs, a bunch of witnesses testifying against you, tons of shady bank transfers routed through dozens of shell companies. It was all just a case of bad luck, right? :laugh:

No verdict on that case and does not implicate Jim Biden anywhere in the case.
All those damning emails and texts were just a misunderstanding. The messages where Hunter demands money from China and he says "my dad is sitting next to me", he was just high or somethin, right? Its just all a case of bad luck. :laugh:

So Lewitt steals 4.7 million dollars, he then gives Jim Biden 600k from that embezzlement account, and Jim gives Joe 200k. All coicidence, right? The Bidens are super duper innocent and they just happen to be the most unlucky people that ever lived. You have to have some real bad luck to be innocent and get 150 SARs, a bunch of witnesses testifying against you, tons of shady bank transfers routed through dozens of shell companies. It was all just a case of bad luck, right? :laugh:
Jim Biden is not in charge of Lewitt's fund and has no authority over their governance. Joe Biden is another two steps away from this issue.

Forum List

Back