Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

No, it hasn't.

Being inside the building has triggered a different set of sanctions from being outside.

Hundreds of convictions confirm this fact.
You know they don't care.

They'll desperately try to use any tiny piece of information to claim the whole thing didn't happen.

And it won't work. But it's fun to see them TRYING so damn hard.

Only you believe so.

The Committee didn't lie about anything. It gave hundreds of witnesses the opportunity to speak, under oath.

It was this, not the videos, which established the narrative.
yeah but we didn't get to hear all the witnesses.

and yes, the videos shown last night already established they lied.

That's right...

I'm not here asserting that the pundit shed light on any truth, or disproved anything.

Why are you here?
Oh I certainly believe they can....and Tucker did last night.....the shame is that we have demafascist in Congress that need light shed on them....democracy dies in darkness.

TUCKER CARLSON: Democrats, Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney lied about Jan 6​

Tucker Carlson unveils previously hidden Capitol Hill surveillance footage of the Jan. 6 riots​

Oh I certainly believe they can....and Tucker did last night.....the shame is that we have demafascist in Congress that need light shed on them....democracy dies in darkness.

TUCKER CARLSON: Democrats, Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney lied about Jan 6​

Tucker Carlson unveils previously hidden Capitol Hill surveillance footage of the Jan. 6 riots​

But we know Tucker lies for food....

When hundreds of people are outside and then bolted doors are opened from the inside, Guess What?-They Were Let In

Now police did not take them arm in arm nor roll them in on a hand truck which is what liberals are clinging to now.

Forum List

Back