James "The Sweeper" Comey To Be Investigated

Try what? That statute is in regards to embezzlement and theft. What happened to your claim of leaks?

Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts....

He lied about the time line, he claimed he released the document after a Trump tweet about possible tapes, when in fact he did it the day before that tweet. He also said he did it in hopes of getting a special prosecutor, so he basically did it with a personal purpose, can you say revenge? Those memos were government property, created on government computers, on government time.

Now he will have to go back and correct the record because he got the time line wrong, failure to do so could result in perjury charges.

They were not memos. They were personal notes not government property. By your reasoning, if write a note reminding myself to get groceries that is a official
government document. It is Trump's attorney who got the timeline wrong.

I would be interested in knowing whose idea that this is. This idea is so stupid. It fits Trump's MO. He is able to contain himself for a short period of time before it explodes into stupidity. If this is his attorney's idea, he is in way over his head.

Why don't you ask Comey, he's referred to them as memos. So did the guy that leaked them to the NYT. In the military when we documented a phone or personal conversation, we called them a MFR (memo for record) and put that in the header. They are work product.

You can call them what you want but they are notes. These were personal notes. They were not written to someone else, but to himself. They are not official documents. Hard to believe that you were in the military and now helping Trump attack his enemies.

I find it hard to believe so many citizens are working for the failure of the country.

:lol:

Link?

Not seeing anything about this on FOX.

I heard it on Hannity, but can't find a link.

Yeah no story here... Trumps attorney did say maybe could prosecute ..but that won't go anywhere. Hannity did so many spins on his news , it made me dizzy..

Yeah Hannity--can be very convincing to a lot of people--of lower intelligence. Comey would have never agreed to testify to congress without discussing it with lawyers first, and he did meet with the Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller first.

73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

There is a good reason. :rolleyes:

You might want to read the rest of the thread before you make a fool of yourself, again.

Dummy, from your link:

It is not clear when the attorney, Marc Kasowitz, will file the complaint.

How the fuck do you get from "maybe someone will file a complaint on Comey" to "Comey is going to be investigated"...oh yea, that's right, I forgot about the dummy part.

You might want to read the rest of the thread before you make a fool of yourself, again.

Dummy, from your link:

How the fuck do you get from "maybe someone will file a complaint on Comey" to "Comey is going to be investigated"...oh yea, that's right, I forgot about the dummy part.
Because the Independent Counsel is also looking in to Investigating him.
And so is The Senate Judiciary Committee.

You've been saying Trump is Under Criminal Investigation for nearly 2 years, and he never was.....SO GIVE IT TIME.
I have 2 YEARS to claim COMEY IS UNDER INVESTIGATION.

If it was actually true, I imagine that it would be carried by every news source on the planet.
It's too late for it to hit all news agencies this late at night. Guess we'll have to listen to Fox. Wonder if it was leaked? lol
Bull shyt dude. The story is being covered right now by numerous media sources and they are all saying the same thing the FOX report says. No complaint has been filed or investigation instigated at this time. Marc Kasowitz claim is he will file a complaint, time and substance unknown. Kasowitz is not a White House lawyer. He is the personal lawyer of trump, therefore, it is not even a formal White House or Presidential request. There is no indication of how such a request would be received or acted on.
The OP said as much. It couldn't be filed yet, this all happened this afternoon and is in the process of being filed.
No, it is not in the process of being filed. It will not be in the process until it is physically filed. At the present time it is nothing more than a proposal from a lawyer. Once it is filed the recipients will schedule a hearing for cause and legitimacy. Then it will be in process.
And the process amounts to practically nothing. The information disseminated by Comey was unclassified information and is not considered leaking. The President did not assert executive privilege over Comey's testimony. The fact is the Justice Dept has very limited jurisdiction over former employees. They can investigate but the remedy in the event of finding wrongdoing would be to make a note in Comey's file should he ever seek to be employed by the Justice Department again. Unlike Trump, Comey thinks these things through before he speaks.

The White House has been trying to discredit Comey by calling him a "leaker" because of the way he disseminated the information about Trump. The president calls him a nutjob, a liar, leaker, and weak, who has lost the respect of his people, and their commitment to him. Regardless of what the White House throws at Comey, his testimony cast serious doubts on the ethical as well as legal position of the president. The very fact that Comey refrains from interviews and comments other than sworn testimony makes the Trump White House look even less creditable.

Last edited:

You've been saying Trump is Under Criminal Investigation for nearly 2 years, and he never was.....SO GIVE IT TIME.

