James Otto (My most favorite singer)

Go here to listen to James sing his song named "A Good Time For A Good Time" during a visit to KBQA of Santa Fe 3 days ago. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, what makes this song of his so good is that it is a song that everyone can relate to in one way or another. Who doesn't need their idea of a good time every once and a while? :) :) :)

Here are two newer songs from James. :) :) :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Iwh59Ljpc]"Pictures Of Paradise"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBT5sxyFiMY]"Watching The Paint Dry"[/ame]

Holly

P.S. That second clip is from six days ago. :) :) :)

James will be on the Grand Ole Opry stage in just a little bit between 8 PM EST and 8:30 PM EST. Go here to check him out! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. A letter about him that I wrote is also at the bottom of page 4 of the September 16th issue of Country weekly. :) :) :)

Tonight at 10 PM EST James will be doing a free live online performance! Go here to check him out if you are interested enough! :) :) :)

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

If it is OK to tell y'all about my most favorite male singer, James Otto is his name and if you like both country and soul music, they are put together when James sings! :) :) :)

James Otto - Just Got Started Lovin' You (Video) - YouTube

This is the song that put James on the map from his album named Sunset Man and not only stayed at #1 for two weeks making it the #1 country song of 2008, but it scored James his very first Grammy award nomination the following year. :) :) :)

James Otto - Soliders & Jesus - Acoustic Photo Montage - YouTube

This is the last song that went to radio from James so far and is from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya! :) :) :)

James Otto - Damn Right - YouTube

This is my most favorite song and performance from him which is also from his Sunset Man album. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. James has also become known for his songwriting by scoring the 2009 CMA and ACM Song of the Year awards for his being a co-writer of the song named "In Color" from Jamey Johnson and is also a co-writer of the song named "No Hurry" from the Zac Brown Band which went all the way to #2. :) :) :)

been meaning to ask...

who's your second, third, fourth and fifth most favorite singers, Holly...?

If you want to have fun.....Google "My most favorite singer"

https://www.google.com/#q=my+most+favorite+singer

She has the same thread on dozens of boards

James Otto (My most favorite singer) - Straight Dope Message Boardboards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=674018*Cached
SimilarNov 30, 2012 - 51 posts - *24 authors
James Otto (My most favorite singer) Mundane Pointless Stuff I Must Share ( MPSIMS)James Otto (My most favorite singer) - Survivor Sucks - Yukusurvivorsucks.yuku.com › Survivor Sucks › The Dump*CachedApr 21, 2013 - 21 posts - *11 authors
If it is OK to tell y'all about my most favorite singer, James Otto is his name and if you like both country and soul music, they are put together ...James Otto (My most favorite singer) - Spacetime Studioswww.spacetimestudios.com › ... › Off-Topic Discussion*Cached
SimilarJan 15, 2013 - 20 posts - *5 authors
If it is OK to tell y'all about my most favorite singer here, James Otto is his name and if you like both country and soul music, they are put ...James Otto (My most favorite singer) - Christian Forumswww.christianforums.com › Relaxation › Music › Country & Bluegrass*CachedNov 28, 2012 - 9 posts
If it is OK to tell y'all about my most favorite singer here, James Otto is his name and if you like both country and soul music, they are put.James Otto (My most favorite singer) - Blu-ray Forumforum.blu-ray.com › Audio › Music*CachedOct 24, 2012 - If it is OK to tell y'all about my most favorite singer here, James Otto is his name and if you like both country and soul music, they are put ...James Otto (My most favorite singer) (singing, videos, country ...www.city-data.com › ... › Entertainment and Arts › Music*CachedNov 8, 2012 - If it is OK to tell y'all about my most favorite singer here, James Otto is his name and if you like both country and soul music, they are put.James Otto (My most favorite singer) - Music - City Profile Forumwww.cityprofile.com › ... › General Discussion › Music*CachedJan 20, 2013 - If it is OK to tell y'all about my most favorite singer here, James Otto is his name and if you like both country and soul music, they are put ...James Otto (My most favorite singer) in The Dump ... - Survivor Suckssurvivorsucks.com › ... › The Dump › James Otto (My most favorite singer)
Apr 25, 2013 - 7 posts - *5 authors
You know, they could really use some testifying of a spiritual nature over in the Clubs That Suck forum. You should mosey on over there and ...James Otto (My most favorite singer) - Page 10 - US Message Board ...www.usmessageboard.com › Hobbies › Music*CachedJan 29, 2013 - 11 posts - *2 authors
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. H. When's that dude gonna shave. If it were up to me, only when it got too thick. Quote: Originally Posted by ...

Last edited:
^^^ What is so sad about it?

been meaning to ask...

who's your second, third, fourth and fifth most favorite singers, Holly...?
The following is my favorites list. :) :) :)

1.) James Otto
2.) Alison Krauss
3.) LeAnn Rimes
4.) Tanya Tucker
5.) Trace Adkins
6.) Darryl Worley
7.) Brad Paisley
8.) Kenny Chesney
9.) Toby Keith
10.) Hal Ketchum

Duo/Trio/Band-Brooks & Dunn, SheDaisy, and Diamond Rio

God bless you two and all of my favorites always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Well, it's like there is no you. Just some unpaid shill wandering the internet. That's what has bugged me since your arrival. It's like you're a reflection of him, and your belief - but there is nobody in there.

^^^ How can there not be a me when I give my two cents about other things that are addressed here and at the other forums that I go to? Introducing people to James and his singing may be why I go where I go online, but it isn't like getting the word out about him is the only thing that I do online and trust me, it isn't. Being so dedicated to him is most definitely not the only thing that I am known. :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
^^^ To me, a lot of what is on country radio these days is overplayed whether it is labeled real country music or not. :( :( :(

Holly

^^^ How can there not be a me when I give my two cents about other things that are addressed here and at the other forums that I go to? Introducing people to James and his singing may be why I go where I go online, but it isn't like getting the word out about him is the only thing that I do online and trust me, it isn't. Being so dedicated to him is most definitely not the only thing that I am known. :) :) :)

Holly

I'm sorry. I am used to .... there's really no polite way to say this. But you don't have a lot of notes on your keyboard. I am used to people whose personalities shine like diamonds in the sun. They use words, not more smileys to indicate more amusement.

^^^ I have them smiley things in my messages because they make me smile. I think that they look cute. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. No offense taken. :) :) :)

^^^ I don't feel like I have been slapped. For some reason it doesn't bother me when people ask me about myself. I guess its because that they could have always gone the other direction and not cared at all.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Thank you for caring enough to ask. :) :) :)

Last edited:
I am so excited to share that James has finally done a Christmas song! Go here or [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Go-Tell-It-Mountain/dp/B00GTWVXH2]here[/ame] to get his country soul filled rendition of "Go Tell It On The Mountain". :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back