Jan. 6 Rioter Arrested For Fatal DUI Crash

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"According to the St Louis Post-Dispatch, 22-year old Emily Hernandez was arrested late Wednesday night after reportedly driving the wrong way on the I-44 in Franklin County while intoxicated, which led to a fatality after a head-on crash."

"Hernandez, who turned herself into federal authorities back on Jan 19th after she was identified as one of the insurrectionists, was expected in court next Monday for sentencing after pleading guilty, but that has been put on hold after she was hospitalized after the crash."

Shame on her.
Remember, Do Not Drink and Drive.

"According to the St Louis Post-Dispatch, 22-year old Emily Hernandez was arrested late Wednesday night after reportedly driving the wrong way on the I-44 in Franklin County while intoxicated, which led to a fatality after a head-on crash."

"Hernandez, who turned herself into federal authorities back on Jan 19th after she was identified as one of the insurrectionists, was expected in court next Monday for sentencing after pleading guilty, but that has been put on hold after she was hospitalized after the crash."

Shame on her.

You say she's a "insurrectionist", and the headline from Raw Story calls her a "rioter". :auiqs.jpg:
One of you is right, and it ain't you. :eusa_whistle:

Shame on her.

Have you boosted up yet??? Its an obligatory imperative that all fascist democrats obtain a Biden Booster jab, I would urge you to get two or more, just to make extra sure you don't die from covid, and remember that obedience mask too, you fascists are really gonna need them from now on..... :banana:

Shame on her.

She should get a Senate seat like Ted Kennedy did.

She was partying like it's 1/6/21.
It's how real insurrections start...
1631921978249.png

Shame on her.

This is who these people are.

These insurrectionists are such wastes of space. Lock her up for life. She is 22 and has already killed someone + committed insurrection.

An unfortunate waste of a soul and a social security number.

Kennedy didn't attack the Capitol.
No, he just attacked women while selling out his office and oh yeah..he's a Kennedy so he would be a mobster as well. Those who protested the Capitol had/have more morals than anyone in the Kennedy clan.

Forum List

Back