You are totally off your rocker.

Link to a single claim that Comey is under investigation for his testimony or leaks or STFU.

:lol:

Link?

Not seeing anything about this on FOX.

If it was actually true, I imagine that it would be carried by every news source on the planet.

They weren't talking about criminal charges as the OP indicated, just asking the DOJ IG to look at Comeys leak and asked the Senate Judiciary committee to look into the same. Evidently it's a nono for anyone in the FBI to release government documents, regardless of classification without clearance form the DOJ. I guess it will turn on whether Comeys memos for record were in fact government documents.

Any one who signs a pre-employment agreement with the FBI knows that all information gleaned from ones employment or official duties can not be shared because it is confidential or classified.. Contemporaneous notes are work product..

Comey is F-Ked

Personal notes are not considered Classified information. Furthermore if Trump wouldn't have publicy attacked Comey via T.V. and on his Tweeter account, he could have used Executive Privilege. But since he did--it was GAME OVER. At that point Comey had every right to defend himself.

Comey broke no confidentiality agreement.

Dummy, from your link:

How do you get that he won't?

Link to a single claim that Comey is under investigation for his testimony or leaks or STFU.
Well you first.
LINK TO A SINGLE CLAIM PRESIDENT TRUMP IS UNDER INVESTIGATION.
Post a single piece of evidence that show beyond a shadow of a doubt President Trump Colluded with Russia and Putin.

OR YOU CAN STFU
And wait for your Hero and New Bride, Reality Winner, to join you and Chelsea Manning in Polygammy Bliss when you immigrate to Afghanistan to join The Taliban.

It's too late for it to hit all news agencies this late at night. Guess we'll have to listen to Fox. Wonder if it was leaked? lol
Bull shyt dude. The story is being covered right now by numerous media sources and they are all saying the same thing the FOX report says. No complaint has been filed or investigation instigated at this time. Marc Kasowitz claim is he will file a complaint, time and substance unknown. Kasowitz is not a White House lawyer. He is the personal lawyer of trump, therefore, it is not even a formal White House or Presidential request. There is no indication of how such a request would be received or acted on.
The OP said as much. It couldn't be filed yet, this all happened this afternoon and is in the process of being filed.
No, it is not in the process of being filed. It will not be in the process until it is physically filed. At the present time it is nothing more than a proposal from a lawyer. Once it is filed the recipients will schedule a hearing for cause and legitimacy. Then it will be in process.
And the process amounts to practically nothing. The information disseminated by Comey was unclassified information and is not considered leaking. The President did not assert executive privilege over Comey's testimony. The fact is the Justice Dept has very limited jurisdiction over former employees. They can investigate but the remedy in the event of finding wrongdoing would be to make a note in Comey's file should he ever seek to be employed by the Justice Department again. Unlike Trump, Comey thinks these things through before he speaks.

The White House has been trying to discredit Comey by calling him a "leaker" because of the way he disseminated the information about Trump. The president calls him a nutjob, a liar, leaker, and weak, who has lost the respect of his people, and their commitment to him. Regardless of what the White House throws at Comey, his testimony cast serious doubts on the ethical as well as legal position of the president. The very fact that Comey refrains from interviews and comments other than sworn testimony makes the Trump White House look even less creditable.

I'd have to agree with Comey being weak, he didn't have the balls to tell Lynch no when he was told to use terminology designed by the Clinton campaign and he didn't have the balls to tell Trump he was out of bounds. So yeah, he's a 6'8" wimp.

I'd have to agree with Comey being weak, he didn't have the balls to tell Lynch no when he was told to use terminology designed by the Clinton campaign and he didn't have the balls to tell Trump he was out of bounds. So yeah, he's a 6'8" wimp.

Comey really doesn't give a damn about private meetings, otherwise he would have done something about acting Attorney General Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton clandestinely and then shutting down the Criminal Investigation against The Clintons and sealing the records 24 hours after that meeting.

Last edited:

An anonymous, very reliable, highly placed source has confirmed it.

Isn't that good enough for you LWNJ's?

Most people that are concerned about losing their job would not tell their boss's boss that he's out of bounds in making such a request. Such a statement would probably have just got him fired immediately. However, I believe Comey when he said he was stunned that the president would make such a request. Keeping his mouth shut and documenting the incident is exactly what he should have done as an agent for the FBI. However, I'm sure Trump would consider that weak even thou it was the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back