James Comey defends Strzok, disputes 'treason' accusation in fiery op-ed: 'Dumb lies

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Wow, does this asshole need to be more of an attention whore?

He cost Hillary the election and now he is in full panic mode.

James Comey defends Strzok, disputes 'treason' accusation in fiery op-ed: 'Dumb lies'

There was no corruption. There was no treason. There was no attempted coup. Those are lies, and dumb lies at that. There were just good people trying to figure out what was true, under unprecedented circumstances," Comey wrote in The Washington Post on Tuesday.

His fiery words came as the administration ramped up its investigation into the Russia probe's origins. Attorney General William Barr, during a Fox News interview in May, pledged to get to the bottom of the probe's origins and the president, for his part, authorized the DOJ to declassify intelligence documents related to the investigation.

James Comey defends Strzok, disputes 'treason' accusation in fiery op-ed: 'Dumb lies'

There was no corruption. There was no treason. There was no attempted coup. Those are lies, and dumb lies at that. There were just good people trying to figure out what was true, under unprecedented circumstances," Comey wrote in The Washington Post on Tuesday.

His fiery words came as the administration ramped up its investigation into the Russia probe's origins. Attorney General William Barr, during a Fox News interview in May, pledged to get to the bottom of the probe's origins and the president, for his part, authorized the DOJ to declassify intelligence documents related to the investigation.

Comey is in trouble and he knows it!

I get the feeling the top of the FBI got too big for its britches.

No, he really isn't.

Yeah, please, please, please try to indict him in DC where 96% of them voted for Hillary and left the Mall mostly empty when Trump was inaugurated.

Should be fun to watch.

Really? Seems to me that the FBI has always been this ungainly beast that's been asked to do political stuff... all the way back to when FDR used to gather gossip from J. Edgar Hoover.

Here's the real problem. Our system can't deal with a Mad Emperor...

Everyone knows he's mad and unfit for office, but they can't bring themselves to use the constitutional mechanisms to remove him. They want to just leave it to the voters and hope that he actually leaves when voted out of office.

Really? Seems to me that the FBI has always been this ungainly beast that's been asked to do political stuff... all the way back to when FDR used to gather gossip from J. Edgar Hoover.

Everyone knows he's mad and unfit for office, but they can't bring themselves to use the constitutional mechanisms to remove him. They want to just leave it to the voters and hope that he actually leaves when voted out of office.

The soft coup failed. Those that were engaged are being investigated. Trump will win reelection if the economy keeps cruising.

The soft coup failed. Those that were engaged are being investigated. Trump will win reelection if the economy keeps cruising.

1) The economy won't keep cruising. It's already starting to stall out.
2) Trump's increasing insanity is going to be hard for even Republicans to ignore.
3) You can try to have all the phony investigations of the FBI doing its job all you want, but the fact is, any FBI director given the same set of facts would have done the same thing. Are you going to prosecute Rosenstein and Sessions as well?

2) Trump's increasing insanity is going to be hard for even Republicans to ignore.
3) You can try to have all the phony investigations of the FBI doing its job all you want, but the fact is, any FBI director given the same set of facts would have done the same thing. Are you going to prosecute Rosenstein and Sessions as well?

The white house is investigating the previous admin spying. Doubtful on the economy stalling yet. There will be a correction in a couple of years but not yet. We do know there was no evidence on russia russia collusion with trump but the previous admin has some answering to do. You do want to find out right?

There were never any facts since the dossier was unverified. And yes, Rosenstein and Sessions should be prosecuted. They were a big part of this witch hunt.

A fiery defense of one desperate traitor by another...these attempts to undermine the on-going investigations is all Comey has when he waits for the US IG Report and other investigations to lower the boom in him and his fellow conspirators....

All anybody is saying is, let's find out. Just like we had Mueller do.

I don't like Trump-I did not like Reagan-but neither was unfit for office. When Reagan open miked "we are going to bomb the Soviet Union in 5 minutes", did anybody try to remove him? No. Same here. If someone better than Trump is offered, vote for them. I suggest Howard Schultz.

No, he really isn't.

Yeah, please, please, please try to indict him in DC where 96% of them voted for Hillary and left the Mall mostly empty when Trump was inaugurated.

Should be fun to watch.

Ah, so what you're saying is that Comey's not in trouble because liberal DC won't indict him? Interesting that you don't want to argue that he didn't do what he's been accused of...just that you think liberals will refuse to even bring him to trial!

YET did not apologize for leaking classified information, for "getting it wrong" even when they knew what they were doing was 'wrong"... for rigging Clinton's investigation, giving everyone involved with her immunity and bending over backwards to cover her tracks for her and Obama, while at the same time turning over every rock to try to find something anything to "Stop President Trump"

I don't like Trump-I did not like Reagan-but neither was unfit for office. When Reagan open miked "we are going to bomb the Soviet Union in 5 minutes", did anybody try to remove him? No. Same here. If someone better than Trump is offered, vote for them. I suggest Howard Schultz.
The guy who let's people do Heroin in Starbucks?

Forum List

Back