James Comer now has evidence of Joe Biden as named beneficiary of a wire transfer from China.

It is a fact. Im working right now so im not going to bother looking, but im pretty sure she sent it to Joe within 24 hours of receiving it. You can always look it up yourself if you dont believe me, but we both know you wont.
This occurred in 2018, at which point in time Biden was a private citizen.

Calling it a bribe is pretty absurd.

Youre leaving out an awful lot of facts there. :laugh:
Thats what I was thinking about your claims.

What facts could be more relevant than Biden being a private citizen when this supposed “bribe” came through?

Thats what I was thinking about your claims.

What facts could be more relevant than Biden being a private citizen when this supposed “bribe” came through?
What makes you think the crime started AFTER he left office?

What makes you think the crime started AFTER he left office?
The only “evidence” you have is something that occurred after he left office. Years after.

What facts would indicate the crime started while he was in office?

The only “evidence” you have is something that occurred after he left office. Years after.

What facts would indicate the crime started while he was in office?
Have you ever seen the full list of all the crimes that just Congress has found? This isnt including what the FBI knows, which is a fuck of a lot more than a bunch of congressmen found, who ARENT detectives.

This list is fucking WILD!!!! I know you would never actually look at the evidence, but on the off chance, here you go...

Have you ever seen the full list of all the crimes that just Congress has found? This isnt including what the FBI knows, which is a fuck of a lot more than a bunch of congressmen found, who ARENT detectives.

This list is fucking WILD!!!! I know you would never actually look at the evidence, but on the off chance, here you go...

What does any of that have to do with a check from Biden’s brother in 2018?

But how do we know the check is a crime?

You skipped a step and changed the subject.
Its a crime. The feds are currently investigating it. This article is from two months ago.

Investigators in Florida sought information about an agreement that Jim Biden was a party to, according to one of the people familiar with that case. They have also focused on a series of loans made to Americore by an investment fund run by a Jim Biden associate, according to the other. Jim Biden told Congress last month that he was paid to arrange some of those loans.

But a previously unreported lawsuit alleges that the payments Jim Biden received were improper. In a complaint filed in Palm Beach County in 2022, investors in the Third Friday Total Return Fund allege that the money manager in charge of the fund looted millions of dollars from it by making sham loans to Americore, then diverted roughly $600,000 of the embezzled funds to Jim Biden.

Jim Biden transferred $200,000 of the disputed money to Joe Biden in a transaction that he and the White House have said was a loan repayment.

Its a crime. The feds are currently investigating it.

Investigators in Florida sought information about an agreement that Jim Biden was a party to, according to one of the people familiar with that case. They have also focused on a series of loans made to Americore by an investment fund run by a Jim Biden associate, according to the other. Jim Biden told Congress last month that he was paid to arrange some of those loans.

But a previously unreported lawsuit alleges that the payments Jim Biden received were improper. In a complaint filed in Palm Beach County in 2022, investors in the Third Friday Total Return Fund allege that the money manager in charge of the fund looted millions of dollars from it by making sham loans to Americore, then diverted roughly $600,000 of the embezzled funds to Jim Biden.

Jim Biden transferred $200,000 of the disputed money to Joe Biden in a transaction that he and the White House have said was a loan repayment.
First it was a bribe, now it’s embezzlement. What does this have to do with Joe Biden?

First it was a bribe, now it’s embezzlement. What does this have to do with Joe Biden?
No, I was confusing this one with one of the hundred other bribes. Im on track now. So, we both agree that the Bidens are in deep shit, right? You arent REALLY going to try and sell me on some dumbass theory that it was all a misunderstanding, are you? Nothing to see here? Is that where you are going to go with this? :laugh:

No, I was confusing this one with one of the hundred other bribes. Im on track now. So, we both agree that the Bidens are in deep shit, right? You arent REALLY going to try and sell me on some dumbass theory that it was all legal and they did nothing wrong, are you? Nothing to see here? Is that where you are going to go with this? :laugh:
I’m still waiting for those facts that you supposedly think I left out.

From your own unsourced article:
Jim Biden is not named as a defendant in the Palm Beach suit, and it is not clear whether his activities are a focus in either criminal investigation.

And:
Jim Biden’s foray into the health care business, which picked up in the months after his brother left the vice presidency in 2017, was the subject of a recent POLITICO investigation. It found that Jim Biden leveraged President Joe Biden’s name to promote the hospital chain, Americore, and that several members of the former vice president’s inner circle worked for the company or participated in meetings with its representatives in the years leading up to his 2020 presidential run. The investigation did not find that Joe Biden involved himself in the company.

Remind me what crime Joe Biden committed here?

From your own unsourced article:
Jim Biden is not named as a defendant in the Palm Beach suit
Why would he be? How the fuck would those people have known that Jim Biden received a 600k check from this scheme? That check is new information from not that long ago.

They are sueing one group, while the feds are investigating the middle men, aka the bidens. They already busted the guy who gave Jim the money, now Jim is next, then Joe after him.

Last edited:
Why would he be? How the fuck would those people have known that Jim Biden received a 600k check from this scheme? That check is new information from not that long ago.

They are sueing one group, while the feds are investigating the middle men, aka the bidens. They already busted the guy who gave Jim the money, now Jim is next, then Joe after him.
This a complex case which you certainly don’t seem to have a handle on given your overall confusion.

The lawsuit is all about these supposed “sham loans” so they would have had to know about Biden receiving the money.

But your own article says this, not that you noticed and maybe didn’t even read it:
The complaint does not name Jim Biden. Instead it alleges that one of Lewitt’s “Platinum Group partners” received payments from Americore that were embezzled from Third Friday. The details of those payments make it clear they refer to payments made to Jim Biden

So again, you’re still avoiding the question as to what Joe Biden did wrong here.

This a complex case which you certainly don’t seem to have a handle on given your overall confusion.

The lawsuit is all about these supposed “sham loans” so they would have had to know about Biden receiving the money.

But your own article says this, not that you noticed and maybe didn’t even read it:
The complaint does not name Jim Biden. Instead it alleges that one of Lewitt’s “Platinum Group partners” received payments from Americore that were embezzled from Third Friday. The details of those payments make it clear they refer to payments made to Jim Biden

So again, you’re still avoiding the question as to what Joe Biden did wrong here.
Ohhh, im confused? Then why are the Bidens being investigated? :laugh:

Ohhh, im confused? Then why are the Bidens being investigated? :laugh:
Because that's what incompetent GOP dumbfuks do. That's all they do. Without result. Because they aren't doing it to get results. It is theater for the rubes. Your posts show that it works.

Forum List

Back