Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

Which person do I support that has been convicted of sedition?

You said nothing about being /convicted/ of sedition, you accused others of supporting seditious traitors and no one has been convicted for seditious treason, so, all your liars on J6 who knew the facts and concealed them to effect a failed political agenda are easily just as guilty as are you for playing stupid word games..

You said nothing about being /convicted/ of sedition, you accused others of supporting seditious traitors and no one has been convicted for seditious treason, so, all your liars on J6 who knew the facts and concealed them to effect a failed political agenda are easily just as guilty as are you for playing stupid word games..
Why would I have to say anything about supporting those who committed sedition? It should go without saying that it is innocent until proven guilty.

Those I support haven't been convicted of sedition so you are talking out your ass.

Why would I have to say anything about supporting those who committed sedition? It should go without saying that it is innocent until proven guilty.
So then you were talking out of your ass yet again when you accused others of supporting seditious traitors.

Those I support haven't been convicted of sedition so you are talking out your ass.
And neither is anyone else, you pinhead moron. But thanks for admitting you were talking out of your ass. Busted.

My prediction is that Carlson is going to have a lot of footage of rioters not doing anything particularly violent. Then he's going to complain about the media portraying as highly violent when they were only a little violent.
You nailed it.

So then you were talking out of your ass yet again when you accused others of supporting seditious traitors.

And neither is anyone else, you pinhead moron. But thanks for admitting you were talking out of your ass. Busted.
Multiple people in this thread have defended the actions that took place by the crowd at the capital on Jan 6.

Since many were convicted of sedition, they must have supported them as well. Duh.

What? You too lazy to link me there? Which thread, idiot? Post 36 of this thread has no mention of anyone convicted of sedition. But I just looked it up: the longest sentence anyone has gotten so far was 5 years and it was for using a fire extinguisher against cops and throwing boards at them as felony assault using a dangerous weapon. Sucks to be you again--- a liar an idiot and a sham.

What? You too lazy to link me there? Which thread, idiot? Post 36 of this thread has no mention of anyone convicted of sedition. But I just looked it up: the longest sentence anyone has gotten so far was 5 years and it was for using a fire extinguisher against cops and throwing boards at them as felony assault using a dangerous weapon. Sucks to be you again--- a liar an idiot and a sham.
We may be talking about two different things but I'll cover them both.

1. Post 36 advocates for the seditionists at the capital because he supported them by saying they did nothing wrong.

2. You seem to be talking about who specifically was charged with sedition. Multiple people have been charged with sedition. Below are 4 of them which of course is part of the group supported by the poster in post 36. (Page two of this thread).

"Four members of the Oath Keepers were found guilty today by a jury in the District of Columbia of seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress that was in the process of ascertaining and counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election."

Not sure I agree. If you look at the top 10 cable TV news shows, they are all filled with nothing but opinion and lies. It is why talk radio thrives.

It is what the people want.

Notice that a great many people stopped watching FoxNews when they stopped being to openly biased in favor of Trump.

People like being told what they already think is true.
The reliable source I am talking about might not lead the market in ratings but should still make a profit.

I agree people like propaganda that agrees with their views.

Tucker does not deal in facts, his own employer said so in a court of law.
He is using video from the US Capitol not video he created. This isn’t CBS and Dan Rather using forged documents to try and sway an election or NBC News using redacted calls to Police from George Zimmerman.

Forum List

Back