Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

I get it that since I made the claim, I need to back it up, but for real, it is annoying that trumpers only listen to the echo chamber so rational people need to prove claims that should be common knowledge to everyone.

Here is small sample of the texts that were uncovered so far in the election lawsuit dominion has against fox while Tucker was actually contradicting these texts onl air to his faithful for ratings.

"Around Nov. 16, Carlson was sharing with his producer his thoughts on the statements Powell was making, which Fox News had been airing: “Sidney Powell is lying. Fucking bitch.” He also described Powell as “unguided missile” and “dangerous as hell,” calling her a “crazy person.”

• On Nov. 17, Carlson called Powell a “lunatic.”

• On Nov. 18, Carlson told fellow host Laura Ingraham that “Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It’s insane.” Of Powell’s and Giuliani’s claims about fraud, Carlson said “It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it.” He also responded “yep, it’s bad” when he was told that Powell’s fraud claims could undermine voters’ views of Biden’s legitimacy.

On Nov. 21, Carlson sent a text saying it was “shockingly reckless” to accuse Dominion of fraud without some proof, which, he insisted, “there isn’t.” He also referred to Powell as a “nutcase.”

Your link is to Slate... LOL!!

Try to overthrow the government...pay the price.

And all this time you thought dems were soft on crime.

giphy.gif

Try to overthrow the government...pay the price.

And all this time you thought dems were soft on crime.

giphy.gif
In order to try and take control of the government the group would had to have a reality way to do that
We know reality is very very very very very very difficult for libs and TDS sufferers.
Otherwise the activity at the Capitol was mere thought but we know lib loons are In Favor Of thought policing which is an element of their 1/6 hoax. “They wanted to overthrow…therefore they did” is Lib 101

Last edited:
Kangaroo court.
Anyone who claims trials by a jury of their peers is a kangaroo court is a lying traitor or a Russian troll.

It's the backbone of our judicial system traitor...or Russian, whichever the case may be.

Forum List

Back