James Otto (My most favorite singer)

^^^ James doesn't have a weight issue. If anything, its his height that got to be a bit too much. :D :D :D

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. James is 6 feet and 5 inches tall. :) :) :)

I'm not getting it. I think you are a doll trying to help him with his career. Crap I hate this.

Look, I have a gold, double gold and platinum records for promoting bands. I hate this. Because it sounds like bragging when all it is truth. I have a Juno award for "Hit me with your best shot" I personally made double gold for Showdown. Stupid song. Very funny.

But when you up your reps on a board all that happens is crazies just go for your throat and you can't even have a decent discussion.

Look he's awesome. I've crawled thru all his tunes. I think he could hit it.

Last edited:
The performance that I tell about in my previous message here has been moved to this Thursday night December 20th at 8 PM EST.

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

sean-1.jpg

^^^ Thanks. And for the record, there is more than one James Otto in this country. I once heard James tell about there being another James Otto in Nashville. James said that the mail person has put the other guy's mail in his mail box by mistake. :D :D :D

God bless you and James and the other James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I'm old enough to know what's right,
but young enough not to choose it.

I'm a New World Man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQRShD0xuAk&playnext=1&list=PL2C2DAC5349661C6C&feature=results_main]Rush-New World Man - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back